Do You Remember Me?

Kingkas Are Hot?! Oh Please~! =='''

 

Your weekend passed by with all the shocks. As usual in the morning you would wake up first then wake your brothers up.

 

Zelo: noona! What is this? Being bias? Why is Yongguk hyung’s breakfast different?

Dayoung: I…erm I…

 

You wanted to apologise to him for making him angry and hope he would accept Seyong, but you kept on stammering.

 

Daehyun: hyung, Dayoung hopes that----

Yongguk: I know what you’re trying to say. You don’t have to further explain. I told you I’ll forgive you for hiding the truth from me, I will try to accept both of you but remember no. skin. ship. in. front. of. me!

Dayoung: jinjja?!

Yongguk: you better stop asking before I change my mind

 

You stopped asking and happily ate your breakfast. Just then the door bell rang, thinking it was JB you lazily got up and opened the door. To your surprise, you saw Seyong at door instead of JB.

 

Dayoung: oppa! Why are you here so early?

 

You led him to the dining room where your brothers were and he greeted them with a smile.

 

Seyong: good morning, can I bring Dayoung to school today?

Himchan: on your bike?! No way!

Seyong: aniyo hyung-nim, I got my car with me today! She doesn’t like the bikes either ^^

 

Your brothers went speechless at his thoughtfulness. Himchan looked at Yongguk and he nodded his head slightly.

 

Himchan: okay, drive safely!

Seyong: ne, hyung-nim!

Dayoung: have you eaten?

Seyong: it’s okay :) I’ll wait for you in the living room.

Zelo: hyung, can you send me too?

Seyong: sure!

Zelo: asa!

 

Yongguk stared at the maknae as he cheered. Himchan joked a little to relax the tense atmosphere. Seeing that Zelo’s plate and your plate did not have much left, you nudge Zelo and stood up.

 

Dayoung: we’ll go first oppa. See you in school

Youngjae: make sure I see you in school in one piece!

 

Youngjae shouted across the room. You ignored him and left with Seyong and Zelo.

 

Zelo: wah~ hyung, you got a nice car!

 

 

Dayoung: you are going to attract many attentions in these!

Seyong: muahahahahahahas!!!! Park Dayoung got no more secrets!!!! Chul bai!!!!

 

He starts up the car and zoomed off to school. After the 10 minutes car ride, 3 of you reached the school.

 

U-EE: omo! Seyong oppa took his car today!

Nana: what’s that orphan doing beside him? And Zelo too?!

Kahi: aren’t MYNAME and BAP enemies?

 

You could hear the girls’ murmurs. Seyong opened the doors for you and held his hand out. You took his hands and got out of the car while Zelo jumped out of the back seat with his skateboard.

 

Zelo: noona, hyung! See you later!!!

 

Zelo shouted as he caught up with his friends.

 

Nana: did you hear that?! Zelo called him hyung!!

Kahi: is that…yah!! U-EE!!!

 

U-EE fainted after seeing you and Seyong holding hands. Many other girls were gossiping about it too.

 

Seyong: any problem, girls?

Nana: oppa, you…

Seyong: oh you mean this?

 

He asked and gave a peck on your lips. You looked at him in shock.

 

Seyong: be glad I’m a big hearted guy! I can forgive you for treating her that way but if you get near her one more time, not only do you have to go through BAP but also MYNAME! You get it?!

 

ASB nodded in fear still stunned at the previous scene.

 

Seyong: kaja jagiya~

Kahi: ja…ja…

 

The 2 of you left all the “audience” stunned and walked off hand in hand.

 

Dayoung: is this good? I feel so exposed now ._.

Seyong: nah, don’t worry!

 

Although you had went through being the “headlines” of the school when Daehyun announced that you were their sister, but this time you felt stronger and evil stares being darted at you.

 

Girl 1: eew~ is she gumiho or something? First BAP now MYNAME?!

Girl 2: but BAP are her brothers

Girl 1: I heard they aren’t blood related!! None of them is!

 

You had enough of their stupid rumours and decided to stand up for yourself. You stopped in your tracks told Seyong to wait there and approached them with confident stare.

 

Dayoung: excuse me

 

The girls turned and were shock to see you standing behind them.

 

Dayoung: do you need me to show you my tails and check to see if I’m a fox? Huh?!

Girl 1: I…I…I was just stating the fact! B…BAP oppas and you are not blood related!

Dayoung: tch, are you THAT jealous?! We grew up in the orphanage together, which made us even closer than family!

 

You rolled your eyes and stared straight into her’s.

 

Girl 1: I….I…

Girl 2: yah, kaja kaja…joesonghaeyo sunbae

 

The girls walked away with their heads hanging low.

 

Seyong: woohoo~! Finally, the real side of my girl is coming out!

 

He said as he slung his arms around you.

 

Dayoung: oppa >///< i thought my heart was about to pop out from my mouth!

 

You blushed a little

 

 Seyong: hehehe kyeopta! Kaja ^^

 

You and Seyong went back to class. Within a short time JB and Jongup came walking in.

 

JB: yay! Open relationship and abandon your good friend, good job Dayoung-sshi!

Dayoung: oi! -.- am I that bad? I don’t abandon friends for love okay! I treat both equally ^^

JB: right…

 

Your teacher came in, the class looked at her with puzzled face as it was still early for class.

 

Boy: ssem! Why are you so early today?

Teacher: we got new classmates, come in boys introduce yourself

 

Dayoung: [that boy…he looks familiar]

Boy: annyeonghaseyo, Hwang Minhyun imnida. Please guide me along the way

 

He bowed and looked at you. You did not notice as you were looking at the pretty blonde boy net to him. Next was the blonde.

 

Boy: annyeong Ren imnida.

 

You looked at Minhyun and it felt as if you knew him long ago.

 

Teacher: ja, ja, ja treat them well, find yourself a seat I’ll be back later

Class: ne!!

 

They walked down the tables and the girls started whispering again.

 

Girl: yah, so it was true?! NU’EST is in our school now?

Boy: woah, triple Kingkas?

Dayoung: [Kingkas? Again? O.o I better stay away from them ><]

Minhyun: are these tables taken? [she really don’t remember me]

 

Without realising, the boys were standing in front of your table.

 

Seyong: ani :)

JB: woah Seyong is in good mood today!

Jongup: yah, about hyung the other day…sorry

Seyong: Moontos, you’re not making any sense. I last remember you were always with Daehyun hyung siding us ^^

Jongup: -.- are acting dumb? I’m apologising on Yongguk hyung’s behalf!

Seyong: ah…it’s okay, I knew that would happen anyway ke.

 

A sudden commotion occurred at the corridor and you snapped out of your thoughts. It was a familiar deep voice; you looked at Jongup and both of you left to take a look. Just as expected, it was Yongguk. The new boys came out and were shock to see their leader staring at the blonde guy.

 

Ren: hyung!

Yongguk: yah! Don’t you have to apologise?! You knocked into me!

Dayoung: oppa are you okay? [what’s with blonde and red -.-]

 

You looked at the red head and back to your oppa. Minhyun went up to the red hair guy and whispered.

 

Minhyun: hyung, don’t do that, that’s her brother. Please…

 

The guy snarled and walked off.

 

Minhyun: joesonghaeyo, my hyung didn’t mean to do it we apologise on his behalf

Dayoung: it’s okay Minhyun-sshi

Yongguk: OKAY?! I’M----

Dayoung: oppa! Don’t be so mean!

Yongguk: fine! Then you lunch with us instead of him!

 

He pointed at Seyong who was resting his head on the table.

 

Dayoung: a…arasseo

 

You pouted and went back to class. You sat at your table still sulking.

 

Jongup: aish that Yongguk hyung  -.-

Minhyun: annyeong, I haven’t formally introduced myself [she still has it…]

 

He said as he turned his chair facing you.  He peeked at the necklace you were wearing

 

Dayoung: ah ne, Park Dayoung imnida. This is my boyfriend Seyong and those 2 at the back, Jongup my brother and JB my best friend ^^

 

The boys were resting their heads after the commotion.

 

Minhyun: ahh I see…sorry about that, Jonghyun hyung didn’t mean it

Dayoung: Jonghyun? Ahhh~ it’s okay

Ren: you are so dead Minhyun, if JR hyung know what you did!

Minhyun: shut up Minki!

Ren: aish! Stop calling me Minki! It sounds so girly!!!

Dayoung: sorry Ren-sshi, I thought you were a girl just now ><

 

You said and he stared at you but forgave you since he was already used to it.

 

Minhyun: [looks like she doesn’t remember already ><]

 

The 3 of you chatted until the teacher came in for your first period.

____________________________________________________________________________________

woohoo another update :D

 

the surprise is NU'EST :DDDD kekekeke

any NU'EST fan here?

sorry twin next chapter then is "THAT" chapter xPP

 

please continue to comment :D and subscribe :D thankyou!!!