A Date Of Our Own

Kingkas Are Hot?! Oh Please~! =='''

After the incident neither Jihye nor Nana or UEE was in school and rumours had it that they transferred thus allowing you to complete the year peacefully. Kahi and you were now friends, and of course needless to say both Seyong and you were as sweet as before! The older boys and Kahi graduated successfully too. It was the last week before school reopens, Seyong decided to ask you out for a date.

 

Dayoung: oppa, where are we going?

Seyong: anywhere my darling wants to

Dayoung: great! Then let’s stay home!

 

You looked at him with a wide smile on your face. He looked at you with his eyes rounded as his face reads “you are not serious are you??” you steal glances from behind your laptop and giggled at his reaction. You shut down your laptop and placed it on your study table. You slowly climbed up your bed where a sulky Seyong was sitting. You hug him from behind his neck chuckled

 

Dayoung: awww pouty oppa…just kidding. I’m fine with anywhere you’re bringing me to, as long as I’m with you.

Seyong: asa! I knew my baby won’t treat me so badly!

 

A broad smile immediately took over the frown on his face.

 

Seyong: kaja, kaja. I’ve already planned our schedule for today!

Dayoung: then why did you ask me in the first place?

Seyong: well, your opinion is the most important…anyways, first stop, to the mall!!

 

He then piggy backed you down the stairs.

 

Dayoung: yah yah yah!!!! Kim Seyong, slow down!! Kyaaaa!!!

Youngjae: yah! What’s with all the commotions?!

 

Youngjae scolded as he was concentrating on his drama when you suddenly screamed from the stairs.

 

Daehyun: Kim Seyong! Are you trying to kill my sister! Put her down!

 

Daehyun scolded when he saw the “horrified” scene as he was walking out from the kitchen.

 

Seyong: sorry hyungs.

Dayoung: oppa, we are going out erm…probably won’t be back for dinner!

 

You hurriedly finished your sentence and pulled Seyong out of the door.

 

Dayoung: why are we at the mall? Is there something you need to get?

Seyong: Jinnie’s birthday’s coming soon remember?

Dayoung: oh, right!! Ahh I almost forgot about it, what are we getting him?

Seyong: hmm…I don’t know, I’m sure he’ll like whatever you picked for him. Let’s go into this shop

 

The 2 of you walked into a shop that sells accessories for guys.

 

Dayoung: ooh this looks good, we can customise it for Jinnie.

Seyong: you decide, I’ll go to the washroom. I’ll be back wait here for me, baby

Dayoung: Arasseo

 

Seyong looked back making sure that you were not looking in his direction, he sped off to the jewellery shop one floor above.

 

Girl: annyeonghaseyo, may I help you?

Seyong: ah ne, I was here a few weeks ago. I’m here to pick up the ring.

Girl: oh yes, Mr Kim Seyong right? Please have a seat while I get the ring.

Seyong: yes, thank you.

 

Within minutes, the girl came back with an exquisite white heart shape box.

 

Girl: sir, please check if it’s the correct one

Seyong: thank you

 

Seyong took over the box and gave a satisfied smile.

 

Seyong: yes, it’s the right one. Thank you.

Girl: please come again

 

Seyong bowed back and placed the box nicely into his bag and ran back as fast as he could. He stopped a few shops away to catch his breath before he entered the shop you were in.

 

Dayoung: oppa, what took you so long! Are you okay?

Seyong: of course I am! Just that the toilet on this floor was washing so I had to find others…so what did you get Jinnie?

Dayoung: here! Isn’t this lovely? Simple and nice

 

You release the necklace and let it hang on your fingers. It had “Jinseok” carved on it.

 

Seyong: of course! I’ll pay for that. Let’s go, there’s still a lot of things to do before the sunsets!

Dayoung: what exactly did you plan?

Seyong: secret…you’ll know when the day passes hehe kaja kaja!!

 

After paying for the necklace, the both of you decided to eat some snacks before catching a movie.

 

Dayoung: oh my god Kim Seyong, one more time if you bring me to a horror movie I’ll ask Yongguk oppa to skin you alive!

Seyong: I’ll be more than willing to get skin by hyung if I get to hug you like that every time we watch a horror movie.

 

You looked at him with teary eyes and he thought,

 

Seyong: [, no…ohmygod! I’m going to spoil my own plan!] Arasseo I’m sorry jagiya~ promise, there won’t be a next time okay? Don’t cry…

 

He pulled you in for a hug with your face buried into his shirt.

 

Dayoung: no more next time!

Seyong: yes mam! We still got our last stop you know? Shall we leave now?

Dayoung: where are we going?

Seyong: to the beach!

 

After an hour bus ride from the mall, the couple finally reached the beach they often went to. They were just in time, it was 10 minutes to sun set. Seyong pulled out a mat so that the both of you will not get and on yourself.

 

Seyong: Dayoung-ah, how long have we been together?

 

You leaned on to his shoulder while he hugged on to his knees

 

Dayoung: hmmm 3 years and 11 months wae?

Seyong: remember the necklace I got you when I confessed to you?

Dayoung: mmm-hmm.

 

You then pulled out the key necklace that you also wore.

 

Dayoung: of course. I have it with me all the times. I don’t take it out

Seyong: and that’s the first couple item we have.

Dayoung: it’s enough, plus we were hiding our relationship, we didn’t want anything that would attract unnecessary attentions.

Seyong: baby, we don’t have to now…so…

 

He pulled his bag closer and rummaged through. You sat up giving him an unsure look.

 

Dayoung: what are you looking for oppa?

Seyong: ah, found it! Close your eyes baby

 

You did as he said

 

Seyong: don’t open your eyes until I say so, now listen to what I have to say…

 

He took a deep breath and continued

 

Seyong: 3 years and 11 months…I got you nothing but troubles and worries. Remember how we met on the first day of school? I chose the seat beside yours because you were different from other girls, you didn’t erm…fangirl-ed over me like how they did. I bet you were scared when I just threw my bag on the table and slept immediately when I sat down. You probably didn’t noticed but I liked you since we were freshmen, you don’t know how happy I was when I get to be in the same class as you and the confidence I had to give myself when I confessed despite knowing who your brothers were…

Dayoung: jagiya…

 

You softly replied.

 

Seyong: I promised in the future even if anybody threatens me I will not give in. Baby, thank you for being there whenever I needed somebody, thank you for not leaving me even though I did not have the best boyfriend material, I love you.

 

Knowing that he had finished what he had to say, you opened your eyes and were shocked to see a pair of couple ring in front of you.

 

Seyong: let this be the second item that will be part of our story, the wonderful story of Kim Seyong and Park Dayoung.

 

You looked at him, touched by his words. He put the ring on for you and kissed you on the forehead as the sun sets beautifully acting as a lovely background for the lovely couple.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

okay, decided to re-write this chapter since many of you arent very happy with how it ended...

honestly i myself wasnt very happy either >< 

anyways....

support my next story too!!! Oppa Dongsaeng featuring BTOB's Im Hyunsik and Bigstar Kim Raehwan!! :D

and head over to my blog for more updates on my future fanfics update :)

kamsahamnida!!!