Date with Seyong

Kingkas Are Hot?! Oh Please~! =='''

 

After lunch, you went to change. Seyong also changed out of his jersey. The 2 of you wore matching hoodies and caps.

(imagine Seyong's cap logo is blue in colour)

 

Dayoung: I don’t think I can do this >< it’s like cheating on my oppas ><

Seyong: you didn’t want to come clean with your oppas!

 Dayoung: and how do I do that?! Remind me again! Look at how Insoo oppa tease my oppas every time they see each other.

Seyong: arasseo arasseo ^^ I’ll stop him the next time :D hehehe kaja!

 

He held your hand and walked out of the restaurant. To your surprise, they did not recognise you. You found a pebble near you, you kicked it and I hit JB on his head. He looked up and was surprise to see you. You did hand signs signalling him that you were leaving already. He nodded and you left.

 

JB: hyung, I think we should leave. You know Gunwoo’s family owns this restaurant…and…they my have left already…

 

Before any of them could react MYNAME came out from the restaurant. They got anxious as they did not see you with them.

 

Daehyun: where’s Dayoung?!

Jongup: yah! You better speak up!

 

Jongup said as he grabbed Insoo by his collar.

 

JunQ: do you see her here??

Daehyun: and where is Seyong?!

Chaejin: duh-uh! Obviously he’s not here!!

 

Chaejin said and rolled his eyes. Gunwoo stared at Jongup who was still grabbing onto Insoo’s collar. Not wanting to start a fight, Jongup threw Insoo back to MYNAME. Daehyun then took his phone out and started texting you. MYNAME just left the 3 boys standing there and went back to their dorm.

 

Jongup: what do we do now? I can’t imagine if hyung finds out about this!!

JB: then why accept the bet?! Dayoung told the 2 of you to play at the other court down the street didn’t she?

 

The boys kept quiet as they agreed to what JB had said.

 

JB: let’s wait at the playground near our house. She’ll have to walk pass that playground before she can reach home. And most importantly way home from aunt Ga-in’s café is not that side!

 

Jongup and Daehyun nodded in agreement as they wanted to avoid Yongguk at all cost. At the same time at myeong-dong, Seyong and you decided to go shopping.

 

Seyong: when was the last time I get to hold my darling hands and walk on the streets?

Dayoung: sorry oppa, I can’t always go out and my only friend is JB…he can’t possibly bring me out so often right?

Seyong: true…but you can at least spend your birthday with me? It’s next week you know?

Dayoung: I don’t know…but the oppas are probably having a party at Ga-in imo’s café ^^

Seyong: [easier than I thought xP] okay then…

 

Seyong was smirking inside him but he showed a pouting face. You felt bad but you know it was impossible to spend that special day with him since it was not only to celebrate yours but also Jongup’s.

 

Dayoung: oppa, can we go in?

 

You pointed at the shop that sold many different kinds of accessories. You did not wait for him to react and pulled him in.

 

Seyong: is there something you want?

Dayoung: aniyo ^^ just looking

 

You stood in front of the display cupboard for a long time looking at a pair of couple ring. It was too expensive and you did not want Seyong to spend too much money. However, you did not notice that he was also looking at the pair of ring engross. He did not even notice you left.

 

Dayoung: oppa, aren’t you coming?

Seyong: of course I am!

 

He came over and snake his arms around your waist.

 

Seyong: darling, shall we go to the…you know…

Dayoung: you mean…

Seyong: uh! Shall we?

Dayoung: OKAY!!!

 

Both of you finally reach the place that Seyong was talking about. You stared at the many locks that were being hung on the railings. You stood by the railings looking at the locks and the wonderful scenery.

 

Dayoung: this is so pretty~

 

Seyong hugged you from behind.

 

Seyong: I promise you darling, after your brother’s approve us as a couple we’ll place one here too, ottae?

 

You slowly leaned back on Seyong’s sturdy chest.

 

Dayoung: you promise?

 

He hugged you tighter and leaned in and gave a peck on your cheek.

 

Seyong: I promise :)

 

He rested his chin on your shoulder. Soon, the sun started to set. The sky let off a beautiful pinkish glow.

 

 

Dayoung: [I’m so glad I have you by my side :)] oppa, it’s getting late shall we go? I’m sure Daehyun and Jongup oppa are not home yet…

 

Seyong: okays! ^^ if my princess says so ^^ let’s go :D

 

After an hour of bus ride the bus finally stop at the bus stop near your house.

 

Seyong: are you sure you’ll be alright walking back yourself??

Dayoung: yupps ^^ I’m sure the oppas will be at the playground

Seyong: okay then, call me when you reach home arasseo?

Dayoung: ne oppa ^^

 

You gave him a peck on the lips and left. After a few minutes walk from the bus stop, true enough your brothers were at the playground with JB waiting for you.

 

Dayoung: [poor Bummie, he can’t go home…] oppa!!!

 

The boys looked up from their phones and was glad to see you back safely. Jongup scanned you from top to bottom checking to see if there were any bruises.

 

Jongup: he didn’t do anything to you did he?!

Dayoung: aniyo oppa ^^ see, he bought me this outfit. He really didn’t do anything to me ^^

Daehyun: okay, let’s go home

 

You wanted to tell them badly how nice, how wonderful Seyong is but you know you could not do so.

 

Dayoung: mianhaeyo Jaebum oppa

JB: do it one more time and see what will happen to you!! -.- I’m so hungry you know that!!

 

The 2 of you whispered in fear they would hear.

-----------------------------------------------------

Yongguk: why aren’t they back yet?? O.o

 

At that moment, the doors opened.

 

Yongguk: BANG DAYOUNG!!!! WHY ARE YOU SO LATE?!?! I NEED AN EXPLANATION!!!!

Jongup: sorry hyung, we were playing basketball with Jaebum and we forgot about the time xP

Yongguk: she was with the 3 of you the whole day?

 

The 3 of you kept quiet and just nodded frantically. Luckily Himchan came to your rescue.

 

Himchan: my baby girl, have you eaten?

Dayoung: aniyo oppa, are you going to cook something for me?

 

You asked using ageyo that would not fail for Himchan.

 

Himchan: aish! What time already and you have not eaten?? Go wash up, I’ll cook something for you ^^

 

You nodded and went up to your room. While walking to your bedroom you thought to yourself.

 

Dayoung: [I must tell them soon >< I’m feeling so guilty ><]