Jung Dayoung

Kingkas Are Hot?! Oh Please~! =='''

Daehyun: Dayoung baby

 

You were staring at the sea when you heard a familiar voice calling for you. You turned and as expected you saw Daehyun.

 

Dayoung: oh oppa ^^

 

He took off his jacket and draped it over your shoulders.

 

Daehyun: you’ll catch a cold if you’re going to sit here drenched. Why are you here again? Something’s bothering you?

Dayoung: I just wanted some time alone :) but you always finds me here but not the other oppas, neither Zelo. How did you do that oppa? Don’t tell me I got a GPS on me? O.o

 

He lightly nudged your head

 

Daehyun: babo, you always come here when you are down…

Dayoung: [geurae, Daehyun oppa is always there for me when I’m down.] oppa, can I lean on your shoulder?

Daehyun: yah, Jung Dayoung, when did you become so polite?

 

You gave a weak smile and placed your head on his shoulders.

 

Daehyun: dongsaeng, don’t care about those girls arasseo? They are just jealous.

Dayoung: are the other oppas very angry?

Daehyun: duh! You are like gems to the hyungs, and I’m warning you, this will be the last time they does it again I’m going to announce to the whole world that you’re our sister

 

You shot up from his shoulders immediately after hearing it.

 

Dayoung: andwaeyo!!!!

Daehyun: oh too bad…they better not try me then xP

 

He made a face and smiled.

 

Dayoung: aish, who will believe that the Kingka Jung Daehyun, famous for being mysterious is behaving like this in his dear dongsaeng and bonus without his mask on! Maybe I should announce it too xPP

Daehyun: yah! Sei-kya!

 

He ruffled your hair and you pout at him for messing up your hair. His phone rang and it was a message from Yongguk.

 

Yongguk: Jung Daehyun! Have you found her?! Bring her back if you have!!

 

Dayoung: big oppa?

Daehyun: yeah, shall we go home? They seem worried…

 

You snatched over his phone and started typing. You let out an evil grin and pressed the send button.

 

Daehyun: I sense nothing good. Return me the phone now

 

You returned it to him. He looked at the message and gave a ‘what-the-hell-?!?!?!’ face with his eyes wide open O.O

 

Message: big oppa! Don’t worry, me going have fun with Daehyun oppa! Don’t try to find us or you will be in dead meat! See you tonight! xDD love ya~

 

Daehyun: are you serious? But you’re drenched!

Dayoung: it’s been a long time since you bought new clothes for me!!

 

You whined while linking your arms over his.

 

Daehyun: arasseo kaja ._. haish…there goes my allowance from Ga-in imo!! ;---;

 

At the same time the boys at home were grumbling how Daehyun would always find you first and how you used to only cling onto Daehyun.

 

Himchan: what?! And you just let them go?!

Yongguk: at least she’s with Daehyun and not alone crying right?

Zelo: I think so too…that witch! I’m going to get her tomorrow!!!!

 

In an instance Zelo the cute maknae turned into an evil maknae with black aura circling around him.

-----------------------------

Daehyun and you decided to go to Dongdae-mun to shop for your clothes. The moment you went in you started looking for clothes, Daehyun sat in front of the changing room waiting for you to decide.

 

Dayoung: oppa, ottae?

He shook his head and you went back to the changing room.

 

Dayoung: [haish…oppa became the mysterious Daehyun again…]

 

Inside the changing room you could hear other girls talking about him. He giggled at their remarks.

 

Dayoung: oppa, can I take this?

 

He nodded and left to pay at the counter. Within minutes he came back to where you were waiting he pointed at the door.

 

Daehyun: [let’s go the girls are so noisy!!!]

 

You giggled and linked your arms with him.

 

Dayoung: do we look like a couple? Kekekekekeke

 

Daehyun ruffled your hair again.

 

Dayoung: oppa! Aish, I’m hungry!! I want…bimbap!!!! Or maybe sushi?

 

He stared at you and you knew what he was trying to tell you.

 

Dayoung: “shut up or we’ll be eating at imo’s” right? arasseo… :<

 

The 2 of you then found a stall selling bimbap you decided to eat bimbap.

 

Dayoung: oppa, don’t you want some?

 

He shook his head and sat quietly in front of you. You frowned and threw a little tantrum

 

Dayoung: I don’t like this, I don’t want BAP Daehyun here I want Jung Daehyun!!! Jung Daehyun!!!!

 

Many pairs of eyes were looking at your direction as you whined. Daehyun then put his palm on your mouth stopping you from whining future. You continued frowning and he eventually gave in. He took his mask off and shrugged.

 

Daehyun: happy?

Dayoung: of course! Take a bite too ^^

 

He took a bite off your fork and smiled.

 

Ahjumma: you should take off that mask often young man. You look good without it ^^

Dayoung: geurchi! My oppa is good looking right?

Daehyun: only you will praise your oppa like this!

Dayoung: I was just stating the facts oppa! xP hurry up and finish this, where are we going next?

Daehyun: mmm…

 

Just then your phone rang, it was a message from Seyong.

 

Seyong: darling, are you okay? Where are you?

Dayoung: don’t worry, I’m with Daehyun oppa ^^

Seyong: glad to hear that…call me if anything happens arachi?

Dayoung: arasseo ^^

 

Daehyun saw you smiling to your phone like a retard and got suspicious.

 

Daehyun: boyfriend?

Dayoung: what?! A…aniyo! Its Jaebum, Jaebummie oppa!

Daehyun: are you sure? You know what, I got a feeling you have been keeping something from me…

 

Feeling guilty you shove the last piece of bimbap into his mouth

 

Dayoung: last piece! Kaja!!!

 

Daehyun stood up and adjusted his uniform. From the side of his eye he spotted a familiar red head approaching. He swiftly put his mask on.

 

Chaejin: hyung, isn’t that Dayoung noona?

Dayoung: yah, oppa I thought you---

 

He protectively tugged you behind him. You looked at him with a puzzled face and saw a familiar red head approaching, it was Seyong with MYNAME.

 

Dayoung: [Seyong oppa! !!]

Gunwoo: nice to see you here Jung Daehyun!

Insoo: yah, who’s this pretty lady?

 

Insoo stretched his hands out trying to touch you but was pushed away roughly by Daehyun instead. He glared at Insoo as if telling him that you are his.

 

Dayoung: oppa, don’t start a fight here, you know what I hate most.

 

You lightly squeezed his arms trying to calm him down.

 

Seyong: hyung let’s go I’m not in the mood to fight today

 

Seyong lightly nudged his hyungs and walked pass you with a smirk. Daehyun pulled you closer as they walked pass, you almost let out a smile but manage to stay poker face. After MYNAME left, Daehyun turned to you and checked if you are okay.

 

Daehyun: are you okay? Are you in shock? Sorry I couldn’t control my anger

Dayoung: it’s okay ^^ at least there wasn’t a fight ^^ don’t you remember I can fight too?

Daehyun: oh right…let’s go home. They just spoilt my mood

Dayoung: okay ^^

 

That night while you were sleeping, the boys gathered in the study room.

 

Yongguk: mission 003----

Zelo: why 3? I like 7 better!

 

Youngjae wacked the maknae on his head and gave him a ‘shut-up-this-is-so-not-funny’ face.

 

Zelo: fine! Sorry -.-

Yongguk: okay so as I was saying, Mission 003 Revenge of BAP!!!!

 

The boys cheered loudly as Yongguk declared the mission.

 

Himchan: yah yah yah! Shhh!!! Dayoung will wake up! Babo!!

Jongup: so what’s our plan hyung?

 

The boys closed up their circle making it smaller. After a long discussion, the aura that Zelo had once was now circling around them. All of them!

 

Himchan: mmmmuahahahahahahahas!!!!! CALL!!!! We’ll do it just the way it is!!!! Mmmmuahahahahahahahas!!!!!!!

 

Getting all evil and excited, the boys finally went to bed.

_____________________________________________________

ooh revenge~~~ kekeke

triple update for this week! (plus my other story xP)

please subscribe and comment! thankyou!!! :D