Really Weird

Never Give Up

 

 

 

Mijun

+ + +

 

  "Oppa..." I looked up at him innocently as he glared back.

  "What are you doing??" He accused.

  "I just had to go to the bathroom Oppa. Wae? What are you doing?" Being such a good liar made me feel even worse but it had to be done. He looked at me skeptically for a moment.

  "When did you get in?" I panicked for a moment but kept my cool.

   "It must not have been long after you went to bed." I said calmly, praying that he didn't go to bed too late. "I fell asleep at the library..." I lied. "I'm sorry I didn't text, my phone was dead.." He glared at me for another moment then gave in and hugged me.

  "You better not be lying to me... even though I know your too good for that.." I felt a sharp tug at my heart.

  "I was worried about you."

  "Mianhae Oppa... I'm so sorry..." I squeezed him back before he pulled away and gave me a kiss on my forhead.

  I felt like crying but kept it in and gave him a sweet smile before returning to my room to go to sleep for real this time.

  Phew...that was really close...

 

Zelo

+ + +

   

   I got ready like any other day. I'm not gunna lie, it was always really hard getting up after a performing night.

  I enjoyed Yongguk Hyung's drooling face before me when I had awoken and decided not to bother him.

  I made my way to school and couldn't help but think of that noona the whole way.

  I couldn't get the fact that I was still irritated ou of my head and the fact that she was just so beautiful and talented made it worse. I... admired her...

   I shook it out of my head as I messed up on my locker combination yet again. Finally I got it open and began shoving things in, but suddenly I was surprised by a newly familiar voice behind me and a soft tap on my shoulder.

  "Ah- J-Jogiyo..." I turned around to find the beautiful noona standing before me.

  "Uh- Ne..." I answered in astonishment. She smiled and stepped back while looking at her feet and was she... blushing??? This is really weird..

  "You're Zelo...right?" I looked around making sure no one heard. People usually just call me Junhong around school...

  "Y-Yeah... why?" I answered.

  "Oh w-well..." She continued, acting more cool now. 

   "I just wanted to say that…" She looked at me then looked away. "you guys were really cool last night." I was stunned.

  “Jjang..” She hesitantly gave a thumbs up. I looked at her for another moment, processing what she said then a large uncontrollable smile quickly spread across my face.

  "Gamsahamnida..." I bowed respectfully. She was about to walk away when I stopped her.

  "N-Noona... was cooler though.." She smiled and held out her hand. I looked at her, confused.

  "Hwajae Noona, Imnida." She introduced. I smiled and took it.

   Maybe she's not so bad... Honestly, I feel like... I'd like to know her better.

   "Ah, w-we've got a little while... want to get a parfait?" I offered with a nice smile. She thought for a moment before nodding with a smile.

 

Mijun

+ + +

  

 

  I was walking to class like normal when suddenly I noticed that same water fountain I tripped over the other day.

   I stopped for a moment to loath it then I remembered that Zelo's locker was close by. Without fail, I turned my head to find him shoving things in.

   I was compelled again to approach him and congratulate his group's success. I pushed it away yet again and was about to walk off but paused.

  He's going to find out who I am sooner or later... I reasoned. I'd rather him be my friend first and find out later... Maybe he can even help me keep the secret.

   Finally, I walked up to him and shyly tapped his shoulder. I tried to keep in mind that I was his sunbae but once again... he was practically famous...

   He turned around in surprise and stared at me as I stepped back.

    “You’re Zelo….right?” I asked innocently.

   “N-Ne…” He answered, still startled that I had approached him.

   “Oh… Well, I just wanted to say that, you guys were really cool last night…” I felt my cheeks burn and cursed at them. I definitely look like a high school fangirl… Damn it..

   “Jjang~” I nodded my head and gave him a thumbs up in hopes that he would respond. Finally a wide grin spread across his face.

   “Gamsahamnida.” He thanked with a polite bow. I smiled nervously and decided that this was a dumb idea.That was so stupid… so much for being friends! He’s probably creeped out by ne mow… But before I could walk away, he called out to me.

   “Not as cool as Noona though~” I felt a smile creep on my face. I turned around and extended my hand for him to take.

Hwajae Noona, Imnida.” I introduced, still using my fake stage name. He grinned and shook it.

“Hey,” He started after a moment. “We’ve got a little bit, wanna get a parfait?” I smiled feeling accomplished. I had conquered B.A.P’s maknae.

I nodded happily and we walked off to the cafeteria to enjoy ourselves before class started.

I picked my favorite, strawberry while he happened to pick my other favorite, blueberry. We picked a spot by the window that happened to be a little more secluded.

I was surprised with his relaxed attitude. He must spend a lot of his time with his hyungs to be so comfortable & relaxed around his seniors…

 I thanked  him for the treat as we sat down.

“So what class are you in?” I asked him.

“Ah,” He smiled shyly. “I’m only a freshman…”  I smiled. How cute.

“Waaah! Jinjja??” I exclaimed and he nodded. “ But you’re so cool!” I complimented, earning a blush. “And really good at performing…. When did you start practicing??” He smiled humbly while upening up his parfait to mix it up.

“Well, I’ve been dancing since I was little… But, I’ve only been rapping for a few years.”

“But you’re so good!” I was impressed. “It’s definitely your strongest field. I think.”

“Gamsahamnida…” He thanked with a polite nod. “What about Noona?” He asked after we enjoyed a few bites.

“Well, I’ve been singing and dancing since I was young as well.” He listened with interest as I explained to him and we go to know each other.

“My older brother is really talented and we do that a lot together.”

“What about your rapping?” He asked curiously. “Noona’s rapping is more impressive than mine.” I blushed at the flattery.

“I don’t know about that…” I denied before I thought. “Uhmm…. I’m not sure. I enjoy hip-hop music… I think one day I just decided to try it out and realized that I had something…” I smiled, content with my answer.

“But you’re only 15…” I added after thinking for a moment.” I think that’s more impressive than anything.” We were quiet again for a bit, just eating until another question popped in my head.

“But your hyungs…” He looked at me curiously. “How old are they??” I asked.

“Most of them are around 20…”  He answered. “Except for Jongup, he’s only 16.”

“Really?” I asked, interested in his friends. “Why isn’t he in school with us?”

“Uhh… Jongup hyung dropped out so he could focus all his time on his choreography. “ So that one is a choreographer! I knew it…

“So what do you do on nights that you don’t have to play?” I was curious in his other possible interests. But apparently there were none.

“We usually practice.” He answered straightly.

“Wow, you can afford it??” I was impressed, yet again. I had to stop practicing professionally because the fee to use the local studio was too much.

 “Oh, we use a….different place.. It’s not really owned by anyone anymore so, there’s no fee.” I tilted my head in fascination. “But it’s usually used by the more shady types of people…” He explained.

“Well it’s better than going broke!” I concluded and we laughed. “You should show me where it is sometime.” He nodded with a smile. I then got an idea and pulled a note card and pen out of my bag.

“You have a phone right?” I wrote down my number and gave it to him. “Here,” His eeyes widened in surprise. “text me the address.” He nodded frantically.

“N-Ne!” I smiled and shrugged my bag on.

“Better get going, don’t want to miss class. Thnks for the treat Zelo-ssi, lets do it again” I thanked him before heading off. I was really excited about this new studio, and not to mention, out great new friendship!

 

Zelo

+ + +

 

 

I walked home after a tiring day at school. Bang Hyung was waiting for me when I got there.

  “Hey there kid!” He greeted e from the couch as I entered the room.

  “Hey.” I answered. Of course, he was playing battlefield on the Xbox.

  “Yeah that’s what I’m talkin’ about! Take that! BIEEEEETCH!” He shouted into his headset as I passed through the room and dropped my bag off in our bunk room.

  “Is everyone else already there?” I asked as I re-entered the room.

  “Yes! N-… No…No nono NO NONO! !” He shouted as he killed another player but was ambushed by their squad mate. He heaved a sigh and tugged off his headset, tossing it on the couch.

“Yup.” He answered on a more optimistic tone. “You ready?”  I nodded and he stood up, grabbing his jacket.

 “Gaja~” He said, ruffling my hair on the way by. It always made me feel special when Yongguk hyung was here yet again, waiting for me. I was well old enough to go on my own, but he worried about me anyways… and that made me feel special.

We got to the studio and practiced hard for a good few hours. Finally jongup hyung called for a break and I immediately collapsed to the floor

“Aigo…” This new choreography is really intense. Genius… but intense.

After a few long moments, I rose from the floor and joined my hyungs in our water bottles dry.  I noticed my phone buzz with a notification and suddenly was reminded of something. I reached in my pocket, pulling out the notecard I had folded up tight and punched in the numbers that were scribbled on it. I hesitated at first but finally sent a friendly message.

-Noona!~ ^-^ - I drank more water as I waited for her reply. Not long after, I had received one.

-Zelo-ssi! ^ㅂ^ Ne? - I smiled and blushed, glad that she knew it was me. That she didn’t forget about some silly little freshman boy.

-What are you doing? :3 – I asked and yet again, she replied within a few minutes.

- Practicing ^-^ - I felt a strange excitement that she was doing the same thing at the same time as me.

-Me too! X] - I replied  

- You should practice here~ - I put down the address and sent it to her like I said I would.

- Jjang! – She sent back.

- Zelo, you’re the best! ♥-  Yet again I blushed, grinning with flattery.

   “Are you texting your girlfriend?” Jongup hyung suddenly asked beside me rather loudly. Ughh… He’s such an idiot…

   “What girlfriend?!?” Bang hyung instantly snapped his head up and glared at me.

   “Ani! Y-Yoja chinguneun obseoyo!” I immediately responded.   

“Jinjja obseo…?” He pressed sternly.

“Ne! I really don’t have one!”

“Then who is it??” Jongup continued to bring me negative attention. He moved closer, trying to see over my shouder.

“Y-Yah! I shouted and stood up so he couldn’t look.

“Just a girl I met recently…” I grumbled embarassed that this had become such a big deal.

“So she’s not your girlfriend….yet.” Himchan had to put in smartly. I whipped around to glare at him.

“Zelo-ah, nuguya~~” Jongup had stood up beside me and began nudging my side. I was about ready to punchi him if he touched my one more time….

 “Did you have with her and now she won’t leave you alone?” Daehyun asked as if it were the most normal question in the world. I spun around to look at him in appalled shock.

“What???” I shouted. “NO!! Never!”

“Yah!’ Yongguk hyung’s deep voice finally hushed the commotion. “Leave him alone now. We have practice to get back to.”  I sighed in relief, mentally hugging him and calling to him my words of graditude.  I would have really done it, but he seemed oddly irritated so I didn’t.

 

Mijun

+ + +

 

I was getting frustraited with my practicing, cursing at my limited space when suddenly my phone went off.

"You got a Messagie~" I smiled at my MyName rigntone then, glad for a way to calm myself, i picked it up and read the text.

"Noona! ^-^" It was definitely Zelo and I was so releived. I replied hapily and not too long into our conversation about practice, he sent me an adress. I smiled accomplishedly as I opened it up. It was only one bus stop away.

I happily grabbed a bag and shoved my water bottle, sneakers and cd's in it then threw on my boots and grabbed my jacket on my way out the door.

"Thanks Zelo!" I replied to him once I was on the bus. "You're the best! ♥"

I arrived not too long after and searched for the building. Zelo had been right... this wasn't the particularly 'friendly side of town' but I didn't care, I could take care of myself.

I ended up finding it eventually by sheer common sense really...

It was an old brick building with a faded sign that said Motion Studios on it. I found the small door and wandered inside. At first were a set of stairs that went up a few flights then finally was nice a set of glass doors. I opened them up reveiling a small foyer with furniture scattered along the walls.

There was a large board that listed all the practice rooms and underneath them were what looked like practice scheduals and such.

There was also a bullitin board that had lots of recitle and various competition articles posted on it and then more recently advertisements for Off Beat and even a couple about the success of BAP with scribbles from each member, commentig on the night and their performance.

Wow... It's like they own the place... I thought to myself.

I was enjoying reading them all when suddenly a young voice was heard.

"Omo! You're already here?"

I turned around to find Zelo and smiled proudly.

"Ne!" He shifted a bit and looked as if he didn't know whether he should be glad or not.

"This place is cool." I complimented.

"Yeah." He answered, deciding to smile. He walked over beside me and went to the fountian to fill his water bottle.

"Taking a break?" I asked, trying not to be awkward and quiet.

"Ne... My hyungs were annoying me..." He replied while screwing the cap back on.

"I see.. So which is the best room??" I asked slyly but I was still kinda serious.

"We're using it." He answere with a cheeky grin as he headed back past me down the hall.

I followed him. There was a line of rooms along each wall and the hall turned at the end, probably housing more.

I could hear the bass bumping as we neared their room and felt excitment grow in my stomach. We stopped at the last door in the corner . He nodded to the window and I looked in to see a bunch of bleach blonde young men dancing powerfully. The room was surprizingly really nice. All the walls were mirrored and the ones that weren't, were windows that looked out over the city. You could even see the bright lights of soul in the near distance.

"Wow..." I breathed, earning a pleased grin from Zelo.

After the music stopped and they broke up to take a breather, we moved away from the door.

"Well I'll probably go find a room on the other side so I don't disturb you." I told him. He was about to say something when suddenly the door swung open.

"Yah! Zelo-ah! Eodiga?? What are you-" He froze at the sight of us.

Zelo spun around quickly to face him in surprise.

"Ah- H-Hyung..."

 

 

 


 

 

 

Hiyeom!

Thanks so much to everyone who's been reading and supporting!~ ^^

I really love it ♥ 

-;-throws bap bunnies to you all-;-

So are you releived that she didn't get caught by her brother, smokin' y sunggyu?? xD

....that was so lame lol

but really thought, hot DAMN jsut look at him! xD

so ideal xD

but i must be addicted to those situations because we've found ourselves in another one!! 

xD aigo~ who is it at the door???

lmao and Daehyun....

has anyone else noticed how erted he always is haha i couldnt resist x]

ahahaha what ar xD

omg but he's so ing cute xDDDD

i hope to hear lots of feedback and ill be back to update soon :3

I am off!

 

haha

Saranghae!~ ♥