Why Don't You Ever Think About How I Feel?

Never Give Up

 

 
Mijun
+ + +
 
 
     I was so releived that we got away from my brother, Sunggyu. Not only had I been sneaking out behind his back, now I had brought a stranger into our home. A guy who is my enemy and who practically violated me in a dark alleyway against my will. I shook my head and sighed, looking down into my coke. I had one before every show and I wondered breifly if I should stop. I didn't need all the sugar every week. 
     I looked casually across the bar and spotted two familiar faces. Actually, they probably wouldn't have been so familiar if it wasn't for their obvious blonde hair and all that Zelo had told me about them. It was clear that the muscular one with the whispy hair and sharp features on the right one was the dancer, Jongup and the young man beside him was Daehyun. Extremely handsome: full pink lips that he pressed together in a trouble expression, neat, straight hair, deep concerned eyes and a decent height. I smiled as I though for a moment how I definitely could fall for that guy if he didn't look so cute paired with the boy next to him, a precious blush blooming on his face.
     I giggled, at their cuteness and also at myself, wondering if fangirls paired them together often. Obviously I would.
     "Noona?" I heard that cute rapper tone calling to me and turned I with a smile.  
     "Jello-yah~" I greeted him back. He smiled and took the stool one stool away from me. 
     "Arent you worried about your hyung's seeing us?" I asked, curiously. 
     "Not if I look like I'm minding my own business~" He grinned and just looked forward, bowing his head when the ajhussi behind the counter gave him a gingerale without even asking. I just smiled and looked foreward as well, sipping my coke. 
    "What's with the bag?" He asked, after taking a few sips of his own soda. 
    "Oh..." I sighed, looking down at the backpack at my feet. "...You want the truth?" I looked back up at Zelo. He could know about Sunggyu.. right? He already knows that my friends don't know about my secret and we're close. I trust him. 
     He nodded and I took a deep breath. "I told my brother that I would be staying at a friend's so that I could come perform here tonight..." He blinked, thinking it over before slowly answering. 
     "So... where are you staying..?" He finally asked and I pressed my lips together with a shrug. 
      "I don't know." I looked at the DJ, slowly stirring the ice in my soda with a straw. He was a good looking guy like BAP. In fact, I see him talking with Yongguk-ssi often. I found myslelf wondering momentarily about their relationship. It was random, but I suppose I just didn't want to worry about the problems I had at hand. 
    "Why don't you stay in the practice room?" I heard Zelo's vioce again and turned to him once more but this time I didn't have a reply. 
     "...Eh?" I blinked. The practice room? 
     "The heating is through the floor," He explained. "I could bring blankets and a pillow." 
     "You could?" I asked, feeling rather touched and he nodded with a smile. 
     "And if we're not too tired, maybe we could practice a bit." 
      "Sounds good, thank you so much." I thanked the dongsaeng and he replied saying it was no problem but that he had to go get ready because they were up next.  
     I was surprised that this time BAP was staged before me but I was also flattered and flustered at the same time. Flattered because they usually save their best acts for last, to keep the crowd, and flustered because I didn't like having to perform so late... 
    Then again, I guess it doesn't really matter, since I'm not going home tonight anyway. 
   
Zelo
+ + +
 
     I felt good after doing something nice for Hwajae Noona, she seemed really troubled and after I offered, a big load seemed to lift off her shoulders... but now I was the one worrying about what I was going to do. I'll just tell Yongguk hyung that I have a midnight cravig for dance again.  I sighed, feeling unconfident with that resolution. Haven't I used that excuse too much already..? Besides, he never truly beleived me before anyways. 
    "Junhong-ah!" I heard the commander's voice, snapping me out of my thought. "Go get Daehyun and Jongup, we're on any minute, I don't know what the hell they're up to."
 
Jongup
+ + +
 
    "Jongup!" I heard his voice and wanted to rip my heart out so it would stop pounding. Leave me alone.. I pleaded in my mind but I knew he wouldn't. 
     "Jongup-ah," He finally found me in my corner and stopped to look at me. "Why did you run off?" He accused and I responsively balled my fists up tight in my lap and snapped my head to glare at him, losing my self control. 
     "Why did I run off!?" My voice sqealed as I questioned his question. "Why did you do that!?" That was the real question. I was on my feet now, looking at him in dispair. "In.. in front of everyone.." I felt my face flush as I turned my gaze from him and looked down, totally embarassed. He blinked seeming slightly shocked by my reaction before snapping out of it and continuing on with the argument.
     "It was just fanservice." He replied, sounding irritated but I didn't care so I scoffed. 
     "Whatever." I got up and walked away from him but only cornered myself more as I walked over to the mini fridge and got a water bottle to sip. 
     "What's your problem?" He pressed on, only making me more unsettled. 
     "Nothing, nevermind." I tried to run away, avoiding his gaze and stepping around him as I tried to head back towards the others. That's all I ever seemed to do, run away... from my fears, my weaknesses, Daehyun... come to think of it, lately Daehyun has been the embodyment of both all my fears and my weaknesses... 
     "Yah, everyone loved it." He followed me, even making hand gestures. I wanted to ignore him and just go along like I usually do but this time the words just seemed to fly out of my mouth without thought as I stopped in my tracks and I felt him nearly bump into me. 
      "Everyone loved it...?" I repeated his words again, my voice shaking with anger. " Why don't you think about how it made ME feel!?" I then him, nearly shouting in his face as my eyes burned. "Why don't you ever think about how I feel!!" He just stared back at me, wide eyed and I turned away, ready to run away again for I knew in  that very moment I had exposed myself to him and I wanted to run and hide because I didn't want him to see... my true colors. 
      "...J-Jongup..." I finnaly heard his voice, much softer than before but luckily I didn't have to respond because Zelo-ah came to my rescue. 
     "Hyung!~ We're..." He must have noticed the high tention because his voice quickly trailed off and he just stared at us with those puppy maknae eyes. I didn't meet them when I silently passed him by and instead wiped my own with the back of my hand to ensure there were no tears, not hesitating to leave Dae behind and not having any desire to face him .
 
 
 

 

Oh my goodness >.< 

I feel so horrible right bow TT.TT

Its been nearly a year since I started this fic and Ive only given you guys 15 chapters!? Thats not even two chapters a month! -rolls on the floor and sobs as I slowly die- 

I am the worst author... 

-sighs- well, hopefully you'll be glad to hear thay my new years resolution is to work harder at things and waste less time doing nothing .___. 

so if all goes well for you, that means more updates! (\(^0^)/) whoo!~

and im really gunna try this time, i mean it 

one update every two weeks at the latest >.< 

lets promise >.<

-holds out pinky-

 

ok, now its a good thing that aff has made it possible now to update via mobile because right now my laptop needs to be repaired ;n; 

so i cant write on it right now which really rots since its much more omfortable to write on a keyboard than just my thumbs >.< (and more healthy TTnTT) But luckily I had all the writing i needed on my phone (since i swich back and forth- writing on my mobile when im out and writing on my laptop when im home.)

also, ive decided that i may just start posting my stories willy nilly because half of the reason that i dont update quickly is beccause im busy building other ideas that ive come up with. I refrained from posting them while i had Only Everything and Never Give up going because i didnt want too much on my hands but then it hit me that I work on the other stories anyways even if they're not posted so why not throw them up on aff and see which ones become most popular then determine where my work goes from there?

So hopefully, once my computer is up and rinning again, you'll be seeing some new forewards from me :P including A Daejong tymicktt~ x] 

also, ive had thoughts lately about opening a tumblr to post my chapters on as well so for those of you who might read this but dont have an aff account but maybe have a tumblr (which haha who doesnt //shot) you can follow my stories there :]

So, anyways Babyz, I guess thats all the news for you ive got right now 

i really hope you enjoyed the chapter and havent forgotten about this poor story >.< 

See you within two weeks hopefully 3

Saranghae!~