Chapter 7

It's gonna be me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few days after Nayeon's birthday, Momo noticed there were some weird tension within her friendgroup. It was between Sana, Nayeon and Mina. 

 

Momo knew that Sana had made Mina cry so she could understand that, She couldn't understand how or why Nayeon is in the mix. She couldn't understand why Nayeon was being a little bit cold today not only towards her but towards Sana and Mina especially.

 

They all had the time of their lives during Nayeon's birthday and now there's a issue. Heck Momo hasn't even seen Chaeyoung sitting at their table or appearing around them anymore. Momo only knew Mina had something to do with it.

 

Today they sat around the lunch table in silence. It's the fourth day now and nothing have came out of anyone's mouth. Momo's feet hurt due to her dance club meetings that occupies her time three times a  week.

 

"Guys... We have to find out the issue, What's going on? We were all fine on Nayeon's birthday." Momo sighed, waiting for an answer.

 

"I know we're fine but Mina been very quiet and distant and Nayeon been very mean and for what reason." Sana replies. The pink-haired girl still feel really bad for upsetting Mina. 

 

"I'm not trying to be intentionally distant, I...I have alot on my mind going on. Since not only I'm questioning myself and I got principal role for swan lake so my practices are lasting through the night." Mina explained quickly looking up from her phone for once.

 

"What happened to Chaeyoung?"

 

"Nothing, We're just busy...." Mina noticed the look everyone gave her. "We got into a disagreement, and before you ask, No I do not want to talk about it." The blonde says as she looks back on her phone.

 

"Alright so that explains Mina, Nayeonie can you explain why you are upset at us? Especially at Mina."

 

"Sorry, My parents got up on my because of my party, I didn't meant to take it out on you guys." Nayeon quickly says. All three girls didn't seem to believe her but they decided not to push it. The brunette grins at all three girls. "Anyways, What are you going to do for your birthday Momo?"

 

"My birthday is a good month away so I'm not too worried. I'll do the same thing as last year, Throw a big party at a different venue." 

 

"Are you going to invite Yoo Jeongyeon? Maybe you'll be able to kiss her there." Sana says.

 

"That girl doesn't even like looking at me, Why would she even come to my party for?"

 

"Maybe we can get Chaeyoung to bring her and Jihyo. If Jihyo comes with Chaeyoung, Jeongyeon is bound to come. Those two are always together when they're not busy." 

 

"Even if she's there, She won't talk to me, She'll go ahead and degrade me as usual and walk away. It doesn't help she doesn't like Nayeon or you. The only person she seem fond of is Mina." Momo replied as all three girls turned towards the blonde that's been texting away on her phone.

 

"Texting Chaeyoungie? I knew both of you couldn't stay away from each other. " Sana teased.

 

"Huh? No, Remember me and Chaeyoung got into a disagreement." Mina replied, not looking at the girls 

 

"Who are you texting them? Is it a new boy?" Momo asks. Nayeon quickly grabbed Mina phone out her hand. 

 

"Nayeon!" The blonde exclaimed. Sana and Momo giggled, Not knowing Nayeon true intentions.

 

"Let's see who Mina is texting so intensely..." Nayeon teased as she moved out the way as Mina tried to grab her phone. 

 

"Nayeon stop!"

 

Nayeon paused and looked at the blonde and then back to Sana and Momo. "Wowww seems like both of you are fond of each other. Tell me Mina, Do you perhaps starting questioning yourself because of Yoo Jeongyeon." The brunette spat out, The whole table went quiet.

 

That was the moment Momo knew what Jimin meant. Just from the way Nayeon spoke to Mina, Momo knew that she did not only have Sana to worry about but she also have to worry about Mina and Nayeon. Especially Nayeon.

 

Momo looked at Sana who seemed to finally understand what Momo was telling her. 

 

"Answer the question." Nayeon said as she started to scroll through the text message. She looks at Sana and Momo. "You guys wanted to kiss Jeongyeon but it looks like Mina going to beat you to it." She turned and gave Mina a dirty look. "It's always the quiet ones that's the sneakiest."

 

"Hey, Nayeon stop." Momo quickly says. "Why should I? She didn't tell us she was talking to Jeongyeon like this, Aren't you going after her?"

 

"Nayeon we get it, You're still hung up on Jeongyeon and because she's moving on to one of your friends. You can't help but to feel betrayed by Mina. Don't worry I get how you feel but don't take it out on her!" Sana shouted. At this point the whole cafeteria turned and looked at the four girls.

 

Jihyo and Jeongyeon looked over to the table with the group of girls. "You hear th-"

 

"Yeah. I shouldn't have gotten involved with her Jihyo."

 

"You're dating her?"

 

"What? No! Mina cool and all but we're not dating."

 

"Do you like her?"

 

"She's cool and"

 

"Jeongyeon." Jihyo raised an eyebrow at her bestfriend.

 

"I don't know." The dark-haire

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter