Mission 003 – Revenge of B.A.P

Kingkas Are Hot?! Oh Please~! =='''

 

It was early in the morning as usual you went to wake your oppas up but was surprise to see them at the dining table preparing for breakfast and seems happy for some reasons.

 

Dayoung: oppa? You…you’re early today! O.O even Yongguk oppa is early?!

Yongguk: morning baby ^^

 

He gave you his gummy smile

 

Zelo: your breakfast is on the table noona ^^

Himchan: boys are you ready?!

B.A.P: NE!!!!!

Himchan: okay!!! Let’s go!!!!

 

Before you could react to the scene your brothers had already left. You did not feel comfortable about it. You decided to text JB to see if he knows anything about it.

 

Dayoung: Jaebummie oppa~ where are you?

JB: I’m already walking to your house what’s the hurry?

Dayoung: do you know what my oppas are up to? ^^

 

Just then the doorbell rang you went to get the door and saw JB standing outside looking at his phone. He gave you a puzzled look and shook his head.

 

JB: come on, we’ll know the minute we reach school.

 

You grabbed your bag and left with JB.

--------------------

At the same time in school, Yongguk told A.S.B to meet them in the classroom saying he got surprise for them. Soon more and more students started swarming into the school and it was time for the girls to meet them.

 

Nana: I wonder why did Yongguk oppa ask to look for us :DDD I’ll do anything he ask xP

 

The girls finally reach the classroom. Yongguk was resting his head on the table, Daehyun was looking out of the window at one corner, Himchan, Jongup and Youngjae were playing cards at another corner. Nana opened the door widely and squealed.

 

Nana: Yongguk op— ahhhhhhhhhhh

 

The 3 girls let out a hysterical scream.

 

Kahi: yah!  Maknae! What was that for?!

 

U-EE: oh.my.god!!!!! MY PRADA!!!!!!!

 

Students along the corridor started gathering and joke about the drench Queenkas. B.A.P roared with laughter.

 

Zelo: oops :x my bad!

 

The maknae shrugged and went back to his hyungs. At the end of the corridor you saw everything and mentally face palmed yourself.

 

JB: hahas! I guess that’s what they were planning to do…

 

“Sweet Revenge~!” you heard Youngjae saying as they walked out of the classroom. You turned and walked to the lockers with JB.

 

Dayoung: [yah~~ kipeun joatta!! xD]

 

You thought to yourself. After you got your books from the lockers you went back to class with JB and were shock to see Seyong was already at his table.

 

As usual, Seyong greeted you with his signature eye smile and a cheesy “good morning sweetie~” you ignored him and took the window seat.

 

Seyong: you look happy today!

 

Suddenly, you felt an evil aura approaching. You looked up and saw U-EE walking towards Seyong and started whining about her drenched uniform.

 

U-EE: oppa~~~

 

Seyong turned in frustration and burst out in laughter.

 

Seyong: what is—puahahahahahahaha!!!! What is a drench chicken doing in my class?

U-EE: B.A.P maknae did this to me! Help me revenge oppa!!!

Seyong: [so this is why she was feeling happy :)] tch, is this any of my problem?

 

You tried to contain your happiness but you failed. You turned and giggled softly under your breathed.

 

U-EE: yah! Park Dayoung! Are you that happy today?! You better watch out!

JB: what has it got to do with Dayoung?! You should be the one who should watch out! Don’t you dare beg for forgiveness after you—

Dayoung: JB! Don’t!

 

You stopped him in time before he could continue and reveal your identity. Jongup came in with a smirk and not long after the teacher came in. like this, you spent your first half of the day happy but worried at the same time. Soon the school bell rang, it was time for lunch. The canteen was unusually packed with students. Both Kingkas had their “personal” table at one end each of the canteen. After getting your food you and JB took a table near B.A.P just like how they instructed.

 

JB: mmm…looks good today ^^ I bet the chief cook is in good mood today too ^^

Dayoung: kekeke probably we are feeling ---

Daehyun: YAH!!!!!

 

You looked up at A.S.B as you felt something wet flowing down from your fringe. Everybody turned their head in shock as they heard Daehyun’s scream as he was known as the quiet and mysterious one.

 

Nana: Dae…Daehyun oppa…

Jongup: hyung, what are you doing?

 

Daehyun grabbed Nana tightly by her wrist causing her to release the packet of milk.

 

Daehyun: I’M GOING TO SAY THIS FOR THE FIRST! AND THE LAST TIME! LEAVE PARK DAYOUNG ALONE! OR ELSE!!!

U-EE: yah! Jung Daehyun! Why are you even siding this ?

 

You were already in tears as you grabbed Daehyun’s arms trying to stop him.

 

Dayoung: oppa, please, don’t do it…

A.S.B: O…OPPA?! O.O

Himchan: finally?!

 

Daehyun released Nana’s wrist and held onto your hands and pulled you up onto the table. MYNAME on the other side was looking at the scene intensely.

 

JunQ:  woah looks like Dayoung’s secret of being the Kingka’s sister is going to be busted the next minute! When will it be our turn huh hyung?

-------------------------------

Daehyun: TS High, listen up! I’m going to say this once and for all! Park Dayoung of class 3-A, top scorer of the school, the nerd in school, is the dongsaeng of B.A.P! and dongsaeng I meant sister! If she gets hurt in anyways you are dealing it with B.A.P! are you clear!

 

They nodded in unison. They knew it was true since Daehyun being the quiet one was announcing this all serious instead of Yongguk. Some fangirls fainted upon hearing the news. Jongup and Zelo helped you down from the table and brought you away to change out of the soaking wet uniform. JB took his lunch and joined B.A.P at their table and threw yours away since it was ruined by the milk.

 

Yongguk: okay show’s over! BUZZ!!!

 

He shouted and the students scurried back to their food. Nana was shock and clinged on to Yongguk’s arms trying to not face the reality.

 

Nana: oppa, tell me this is not true! Why will that be your sister?

 

Feeling annoyed he pulled his hands violently away from her causing her to fall back. Her unnies caught her from behind before her could kiss the cold floor.

 

Yongguk: IT’S THE FACT MISSY! AND WHO RE YOU TO CALL MY SISTER ? YOU BETTER SCRAM AND STOP PESTERING ME! DON’T EVER LET ME CATCH YOU ROUND DAYOUNG OR EVEN US!

 

She ran away in tears still not wanting to accept the fact. Kahi and U-EE chased her from behind.

-------------------------------

You were changing inside the toilet and both Jongup and Zelo were waiting for you outside.

 

Dayoung: Daehyun oppa shouldn’t have announced it ><

 

You shouted so they could hear you from outside.

 

Zelo: we wasn’t expecting that either noona!

Jongup: I’m sure all of this will come to a stop after this ^^

 

Feeling more refreshed, you came out of the toilet. The 3 of you walked back to the canteen and you felt stares being shot at you like poisonous daggers. If glares could kill you would have been dead by now. Feeling scared, you stood closer to Jongup. He felt your nervousness and placed his arms around your shoulders. You sat down and stared into space.

 

Jongup: come on Dayoung, have mine instead ^^ I didn’t really touch any :)

Dayoung: it’s okay oppa, I can barely swallow my saliva with all these stares being shot at me let alone this plate of food.

Himchan: quit looking FAGGOTS!

 

Himchan turned and shouted. The students now buried their heads into their lunch.

 

Yongguk: now you can eat right baby?

Dayoung: was this part of the plan?

Zelo: oh no!!! of course not noona! Only the water part not exposing your identity!

B.A.P: CHO JUNHONG!!!!

Zelo: opps :X sorry~

 

He quickly put his palms on his mouth as if like he was stopping himself from spouting nonsense.

While your brothers were trying to punish the maknae, you looked around in search of MYNAME. You fished out your phone and realised there were notifications for your private chat with MYNAME.

 

Omma: when will it be our turn?

Maknae Jinnie: will our hyung be next?

Busan Man: YAH! MAKNAE! SHUT UP!

Appa: eat your food and stop playing with your phones!

 

You giggled as you read through their childish conversation.

 

Younggie: don’t try anything funny! I can’t take any more of this!

Busan Man: I’ll make sure the maknaes don’t do anything rash~ :) love ya <3 muacks >3<

QQ: eew hyung! This is a group convo mind you! How can you pollute it like this!! –disgusted face-

Younggie: kekeke gotta go before my oppas get suspicious ^^ annyeong~

 

JB: Seyong?

 

He whispered soft enough not to let B.A.P hear. You nodded and smiled.

 

Himchan: BB~~ are you really not going to eat? Or do you need me to feed you xD

Dayoung: ahhh it’s okay oppa I’m sharing it with Jongup oppa and I got hands ^^

 

You started digging into Jongup’s plate before Himchan could do anything disgusting like feeding you in public xD

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

WOOHOO I'M BACK! I'VE SURVIVED CAMP!!! 

SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG! I CAME BACK AND AFF WAS DOWN SO I ONLY CAN UPLOAD TODAY!!!

CAN YOUU GUESS WHO'S OMMA, APPA, BUSAN MAN, MAKNAE JINNIE AND QQ??!!

KEKEKE IM SURE YOU DO! 

THANKS FOR READING!

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE :DD