Start of Trouble

Kingkas Are Hot?! Oh Please~! =='''

 

Meanwhile on the other side where Ren was being captured…

 

Ren: yah! Shin Dongho! Pick someone your size! Fancy you picking the maknae of the group! Why don’t you capture JR hyung instead!!!

 

Ren provoked Dongho. He struggled to free himself from the ropes that were being tied around his arms and legs. Dongho smirked as squat down, he lifted Ren’s chin up and spat

 

Dongho: trying to provoke me huh! Say whatever you want you fool! Wait till my hyungs come back and punish you for being arrogant on the court in OUR territory!

Eli: there’s no need for all the threatening he’ll get it when the rest comes back!

 

He rolled his eyes and fiercely pushed Dongho’s hand away. Suddenly familiar roaring engines could be heard.

 

Ren: tch, I think you spoke too soon. You’re so dead , my hyungs are here! 

 JR: yah! Let our maknae go!

 

NU’EST came barging in from the front door.

 

Minhyuk: yah! Choi Minki! Are you still alive!!??

Ren: are you dumb?! Hurry up and free me from this ing chair!!!

Eli: you think I’ll let you off so easily?! What a naïve leader you are, JR…

Baekho: stop being a sore, Eli! You lost the ball game and you pay for it!

Aron: it wasn’t even our idea to let the loser to be the slave for a day! Now free our maknae if you know what’s good for you!

 

Himchan let out a yawn as he walked in to the garage. B.A.P followed behind them.

 

Himchan: aigoo…this is not fun at all, yah Eli Kim the other time was our maknae and this time theirs? Can’t you ask Soohyun to catch some leaders our something? Why always the maknaes huh?

 

The two boys immediately fell silent and retreated back.

 

Yongguk: yah! Still not letting him go?

Eli: of cos not hyung-nim! Dongho quick let Ren go!

 

Dongho untied him and threw the ropes on the floor. Ren pushed Dongho with his shoulders and spat on the floor.

 

Ren: you fool!

 

Eli came up to Yongguk and invited him in to wait for Soohyun to come back.

 

Yongguk: forget about it, I hope I see you again Eli Kim.

Eli: yea hyung-nim, please go safely!

 

He gave a 90 degree bow as the group walked out of the garage.

 

JR: thank…thankyou, BUT! Don’t think we are friends after this!

 

JR stammered and kept a straight face after that.

 

Yongguk: friends? No way. Let’s go boys.

 

NU’EST looked as they ride on their bikes and zoomed off into the distance.

 

Baekho:  hyung, why can’t we be friends with him?

 

JR just kept quiet and shoo-ed them home.

---------------------------------

It had been half a year since your secrets were exposed. During these 6 months Yongguk had also accepted Seyong after seeing him being so caring towards you.

 

Seyong: asa!!! Finally!! Woooo this is so pretty!!! KAMSHAMNIDA YONGGUK HYUNG-NIM!!!!!

Dayoung: [I hope all no more dramas will happen…let’s just stay like this I won’t ask for more…]

 

He shouted in joy. You giggled at his silliness and urged him home. 

 

Dayoung: yah! This is so embarrassing!! Kaja, Yongguk oppa’s cooking tonight! You’re in for a treat, he don’t usually cook though hehe kaja kaja.

 

You suddenly jumped up onto Seyong’s back he was surprised but still held onto you tightly.

 

Dayoung: piggy back me down the stairs! Please~~~

 

You poked both his cheeks from behind.

 

Seyong: omg! You’re so heavy!!

Dayoung: yah!!!

Seyong: okay okay I’m just kidding. Hold tight, we’re going downnnnnnnnn

 

He said as he started running down the steps.

 

Dayoung: omo!!!! OPPAAAAA!!!!

----------------------------------------------------

Now in school the 3 kingkas sat closer with each other since they are friends (except JR and Yongguk). You would jump table everyday during lunch since NU’EST did not have a “slot”. The Queenkas would always look at you green with envy but they could not do anything. One day during lunch, you decided to sit with NU’EST. Minhyun was folding paper boats and planes using the flyers that the school councillors were using for their presidential election.

 

Dayoung: Minhyun-ah, what are you doing? Why are you---

 

You looked at the origami and it looked exactly like those Minseok had folded for you.

 

Dayoung: Minhyun, do you…by any chance…know Minseok?

Baekho: pabo! We are all orphans how can he be related to that guy?

Dayoung: mmm…true…

 

You dropped your suspicions and continued eating. As usual, Ren and you were sharing food from your plate and his plate.

 

Seyong: yah, Choi Minki!!! Stop taking food from my baby’s plate! She’s all skinny because of you!

Ren: yah! Kim Seyong! You’re not jealous are you? Stop calling my real name!!

Seyong: Park Dayoung, share your food one more time and you’re coming back to this table!

 

Your brothers laughed at Seyong’s jealousy.

 

Dayoung: arasseo!!

 

You pout and looked at the pile of food Baekho got for you.

 

Daehyun: hyung not bad, now that you accept them, he can knock some sense into that kid!

 

He purposely said it loud enough for you to hear.

 

Dayoung: DAEHYUN OPPA!!

 

You glared at him with side eyes. The canteen is filled with laughter now as the boys laughed at your cute reaction, which invited many jealousy arrows from their “fans”.

 

Nana: I had enough, she totally took over our limelight!

Kahi: bear with it for awhile more…I’m sure oppa got something planned.

U-EE: geurae maknae, we’ve bear long enough, we won’t lose anything by waiting awhile more…

---------------------------------------------------------------------

After lunch you were being called to the teacher’s office along with Seyong.

 

Dayoung: did you do something wrong?

Seyong: no!! or maybe…it’s my princess this time?

 

He pointed his finger at you and poked gently a few times on your forehead.

 

Dayoung: yah! Quit playing, we are here already.

 

You knock on the door and carefully opened the office door. A nerd looking girl was standing in front of the teacher. She did not look familiar to you.

 

Seyong: woah, nerd!

Dayoung: yah!

 

Seyong accidentally blurted out. You nudge him in his chest with your elbow.

 

Girl: [yeokshi…Kim Seyong. Tch.]

Dayoung: sorry, he didn’t mean it. Sir, you were looking for us?

Teacher: yeah, she’s joining our class from tomorrow onwards. Could you kindly guide her through the school and whatever that’s necessary, together with Seyong?

Seyong: boya, I thought we got into trouble, sireo, I’m not doing it seem.

 

The teacher gave a pleading look when he heard Seyong.

 

Dayoung: ahh ssem, geogchongmaseyo we’ll do it.

 

You smiled and reassured your teacher before introducing yourself.

 

Dayoung: annyeong, Park Dayoung imnida. This is Kim Seyong---

Seyong: her boyfriend

 

You blushed when he tried to claim him as yours. The nerd giggled and introduced herself.

 

Girl: annyeonghaseyo Shin Jihye imnida

Teacher: ja, I’ll leave it to you Dayoung hakseng.

Dayoung: ne!

 

Seyong started whining as soon as the teacher left the office.

 

Seyong: jagi…we were suppose to meet the boys today!

Dayoung: we can go later right? Plus, it’s only the maknaes at the court now. You want to play with JB oppa right?

Seyong: fine…

Dayoung: Jihye right?  I’ll tour you around the school before we get your schedules okay?

 

She nodded shyly. Seyong then grabbed your hands and hurried you to get started.

 

Seyong: ahh ppali ppali! If not I won’t get to the court on time!

 

Seyong showed his aegyo and started jumping up and down.

 

Dayoung: sorry, he’s only like that when he’s with me. Don’t mind him

Jihye: [disgusting fellow, I’ll see how you fall into my hands.]

Seyong: KIM DAYOUNG!

 

Seyong started his series of whining again.

 

Dayoung: no Mr Kim, only Himchan oppa is allowed to call me that!!

 

You threw Seyong at the back and continued to tour the school with Jihye and Seyong had no choice but followed behind. After an hour, 3 of you have finally finished touring the school and got her schedule.

 

Jihye: thankyou Dayoung! Thankyou Seyong-sshi!

Seyong: kaja, baby princess

 

He held you by your waist and tried to pull you away.

 

Dayoung: wait! Jihye, do you want to join us? I can introduce you to my other friends and my brothers!

Jihye: really?! Can I?

 

She asked in a higher pitch to show her excitement. Seyong then glared at her.

 

Jihye: erm, I think it’s okay Dayoung

 

She hung her head down in disappointment. You shot glances at Seyong and told her that it was okay.

 

Dayoung: kaja, kaja, ignore him. I’ll introduce my brothers and friends to you.

 

Without a choice, Seyong agreed to let Jihye tag along

______________________________________________________

 

Finally an update!!!!

i've finished my exam like finally!!! thanks for not unsubscribing and thankyou to the new subscribers! :D