Confession

Kingkas Are Hot?! Oh Please~! =='''

 

Finally it was time to meet Seyong. You randomly picked an outfit from your wardrobe.

 

 

You were shock when you saw Seyong sitting on the swing waiting.

 

Dayoung: Seyong!!! Sorry! Have you waited for a long time?

Seyong: ani ^^ I…I got something to tell you

 

You took a seat on the swing in front of him and started swinging it lightly. Seyong was still stammering, avoiding your eyes.

 

Dayoung: what is it Seyong?

 

He stopped the swing, got down from it and knelt down in front of you. He held out a box, in it was a necklace with a key pendant in it.

 

 

Seyong: Dayoung-ah…will you…be my…girlfriend?

Dayoung: what? Are you joking?

 

Slowly, you got down from the swing and stood there not knowing what to do. You could not bear to reject him as you had always liked him the first time you saw him.

 

Dayoung: it’s not funny Seyong…you know who my brothers are and you---

Seyong: I can wait! I’ll wait till the day they accept us! I’m willing to stay low profile! Erm…I…I…I will ask MYNAME not to get into fight with them anymore! I promise!

 

You were touched by his words and nodded immediately forgetting all about your brothers. He pulled you in for a hug. The 2 of you stayed in that position for a while before he pulled away from it.

 

Seyong: I’ll help you put it on

Dayoung: why is it a key?

 

After putting on the necklace securely on your neck he pulled out the one that was hanging on his neck.

 

 

Seyong: you have the key to my lock. You’re mine now xP

Dayoung: oh my god. You cheesy boy!!

Seyong: you like it don’t you? ^^

Dayoung: mehrong! You better get going before my brothers are back. They’ll report missing if they don’t see me at home.

Seyong: okay :) I’ll call you later

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*back to present*

 

Ga-in: awww how cute!!

Zelo: eew I’m going back to my room -.-

Youngjae: that’s not the point now auntie, what about hyung?

Ga-in: don’t worry, reasoning will work for him. He doesn’t take the hard approach.

Seyong: erm…I know this may seem inappropriate for now but…can I go and see Dayoung?

Ga-in: sure sure ^^ but use the door instead okay?

Seyong: ah, y…ye

 

He smiled shyly as Ga-in teases him for climbing in. He bowed and went up to your room. He could easily find your room as the doors were decorated differently by Ga-in. At the same time Ga-in went into Yongguk’s room which was the nearest to the stairs.

 

Ga-in: Bang Yongguk!!!

Yongguk: WHAT?!?!

 

He answered with his back facing the door.

 

Ga-in: come, let’s talk

Yongguk: what’s there to talk about? I don’t know what’s so good about that that Dayoung have to go all head over heels for him!

Ga-in: your sister isn’t head over heels for him! Hahahahas I think I know the answer though. It’s the soft side that everybody doesn’t know.

 Yongguk: mwo? Soft side? Him?

Ga-in: you have a soft side too!! It’s the same! The 2 of you have a soft side towards Dayoung. No, it should be ALL of you. Look at Daehyunnie, quiet and mysterious? He’s so open up in front of Dayoung. All of you are like that too.

 

Yongguk thought hard about what Ga-in had said. Ga-in could see he had calmed down a little and decided to leave him alone.

 

Ga-in: ja, I shall not bother you anymore, you think about it and I shall  go and cook dinner.

 

Yongguk did not respond and Ga-in left the room.

 

Yongguk: [aunt is right, I’ll slowly accept him I guess…haish…]

 

He let out a deep sigh and lay on the bed deep in thoughts. You were still feeling down, you were so deep in your thoughts that you did not notice the knock on the door.

 

Dayoung: no stars tonight…

Seyong: tch, there’s such a big one standing here and you don’t see it? I’m so sad…

 

He closed the door behind him and pouted. You snapped out of your thoughts and was shocked to see him in your room.

 

Dayoung: oppa! How did you…

Seyong: auntie Ga-in allowed me to.

 

He set himself down beside you and hugged you tightly. You rested yourself against him.

 

Seyong: tsktsktsk! Where did my sunshine go? It’s all cloudy here…

Dayoung: it’s so cheesy oppa!

 

You giggled a little at his sentence.

 

Seyong: smile~! I’m sure your brother will give in…auntie Ga-in is really powerful! I’ll prove him wrong too :) you trust your oppa don’t you?

Dayoung: arasseo arasseo

 

You finally put the smile back on your face.

 

Seyong: kyaaaa!!! So cute!!!!

 

He said as he pinched your cheeks

 

Dayoung: ahhh!!! Oppa!!!

 

He stuck out his tongue and made a face at you. Ga-in then knocked on the door to ask the 2 of you down for dinner.

 

Dayoung: kaja oppa ^^

 

You tried to stand up but he pulled you down again. The 2 of you were in an awkward position, you were on the bed and he was on top of you, he leaned in closer and you close your eyes tightly. You heard chuckled and opened your eyes. He kissed your forehead and got up

 

Seyong: aigoo…what were you thinking, dirty minded little girl? Let’s go for dinner.

 

Your face turned red instantly. Seyong teased you even further.

 

Seyong: ah hahahahahas! Tomato face!

Dayoung: that’s it, I’m telling Yongguk oppa! You’re so dead Kim Seyong!

Seyong: omg!! No no no!!! sorry baby, sorry! I didn’t mean to tease you!

 

You looked at him and laughed

 

Dayoung: kekeke! Okay okay let’s go hungry boy!

 

The 2 of you went down to the dining room.

 

Dayoung: imo…where’s Yongguk oppa?

 

You asked as Seyong helped you pull out the chair.

 

Ga-in: ignore that old man, I’ll bring his food up later.

Yongguk: you don’t have to imo.

 

You immediately stood up from your seat.

 

Dayoung: o….oppa

Yongguk: I’ll forgive my dear baby but that doesn’t mean I accept him. You better prove your worth for my dongsaeng or else don’t expect me to say yes.

Seyong: ne! I will work hard hyung-nim!!

Yongguk: sheesh! Who’s your hyung here?! Scoot over!! Sit beside Jongup!

Ga-in:  [great, he accepted a little already…] okay okay let’s get started! Seyong-ah, feel comfortable and just take whatever is on the table okay?

 

Seyong nodded with a smile. Throughout the dinner it was quiet, Ga-in kept making an effort to lighten up the atmosphere by saying cold jokes.

 

Ga-in: come on, what’s with the solemn atmosphere?! Not liking the food I cook?

Zelo: aniyo imo! Actually... I got something to confess too

Ga-in: mwo? One of the Queenkas your girlfriend?

 

The whole table stared at the maknae waiting for a reply.

 

Zelo: NO WAY! Are you crazy imo? Erm…actually mianhaehyungi’mfriendswiththeirmaknae

 

He said it so fast hoping that his brothers would not catch what he said. Unfortunately, all of them did.

 

BAP: WHAT?!

 

Youngjae almost spat his rice out after hearing it. Yongguk stared at Seyong.

 

Seyong: I don’t know anything!

 

He continued eating and was staring at Seyong at the same time.

 

Seyong: erm…imo I think I have to go now

Ga-in: but you just started eating

Seyong: ah I forgot that Insoo hyung have already cooked for us

Dayoung: I’ll send you out ^^

Ga-in: okay then, go on, and feel free to come visit anytime

Seyong: ne...

 

You sent Seyong to your doorsteps unwillingly.

 

Dayoung: did Yongguk oppa made you feel uncomfortable there?

Seyong: a little, but it’s okay ^^ you don’t have to send me further, I’ll call you when I get home

Dayoung: ne, be careful on your way home

 

You stood by the door till Seyong was out of sight.

 

Daehyun: Jung Dayoung! I’m eating your share in 3…2…----

Dayoung: no oppa!!! I’m coming!!!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

surprise coming up in the next chapter!!! kidaejuseyo!!!

 

please dont be a silent reader! continue to comment :DD thankyou!

thankyou to all new subscribers who subscribed :D

___________________________________________________________-