Minhyun and Dayoung

Kingkas Are Hot?! Oh Please~! =='''

 

One fine weekend, your brothers and you decided to hang out at your aunt’s café with MYNAME. They are now closer than before although Yongguk still have not accepted Seyong but everything was peaceful until Chaejin let out a sigh.

 

Dayoung: what’s with the sigh, Jinnie?

Chaejin: I think our popularity is dropping…look…

 

He pointed to the entrance and you spot familiar faces. It was NU’EST; your aunt approached them with a big smile plastered on her face. You then saw your aunt walking towards the table you were sitting at.

 

Zelo: imo!! Don’t tell you are going to hire them?!

Ga-in: omo, uri Junhong is so clever! Okay, these boys will be waiters here----

Dayoung: then what about Boyfriend oppas?

Ga-in: blame it on their good looks. A company decided to scout them and debut them.

Dayoung: mwo?!

Ga-in: anyways, this is their leader JR, Aron from L.A California, Baekho, Minhyun and maknae Ren. With Aron here we can serve foreign customers :D

 

Your brothers side eyed her and rolled their eyes.

 

Daehyun: yeah yeah imo and her money…

Ga-in: whatever~ guide them along okay?

Insoo: but we came here to chill and relax today!!

Ga-in: start tomorrow then! Enjoy~~

 

Ga-in walked away and NUEST took chairs and sat together with all of you.

 

Minhyun: annyeong chingu

Chaejin: what?! Chingu? NOONA!!!

Dayoung: what? I’m not deaf you know!

Seyong: we’re from the same class Jinnie.

 

They then started their self introduction.

 

NUEST: show time! NUEST time! Annyeonghaseyo NUEST imnida!

 

You stunned a little and accidentally said out loud

 

Dayoung: waaaah better than my oppas

 

You realised lasers were being shot at you, you turned and saw your oppas staring at you.

 

Dayoung: oops :X

 

Daehyun, Jongup, Zelo and MYNAME seem very uninterested in them as the maknaes continued their conversation on the latest game totally ignoring the new boys.

 

Dayoung: yah, why are all of you so unkind to your new friends?

 JunQ: annyeong 

Dayoung: yah! QQ!!

JunQ: omg!! Dayoung!!! Don’t call me that here!!!

 

Suddenly JR stood up and took his leave.

 

JR: imo!!! I’ll be back tomorrow!! Bye!!

Dayoung: looks like all the leaders are not on good terms eh…

JunQ: attitude -.-

 

For the whole afternoon the 14 of you chatted at Ga-in’s café while waiting for your older brothers to end work. That night when everybody was asleep, Minhyun went to the balcony and thought about the past.

------------------------------------------------------------

 

*13 years ago*

[Minhyun’s POV, 4 years old]

 

Warden: Hwang Minhyun! Fighting again?! No food for you today!!

Minhyun: you think I care?! You witch!!!

 

I ran out to the back of the orphanage, it is a place I would go to whenever I am unhappy, the small river behind calms me a lot. I would always sit by the river and space out or wonder to myself if the orphanage at the other side would be a better place than here…

As usual I was storming my feet heading towards the river while cursing the warden. I came to a sudden stop when I saw an unfamiliar figure sitting at the other side of the river. I approached slowly, to my surprise, it was a little girl. She looked the same age as me.

 

Minhyun: yah! Who are you?!

 

She cried harder. I stunned and stood rooted to the ground, a weird feeling came out. I wanted to comfort her so much but the river was in my way.

---------------------------------------------------

[Your POV]

 

I was so scared and afraid. Why did my parents left me here?! Why didn’t my uncle take me in?! There were tons of WHYs were floating around inside my mind; however none of it had an answer to it. I was walking aimlessly until I found a perfect spot. It was behind the orphanage. It was peaceful there. I sat down still sobbing and thinking of the many WHYs I had until an angry voice from the other side. I was too afraid to look up and cried even harder. The boy tried to comfort me but I was still too afraid to look up. He tried over and over again.

 

Minhyun: sorry if I shouted at you. I’m in a bad mood…are you new?

 

I felt something poked me by my arms. I looked up still feeling afraid, I saw a paper plane beside me. I picked it up and looked at the boy sitting at the other side. He did not look fierce, I nodded in reply to his note.

 

[Minhyun’s POV]

 

Minhyun: don’t be afraid, you can hear me right?

 

I asked as I was whispering afraid the wardens will find us here. She looked at me with puffy red eyes and nodded.

 

Minhyun: my name is Minseok, what’s yours?

 

I lied. She sniffled and finally opened .

 

Dayoung: Dayoung imnida

 

The silence came after our introduction not wanting to feel so awkward, I kept talking trying to comfort her.

 

[Your POV]

 

Minseok kept talking to make me feel better. I just sat there quietly and listened. He got a very nice voice I must admit though. After 2 hours of peace, a horrible voice interrupted. It was the warden!

 

Dayoung: oppa, I have to go!

Minhyun: can we meet again?

 

I gave my signature bright smile and nodded.

 

Minhyun: let’s meet every day here at the same time?

Dayoung: ne, jalgayo oppa!

Minhyun: go on before they find us here at our secret place!

 

I nodded and went back in.

 

[Minhyun’s POV]

 

After she left I continued to sit there since dinner was not served for me.

-------------------------------------------------

After that day we met each other every day without fail. Every day we meet she would tell me about her orphanage and herself, this went on for 2 years until one day she came with a glum face. I remember the first day I saw her, like the first time, she did not talk. I found a piece of paper and folded a paper boat. However there was no wind that day. I bend down a little and blew it instead. I blew as hard as I could and she stretched out her little hands to grab it.

 

Minhyun: yah, Dayoung-ah

Dayoung: oppa, I’m leaving tonight

Minhyun: you’re being adopted?! Omo! Congrates!!

Dayoung: aniyo…the oppas are bringing me away from this horrible place. We’re running away

Minhyun: I’l…I’ll miss you…

Dayoung: me too but I have to get out of here! It’s horrible!!

Minhyun: will we meet again?

 

I asked carefully as I knew she was not really happy this few months.

 

Dayoung: oppa, can I have that necklace? The one that looked like its hand made one…

 

I looked at the tag and took it off. I threw it across the river with all my might.

 

Minhyun: what do you want it for?

Dayoung: like this, if we ever meet on the streets in future you’ll recognise me!

 

She said as she hang the necklace around her.

 

Minhyun: don’t you dare forget me!!

 

She smiled and I tried my best to hold back my tears.

 

Minhyun: [I’ll miss you Dayounggie~~]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

enjoy~~ :D comment and subscribe please? :DDD

thankyou!!!!!