As to be Expected

Never Give Up

 

Yongguk

+ + +

 

As to be expected, her performance was flawless. I leaned against the back wall as I spectated on her moves. They were perfect and...attractive.... No wait! ...What?!?

"Waaah!" I suddenly heard Zelo exclaim at my side. "ier than Beyonce!" I glared at him and pushed his head.

"Yah!...What did I tell you?" I growled. He snickered with a cheeky grin. Aish, this kid...

I shrugged him off and headed to the back to unite with my team.

"There you are!" Himchan exclaimed as we entered the room. "I thought you guys got mobbed by fans or something." He teased. I just rolled my eyes with a grin.

"Come on you guys." I called all of them. "Game faces!"

 

Minjun

+ + +

 

I finished confidently. It felt good to finally get it off my chest after waiting all night.

As I walked off stage the last group was coming on. It was that B.A.P group. So that was their name, Best Absolute Perfect... I smirked to myself as I passed by them when suddenly, a second weight threw me off balance.

"Ah- M-Mianhae..." We both mumbled to eachother awkwardly and bowed, but as we looked up, our faces became shocked, seeing who it was. It was that kid from this morning.

We stood and gawked at each other until a third party interrupted us.

"Yah, Zelo! Come on!" He looked at me for another moment before stuttering back into reality.

"N-Ne!!" He looked back one last time before scurrying off to his hyungs.

Zelo... Like the god? The god of competition right? How...unique

I decided quickly to stay and watch them this time. I slipped back into my hoodie and pulled it over my head so I wouldn't be seen by anyone and sat at the back of the room to watch their performance.

It started out with a tuff guitar riff then broke into a fly techno beat as they all spread out across the stage.

"Yeeeeeeaaahoo!" They did some cool moves and got riled up. The crowd was alredy going wild.

"Ayee! Ayee!"

"Uh-Uh-U-U Unbreakable."

It then broke down as an attractive, young voice started charismatically. It was him, Zelo..

 

"Being chased by time, I ran toward my dreams

Chasing out sleep, my nights ran toward my dreams

The drooping shoulders of six guys underneath the streetlight

Were the shadows of youthful days, running toward their dreams"

 

"Wahh... super cool..." I whispered to myself. His persona completely changed on stage... Though, I guess I can relate.

 

"Though you fall down hundreds of times, keep getting up - we'll never break down" Woah that voice! I was distracted for a moment by the other rapper, angry guy... But before I had time to be astonished, Zelo recaptured my attention.

 

"Remember the endless sweat and memories

Our one and only story - everything"

 

The two looked really comfortable performing together.

Then they all came together again to sing the strong chorus.

 

" I won't ever break

I won't ever fall down

Even if the storm tries to swallow me

I'm Unbreakable

 

Even if I die, I won't break

Even if I die, I won't give up

Even if my wings are trampled in the darkness

You Know I'm Unbreakable"

 

Wow... they're really powerfull... I thought to myself, impressed.

Now it was his turn again. The one with the incredible voice... It was so smooth and deep, sending tingles down my spine.

 

"In the beginning, when everyone said we would fail

We clenched our jaws and sharpened our wings

Even if it was dirty and upsetting, we held it all in

We fought and won all of our self-battles

 

"Omona..." I rubbed my chin and bit my lip. Their lyics were so good and execution so... awesome?

 

"No matter what anyone says, we became one

Now we are ready to fly above the sky - let's fly (move)"

 

I watched his face as he slicked through the words. His expression was fierce and gave the same aura as before but as he finished, a giant grin spread across his face.

I was taken aback. It was so handsome and there wasn't a hint of hostility, definitely his best feature. Well besides the striking good looks and obvious swag...- I-I mean-....what was I saying??

 

"U-N- B-R-E- A-K-A- B-L-E" I felt like you could listen to his whisper forever. It was so nice. y and fierce, but at the same time soft and calming. It sent my senses upside down.

Finally, I shook myself out of the heavy daze as they finished their last chorus. The lead vocals were excelent and the supporting ones complimented them so well. Each one had a unique sound that fit perfectly into the mix.

Zelo, crisp and cool.

Angery -but not really angry- guy, Deep and y.

The lead vocalist, with hair more striaght compared to the rest and a very handsome face was smooth and powerful.

The other lead was simmilar but with a gentler approach. His hair swooped over his forhead and he had a more cute image.

The other two were simillar but each had their own sound that contributed. One was a great dancer and I wouldn't be surprised if he had even worked on the choreography.

The way they performed made it seem like they had been on stage together for decades but soon their exciting routine was over and they filed off with an earblowing round of applause.

There then was a short break while the results were tallied up. I enjoyed a drink while I watched as B.A.P kindly socialized with their fans. They were practically famous...

I thought for a moment about going up and telling them how cool they were back there but eventually decided against it. I don't want to seem like a silly high school fangirl... Besides, they're my competition.

 

Yongguk

+ + +

 

I was content with our performance. There were lots of fans, as usual, waiting for us when we got off. We chatted with them and accepted the drinks they offered until we started feeling a little tipsy and decided to say good bye and wait in the back.

"Who's ready to hear the results!?!" CAP finally shouted out, earning an excited reaction from the crowd. We all quieted down to listen as he began to file of names of various solos and groups.

Everyone gave a hearty round of applause then it was time for the top 15.

“Aaaha ok ok, now in 15th we have… Han Dookyung…” He continued to roll off with applause for each one.

Suddenly, I noticed a familiar figure across the room. In her hoodie, with her trusty bandana hanging from her neck sat ‘that girl’. She sat coolly by herself, sipping on what looked like a coke. I chuckled. That’s kinda cute…. -I mean…what??  I watched her face as it got more and more nervous with every name that wasn’t hers. She bit on her full pink lips and concentrated on CAP.  Her big dark eyes innocently watching with anticipation.

“Again in 5th place….” She perked up and her eyes began to sparkle. I felt a grin tug at my lips.

“Seeming to be our new favorite competitor, Seo Hwajae!” I caught her bright smile before she hid it in her bandana. Her name suits her so well. Fierce and graceful… Uh.. Anyways.

I felt a jab at my side and looked down to see Zelo’s sly grin. Of course…

 “What??” I decided to pretend like I didn’t know what he was intending. He just shook his head with that grin. Will he just cut it out already??

 “And of course in first is, B! A! P!!”

 

Zelo

+ + +

 

   I watched CAP Hyung as he got down to the top 5. He continued on, calling names that weren’t ours and I could feel my stomach tighten up in excitement. We’re gunna win again~

I looked to my side at Bang Hyung to find him with a goofy grin on his face. At first I thought it was for the same reason I was grinning but then noticed that he was concentrating on something completely different. I looked at him in confusion but he didn’t notice. I was a bit irritated.

   I followed his gaze to see that noona across the room. Why is she so beautiful??...

   I didn’t really know why I was disturbed and decided to brush it off but it only kept bothering me more and more. Maybe it was because she was distracting my Hyung from sharing our victory, I don’t know. I was agitated though and so I decided to annoy him.

I jabbed his side and wiggled my eyebrows at him as he turned to me with a disturbed expression.

What??” He hissed like he didn’t know, but I knew he did. He glared at me before CAP Hyung finally announced our win.

“And of course in first is, B!”

“AP!!” The crowd finished. I smiled happily and looked to my hyung smiling as well.  

 

Mijun

+ + +

 

  I was relieved that I at least didn't fall behind myself. I decided that I should get going.

  I checked my phone as I got outside and nearly passed out. It was about 1:30 AM. !!

  I immediately began running as fast as I could. I didn't care if I got weird looks because of my stage outfit, I had to take the bus, It was way faster than on foot like I normally would have.

  Finally after lots of foot tapping and checking the time, my stop came and I got off. There was only a few blocks now and I ran through all of them.

  I was finally at my doorstep. I reached for my spare key and as quietly stuck it in the keyhole. I cringed with every click the lock made as it came undone. It was eventually time to face whatever fate laid before me and so I slowly pushed open the door.

  I peeked my head in to see darkness. I pushed farther, now entering completely. I tiptoed through the living room, past the open kitchen area to the small hallway.

  I lightened my steps as much as I could and held my breath as I passed my brothers room.

  I never mentioned him before now but, I have an older brother named Sunggyu. Our parents abandoned us at a young age. I was to young to remember but Sunggyu has loathed them our whole life. He's been taking care of me ever since I can remember and I love him so much. He's really strict but I know it's only because he loves me, and when he's got nothing to worry about, he's the funnest to be with. Because of this, I feel terrible for going out behind his back... but this is my dream and I know for a fact that he'd never support me achieving it this way... However, it's my only chance.

   I peeked in his room, shocked to see he was in his bed. He's an extremely light sleeper. I thought for sure I would be caught.

  I took advantage and rushed to my room and shut the door quietly.

  I threw my pijamas on as fast as I could and messed up my hair and bed, making it look like I had been asleep for the past few hours. I then snuck to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth.

  I had made it thus far but as I opened the door, my face was met by a familiar, firm chest.

  "O-Oppa..."

 


Lol hi guys xD

Omo!! Did she get caught???? 

xD we'll have to find out

I hope you're enjoying the story so far~~

I've been getting great support from the readers I have thus far so please dont let up x]

I'll be back soon!

tell me what you think

Saranghae!~ ♥