Minseok oppa? You?

Kingkas Are Hot?! Oh Please~! =='''

 

It has been a week since you broke up with Seyong. In class you would sit with Minhyun as Jihye wanted to sit with Seyong. You finally believed what the boys were trying to tell you all this while, Jihye got close to you just to get near Seyong so that she could take revenge for her dongsaengs.

 

JB: Park Dayoung! Have you forgotten about your best friend now that you got a new friend?

 

JB chided, looking at how happy you were while chatting with Minhyun.

 

Dayoung: didn’t big oppa invite you over for dinner tomorrow?

Jihye:  oppa!!!!

 

You suddenly heard Jihye sitting at the back squealed. You looked towards the door and saw Seyong walking in nonchalantly like how he was before he met you.

 

Dayoung: [when was the last time I saw you and your smile? I don’t even remember how you look like with your smile on…]

 

Ever since that day he hardly came for lessons. Even if he did, it will only be for a period. Seyong took a seat behind you and stared at the back of your chair, Jihye hurriedly skipped over from UEE’s table.

 

Jihye: oppa~ why are you here today? Did you miss me so much? Didn’t we just meet last night?

 

Your ears shot up. Trying to ignore them, you continued your conversation with Minhyun and JB.

 

Seyong: [what the . I was with the boys last night how the heck will I want to meet a like you at night! I’m just here to make sure my Dayoung is safe from a like you.]

 

Seyong ignored her and continue to look at your back, hoping you would just turn your head once.

 

Minhyun: come on JB! Don’t be such a cry baby, it’s only today! The movie’s ending soon and we want to catch it real badly!!

JB: what?! Didn’t you go with Daehyun hyung and the other hyungs that day?!

Dayoung: it’s worth watching for the 2nd time! Minhyun haven’t watched anyway.

JB: OMG!! The 2 of you!! Great, I’m being ostracised now! Jongup, look at your sister!

 

Jongup came in with your lunch that you forgot to take when you left house that morning.

 

Jongup: mwo? What did she do? Here baby, your lunch box. How could you leave that behind?

Dayoung: I was rushing to meet them just now. Thank you oppa.

 

You smiled and took the bag over.

 

Jongup: so…what did you do?

 

He asked as he sat on your table comfortably.

 

Dayoung: nothing? I wanted to go out with Minhyun only and this guy is being jelly over here!

JB: YAH! What is this?! Who’s being jelly??

Jongup: arasseo, I’ll tell Youngjae hyung not to cook your share for dinner.

Dayoung: woohoo~! ASA!! Where are we going?

Minhyun: secret. Keke! You’ll know tonight!

Boy: Dayoung noona!

 

You turned to the door and saw Zelo’s friend, Tao walking into the classroom.

 

Dayoung: hey little panda! What brings you here? Is Junhong in trouble?

Tao: noona, I found this under my table. I didn’t dare to give it to Zelo…I’m afraid he’ll give it to Yongguk hyung instead…

 

He glanced a little at Minhyun and smiled.

 

Dayoung: oh, okay thank you.

 

Tao hurriedly left for his class before you could ask him anymore questions.

 

Jongup: who’s that from?

 

Feeling curious, Seyong tried to take a glance at the paper plane. But he could not see anything as you were reading it on your lap. You opened the paper aeroplane carefully.

 

Dayounggie, see you at Han River at

Han River at 7pm tonight

I will not leave until you come.

I miss you my dear dongsaeng…

-Minseok-

 

Dayoung: it’s Minseok oppa again! Could he be one of the seniors in school?! Minhyun-ah, I….

Minhyun:  it’s okay! Go meet him, I know this oppa means a lot to you!

Jongup: I’ll go with you!

Dayoung: waeyo!!!

JB: stop being stubborn, let Jongup go with you. What if he’s a ?!

Minhyun: [mwo?! Wtf? Me? R…?! IM JAEBUM!!!]

Dayoung: arasseo arasseo

 

You kept looking at the paper. You were excited meeting this old friend but scared at the same time.

 

Dayoung: [what if what Jongup oppa said was true?....]

 

Seyong could not maintain his expression. He wanted to follow you to meet this important oppa of yours so badly. His expression was so dark as if the whole world owed him something. Jihye saw Seyong’s expression changed. She snickered and leaned in nearer to his ears.

 

Jihye: Kim Seyong, don’t even think about it. You better be clever enough to know what you are doing f you don’t want her to get into any danger.

 

Seyong swear he could “see” her smirked even if his eyes were not on her. He stood up suddenly and banged table. You jumped in surprise and look at the cold Seyong.

 

Dayoung: [that cold look he had before…]

 

He glared at Jihye before stomping out of the class. Jihye was left stunned at her seat. Minhyun gave a gentle squeeze on your hand, you then felt less tense and smiled as if nothing was bothering you. Jihye stared a hole through your head and let out a frustrated scream.

 

Jihye: Park Dayoung, you better watch out, I’m not letting you off so easily!!!

 

She screamed in your face. You scoffed and stood up and looked straight into her eyes.

 

Dayoung: bring it on Shin Jihye. I’m no longer the Park Dayoung you know. Pathetic !

 

You challenged while looking deep into her eyes not avoiding her nor showing and signs of fear. Jihye threw a glare at you and left the class.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Later that night after dinner, Jongup and you were looking for excuses to leave the house. You whispered to Jongup so the others will not hear.

 

Jongup: trust your oppa

 

He said confidently with his bunny smile.

 

Jongup: hyung! Dayoung and I have to go to Jaebum’s house for a project!

Youngjae: why didn’t you tell us earlier?

 

Jongup was afraid his brainy hyung would see through his lie, he took a deep breath and acted confidently.

 

Jongup: It’s only JB’s house, we thought it was okay even if we told you now. It’s not like we have any plans after dinner right?

Youngjae: hmmm okay then, don’t come home too late! There’s school tomorrow.

Dayoung: ne oppa!

 

Jongup grabbed his haversack on the sofa and both of you dashed out of the door.

 

Daehyun: are they…in such a hurry?

-------------------------------------------------------

 

 The more you approach the park, you felt butterflies in your stomach.

 

Jongup: stay beside me no matter what, you got it?!

Dayoung: arasseo!!! Oppa! You’ve repeated yourself for a zillion times already!

Jongup: where is he? I don’t see a single soul here.

 

The 2 of you looked around, true enough there was not even a single being around.

 

Jongup: are you sure he’ll turn up?

 

You kept quiet as you were not very sure either. Suddenly, you heard a familiar voice calling from behind. You turned and saw a familiar figure approaching. Jongup got defensive and pulled you behind him. You were shock to see the figure that approached.

 

Dayoung: Minhyun-ah, why are you here?

Jongup: no way…don’t tell me you’re actually…

Minhyun: ne, sorry Dayoung I lied to you about my name when we were young.

Dayoung: not funny, Minhyun.

 

You were a little pissed that he tried to joke about this matter as Minseok was an important friend to you.

 

Minhyun: I got proof!

 

He took out the other half of the necklace from his pocket and showed it to you. Your eyes grew larger when you saw the necklace. You could not contain the happiness anymore, you ran over and hugged him tightly.

 

 

Dayoung: Minseok oppa!

 

Tears flowed down your cheeks.

 

Jongup: aigoo what a cry baby

 

He said while patting your head trying to calm you down.

 

Minhyun: pabo-yah, Minhyun. I’m Hwang Minhyun, not Minseok.

Jongup: yah, stop crying you big baby!

_______________________________________________________________

sorry for the long wait >< next update will probably happen next sat/sun cos im flying tmr ><

NEXT CHAPTER,

CHAPTER 21: DISTRESS PRINCESS 

please anticipate it :D

P/S: thankyou for the new subbies :DD