MYNAME VS B.A.P

Kingkas Are Hot?! Oh Please~! =='''

Dayoung: what should we do today?! Shimshimhaeyo!!!!

 

You whined on the sofa. It was the long awaited weekend you could finally avoid all those stares in school and sudden attitude change from the students, but you had no plans at all unlike Zelo who have already left the house to meet his friends. The 3 older boys had to help out at your aunt’s café so there were only you Jongup and Daehyun left at home.

 

Jongup: let’s go shoot some hoops then ^^

Daehyun: I’m fine with it though…yah! You pig! Want to come along?

 

They look at you who were still lying on the sofa whining nonstop.

 

Jongup: make up your mind now, Moon Dayoung!

Dayoung: ne? ahh whatever! As long as I get my off here!

 

The boys went to get change. At the same time, the door bell rang. You opened the door and was surprised to see JB standing there with….a basketball?

 

Dayoung: you’re going to the court too?

JB: what do you mean “too”?

Dayoung: I’m going with DaeJong oppa ^^ we got bored so we decided to go shoot some hoops

 

You said while smiling.

 

JB: mworago?!

 

He pulled you out of your house and closed the door behind.

 

JB: they can’t be there! MYNAME told me to bring you there ><

Dayoung: what?!

 

You started to panic and tried to think of an alternative plan but it was too late. The door behind you opened and an arm slung around your shoulders.

 

Daehyun: oh! Jaebum!! Just nice, let’s go to the court together!

 

Daehyun pulled you along and Jongup had JB. Both of you mentally face palmed yourself.

 

Dayoung: [it’s only a five minute walk to the court otteoke ><] oppa, can’t we do something else?

Daehyun: waeyo? The 3 of us haven’t played for a very long time, it will be----

 

Daehyun stopped his pace you felt tension in the air. You looked away from Daehyun’s face and towards the court. MYNAME was taking turns shooting hoops.

 

JB: hyung, let’s go to the one----

Daehyun: they don’t own the court! Let’s go!

 

He then pulled you behind protectively as you approached the court. Now you were sandwhiched between Daehyun and Jongup with JB beside you.

 

Insoo: woah! Mask boy and Moontos! Now who do we have here?? Mask boy’s girl? Oops my bad! I mean SISTER…

 

He emphasised on the word “sister”. You gave him a straight face which the leader saw it. Gunwoo then nudge him to stop.

 

Seyong: let’s have a match!

Jongup: tch! What’s the bet?

Seyong: her!

 

He pointed at you and smirked. Your eyes were wide open, it looked as if it would drop out anytime.

 

Dayoung: me?! No oppa! You won’t----

Jongup: we’re up!

Dayoung: WHAT?!

 

You could not believe what you heard but you were happy on the other hand as you knew that Seyong was much better in basketball than your brothers. You took a seat beside MYNAME maknaes since it was a 3 : 3 match and they could not join in.

 

Chaejin: noona, aren’t you happy

JunQ: if the hyungs win the match

Maknae: OPEN DATE WITH SEYONG HYUNG!!!!

 

You were shock because they were shouting but lucky for you the boys were too engross in their game.

 

Dayoung: yah! Are you sick and tired of living!!! -.-

 

*beeeeeeeeeeeeeep* the whistle sounded for a short break. You hurriedly took the bottles and handed it over to your brothers and JB. You looked at the score, 20 : 10, MYNAME was leading. Your brothers were panting heavily.

 

JB: *pant* what did I *pant* get myself into…omg!

Daehyun: *pant* don’t worry Dayoung *pant* we won’t let you go with them!

Dayoung: you better not!!! Wait till Yongguk or Himchan oppa hear about this!!!

 

The whistle sounded again, it was the last match to determine the winner. It was an intense match, within minutes the points were of a draw. They decided whoever score the first 3 pointer shoot will be the winner. It was the last ball, Jongup was dribbling it. He dribbled pass Gunwoo and Insoo but didn’t manage to “protect” it from Seyong. Seyong gave a smirk and shot the ball. The whistle blew, 23 : 20. MYNAME won! As soon as the results were announced, JunQ and Chaejin each grabbed an arm of yours and lifted you up from the seat.

 

Dayoung: NO!!!! OPPA!!! YOU ARE SO DEAD IF YONGGUK OPPA LEARNS ABOUT THIS!!!!

 

You shouted as Seyong scooped you up swiftly by your waist and placed you over his shoulders.

 

Chaejin: don’t worry we won’t treat her badly.

 

The maknae said ran over to catch up with his hyungs.

 

Jongup: hyung otteoke? If Yongguk hyung finds out---

Daehyun: let’s follow them

JB: that’s not very nice…

Daehyun: stay here if you want. I can’t guarantee your life span then

JB: [Dayoung is even scarier if she finds out!]

 

He had no choice but to follow. Jongup hurriedly hailed a cab and started tailing you and MYNAME. JB then took out his phone and texted you. On the other side, you were talking happily with MYNAME.

 

Dayoung: omg, I don’t even dare to think what will happen if Yongguk oppa or Himchan oppa learns about this! ><

Chaejin: noona, let’s go to our dorm okay? The last game we didn’t had a winner remember?

Seyong: no maknae! She’s mine today!

 

He said while making faces at Chaejin. You laughed at their childish acts. Honestly, nobody will believe they are the tough, fierce and cold looking Kingkas in school.

 

JunQ: let’s get some mandus, I’m hungry~

Seyong: just drop us off here, thanks Gunwoo hyung!

 

Your phone rang, you were relieved to see JB’s text instead of your brothers’.

 

JB: yah! Don’t look back! The hyungs are following you!

 

You froze and did not dare to move.

 

Seyong: why the sudden stiffness darling?

Dayoung: behind us

 

Before they could turn their heads you stopped them. They then decided to stop by the Japanese restaurant that Gunwoo parents own. You brothers could not enter as they did not bring enough money.

 

Jongup: aish!! Why didn’t you bring more money?!

JB: ._. my fault again?

Daehyun: I don’t bring any when I go play ball remember?

 

At the same time in the restaurant the 6 of you started eating.

 

Dayoung: can my oppas come in?

Gunwoo: ani ^^ doubt they brought their money xP

Insoo: anyways, I’ve got a plan ^^

 

We looked at the omma of the group with confuse eyes. He clapped twice and the doors opened, the waitress came in holding a paper bag. She then placed it in front of you. You looked at Insoo and pointed at yourself, he nodded. You open up the paper bag and was shock to see a couple hoodie and caps in it.

 

Dayoung: what is this for?

Insoo: for the 2 of you to change into ^^ now eat up, get change and go on an open date with that kid before he whines.

Seyong: KAMSAHAMNNIDA HYUNG-NIM!!!!

 

Seyong gave Insoo a big bear hug.

 

Insoo: eew get off me!!!

 

The rest of you just laughed at the scene. Seyong hugged Insoo and did the kissy sound.

_______________________________________________________________________________

I lost one subscriber TT^TT crying

waeyooooooo?!?!?! It's still the beginning :( 

ohwells i still have all of you :D kekeke

kamsahamnnida!!! 

please continue supporting me and subscribe! 

and remember to comment :D

KAMSAHAMNIDA!!!!heart