Our Past

Kingkas Are Hot?! Oh Please~! =='''

 

Ga-in cleared as she walked down the stairs. The atmosphere in the living room was still as tense. Seyong was sitting between Daehyun and Jongup as if they were protecting him. Ga-in sat down in the middle of all the boys like a boss.

 

Ga-in: explanation?

Daehyun: no comment

Jongup: I’m with Daehyun hyung

Ga-in: maknae?

Zelo: I…I’m with noona…

 

He said not daring to look at his older brothers in their eyes.

 

Ga-in: the brainiest one, Yoo Youngjae?

 

Youngjae looked up stunned when his name was being called.

 

Youngjae: Younggie baby’s side

 

Ga-in looked at the 2 older boys left

 

Himchan: Yongguk-ah, I think…you’re on your own this time. Sorry

 

Himchan moved and sat beside Ga-in.

 

Yongguk: very well…I’m on my own…disappointed much?

 

He said with a bitter fake smile and slight sarcasm. He stood up and went up to his room.

 

Zelo: hyung…

 

Zelo felt very guilty as he was also friends with Chaejin secretly.

 

Zelo: Ga-in imo…otteoke?

Ga-in: ignore him, hard nut to crack…so Seyong

Seyong: ne?

 

He suddenly straightened up himself from his seat.

 

Ga-in: tell me, what attracted you to our sweetie?

Seyong: sorry?

Youngjae: our aunt meant “how did you even manage and had the courage to date dear baby when her irritating oppas are always watching her”

Ga-in: oooh~~ I knew it, Youngjae is the brainiest here ^^

Seyong: ah, erm…we have been classmates for quite a long time and I’ve always noticed her…it happened 3 years ago…

*3 years ago*

 

As usual you were studying in your room. It was a windy night so you decided to open the windows instead of the air conditioner. You were diligently solving the maths questions when you saw a shadow climbing up from the window. Thinking that it would be Zelo again, you decided to ignore it. He would always do so if he got into trouble with any one of the older boys. But as the shadow got closer, you spotted a red head instead of blonde. You were with your racket standing at the window ready to attack anytime. However to your horror, it was your table mate Seyong. He was covered with cuts on his face and he looked weak.

 

Seyong: Dayoung-sshi, annyeong

 

He tried his best to flash a smile at you. Without hesitation, you pulled him in and put him on the bed. You hurriedly locked the door behind. You would be in deep trouble if your brothers find their greatest enemy, MYNAME’s face; Kim Seyong was in your room.

 

Dayoung: Se…Seyong-sshi , why did you…why did you come here?

Seyong: [I don’t know why either…] I’m sorry if I scared you. I---

Dayoung: explain later, let me treat the wounds first

 

You took out the first aid box and skilfully treat his wounds. You were an expert in treating wounds as your brothers would come home often with wounds all over them. You carefully placed the cotton balls with antiseptic solution on his wounds. He gazed at your face as you were applying medication on his wound near his eyes.

 

Seyong: [Park Dayoung, why are you so kind to me? Or…are you so kind to everybody else too? You are making me fall deeper for you, you know that?]

 

While Seyong was in dazed you were already done treating his wounds and you realised he was staring at you with a blank expression.

 

Seyong: Seyong-sshi? Seyong-sshi.

 

You waved your hands in front of his face. He snapped out of his thoughts.

 

Seyong: sorry I---

Daehyun: Dayoung!!! Hurry and come down!!!

 

Seyong immediately recognise that voice.

 

Dayoung: , stay here and don’t make any noise!

 

Seyong nodded. You went down and were shock to see half of them injured.

 

Dayoung: oppa!! What is it this time? Why are you injured so badly!!!

 

Seyong heard everything from your room. He knew it would be difficult if the 2 of you start dating. He left a note on the table and went out the same way he came in.

 

Dayoung-sshi

Thankyou for helping me

Even though you knew that your brothers doesn’t like me :)

Komawo…

Seyong

 

After treating your brothers and went back to your room and was a little disappointed to see Seyong was not there anymore. But you were happy that he left a note than leaving quietly.

 

Dayoung: […he found out about the oppas…he haven’t told me why…]

The next day, you went to school early to wait for Seyong to arrive. You wanted to ask him badly why he went to find you instead of other people. Minutes before the bell rang, he strolled in to the class casually. You carefully pushed a note to him afraid that he would be a changed person today.

 

Dayoung: hey, erm…I think you still owe me…an explanation?

 

Expecting him to just crushed the paper and ignore it, to your surprise he picked up his pen and replied.

 

Seyong: ^^ sorry if I scared you yesterday. Honestly, I don’t know why I went there either…can we be friends? ^^

 

Your eyes widen at the word ‘friend’.

 

Dayoung: but…you know who my brothers are already right?

Seyong: ne…I don’t mind…erm…secret friend? Can we?

 

Dayoung: [secret friends? He isn’t as bad as what the oppas told me he is…]

 

You smiled to yourself and replied

 

Dayoung: okay, but if the oppas find out or even Zelo…you’ll have to prepare the coffin yourself…

Seyong: no worries my friend :)

 

Like that, the 2 of you became friends. You would hang out with MYNAME during some weekends lying to your brothers that you were going out with JB your best friend and the only one who knew about your relationship with Seyong. After hanging out with MYNAME you realised they were not as cool as what they were in school. These boys are just like your brothers, dorky and sometimes a no brainer.

 

Seyong: [I think I’m going to do it today]

 

He took out his phone and started typing.

 

Seyong: hey secret friend, can we meet tonight? Erm…maybe at the park near your house?

 

He waited impatiently for the reply. After what seems like an hour his phone vibrated.

 

Dayoung: sorry for the late reply, chingu ^^ sure, my brothers are out anyway see you later!

 

He jumped for joy after seeing the reply and immediately went to ransack his wardrobe for clothes.

 

Seyong: this? This? This? Hmmm…

 

 

Just then Gunwoo came in.

 

Gunwoo: are you sure? It’s BAP you know!

Seyong: yes hyung, I’m serious about it. I’m not giving up no matter what!

Gunwoo: fine, are you going to wear that?! O.o seriously?

 

He made a disgusted face and picked another set of outfit for Seyong.

 

Gunwoo: wear this instead.

 

Seyong: ahhh…I knew Gunwoo hyung’s taste were good :P

______________________________________________________________________________________

woohoo!!!!! surprise coming up in one more chapter!!!! Stay tune!!!!!!

 

comment and subscribe :DDD thankyou!!!!