Sweet As Before

Kingkas Are Hot?! Oh Please~! =='''

 

MYNAME - Girlfriend Lyrics Song

__________________________________________________________________________________________

 

The next morning Seyong was woken up by the bright sunlight. He pushed your fringe away from you face and watched you sleep.

 

Seyong: [when was the last time you slept so soundly…]

 

You stirred a little and slowly opened your eyes.

 

Seyong: morning baby

 

He greeted you with a smile. The 2 of you went to the public toilet to freshen up before going home.

 

Seyong: jagiya, are you sure this is the path you chose? Jihye is one crazy woman you know?

Dayoung: shh! Oppa, other than trusting you I also chose to put my trust in Kahi sunbae. I don’t think she’s that erm…”evil” like the rest.

Seyong: Kahi?!

Dayoung: yupps. Besides, I did realise all this while it had been U-EE and Nana the one that bullied me. Kahi sunbae didn’t do anything that hurt me, I’m sure she’s trustable.

Seyong: so she really did…she told me but I didn’t really believe…okay the, looks like she can be trusted

 

You stared at Seyong’s side profile as he concentrated on the road.

 

Dayoung: [hehe Seyong oppa looks the best when he concentrates doing something.]

Seyong: yah quit staring at this beautiful creature. I can’t concentrate.

Dayoung: eesh, thick skin pabo! Who’s staring at you?!

Seyong: okay okay close your eyes and rest before your motion sickness acts up again.

Dayoung: arasseo~

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seyong: Dayoung-ah, we’re reaching

 

He woke you up while making a turn into your neighbourhood. You stretched and rubbed your eyes. A blank expression was plastered on your face. However something caught your eyes in front of your door step.

 

Dayoung: oppa, Jihye…

 

He stopped the car a little further away from your house and got out of the car first and you followed behind. You could literally see fire on her head and even in her eyes.

 

Seyong: what are you here for?

Jihye: I should be the one asking that question, Kim Seyong! What are you doing with that ?!

Dayoung: know your limits Jihye, who do you think you are?! Let me get this straight into your mind missy, NOTHING will separate Seyong oppa from me!

 

You grabbed Seyong’s arms and pulled him closer.

 

Jihye: why…you little brat!!

 

She swung her arms in the air. You closed your eyes and waited for the hot and pain sensation to numb your cheeks. Instead, you heard Jihye groan in pain.

 

Jihye: hwa…Hwanhee oppa! Let. Go. Of. Me!

Kahi: Shin Jihye, haven’t I warned you not to take it too far?!

 

You grabbed on to Seyong’s sleeve in fear of the stranger as he pushed you to stand behind him.

 

Seyong: Hwanhee hyung!

Hwanhee: scram, don’t let me see you harassing her again

 

He let go of her wrist and Jihye ran off in tears. You were still behind Seyong stealing glances of the stranger.

 

Hwanhee: I think I scared your girl, Seyong.

 

He smiled as he s his arms around Kahi’s waist.

 

Seyong: it’s nothing hyung, why are you here? How did you know that Jihye will be here?

Kahi: Dayoung texted me to thank me. So I guess you probably didn’t reply Jihye because she was practically going crazy every single second not receiving your replies! Hmmm…looks like everything should be fine now. We should go oppa.

 

Hwanhee just nodded and you bowed a little as the couple left. Seyong turned to look at you and let out a chuckled.

 

Seyong: hahahas cute! Get in, your brothers must be worried.

Dayoung: ah right!

 

You cautiously opened the door and peeped in, making sure that none of them was awake yet. Seyong and you crept up the stairs when suddenly a cough sounded behind you when you almost reached the top. You froze in your steps and turned, you smiled awkwardly when you saw who the voice belonged to. Daehyun and Jongup standing at the bottom of the stairs with their arms crossed.

 

Dayoung: good morning oppa!!!

 

You squealed as you ran down the stairs and hugged them.

 

Daehyun: don’t good morning oppa me! Do you know how worried we were? We called Jaebummie and Minhyun but none of them knew where you were!

Dayoung: but I thought I heard you talking to Seyong on the phone?

Jongup: ahhh hyung, let her go get some rest first. Erm…continue your chanting later. And as for you young lady, you are going up and not coming down till dinner time! No lunch for you, that’s your punishment!

 

Jongup said as he pushed you by your shoulders, up the stairs and into the room.

 

Daehyun: I’m glad I don’t have to keep it a secret anymore. Take good care of her and no more second chance you get it?

Seyong: ne hyung-nim. I will go take care of her NOW!

 

Seyong bowed and went to look for you.

 

Dayoung: no oppa, I’m not tired!!!

Jongup: how can you not be when you spent the whole night out?

Seyong: I’ll make sure she sleeps.

 

Jongup nodded and left the room. You blinked your eyes twice and pout hoping he would not make you turn in but it failed eventually.

 

Seyong: I promise I won’t leave. Go take a nap I’m sure the car was too uncomfortable for you to sleep soundly, I’ll be the first thing you see when you wake up.

 

He pulled the blanket over you and sang MYNAME’s Girlfriend till you fell asleep. You held on tightly to his hands. Soon, it was time for lunch. Daehyun slowly opened the door and peeped in. Seyong had fallen asleep by the bed with an arm as his pillow and the other was still holding onto yours tightly.

 

Daehyun: Seyong…Seyong….

 

Daehyun shook him lightly, he stirred a little and then slowly opened his eyes.

 

Seyong: ne hyung.

Daehyun: silly boy, you can sleep on the couch there why strain your back here?

Seyong: it’s okay hyung. I don’t want Dayoung to suffer from nightmares anymore. I told Gunwoo hyung I’m not going home today, I just want to make sure Dayoung wouldn’t wake up in the middle of the night because of those horrible things that I did.

 

You started moving in your sleep, the boys looked at you with big eyes thinking that they had waked you up. Instead, you turned and slept on your side letting go of Seyong’s hands.

 

Daehyun: she won’t be up soon, come eat something before she does.

Seyong: ne

 

After Seyong left the room, Daehyun went to you and smacked you with the extra pillows you had on your bed.

 

Daehyun: stop acting, get your down for lunch!

Dayoung: aigoo uri oppa is so clever!! Just let me be, Jongup oppa said no lunch for me anyway…I’ll just get more sleep! Jaljayo oppa.

Daehyun: aish you pig! Arasseo!

 

 

He grumbled and threw the pillow back to you which you swiftly caught it before it hit your face. 

______________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 24: Not Another Kingka Group!!!

Last chapter thanks for supporting!!!