Chapter 20

It's gonna be me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After that incident of Momo fainting, Sana's parents put a restriction on Momo for when she would be out. She couldn't be out of the house by herself past 10 pm. If she was with a group of people she could be out longer.

 

Of course, Momo was upset by the decision but there was nothing much she could do. These people accepted her into their home when her own family kicked her out, The least she could do is try not to be a disapp-

 

"You're doing it again." Momo blinks and looks up to seeJeongyeon, Sana, Jihyo, Chaeyoung, and her two dance team members, Ryujin and Yeji staring at her.

 

"Eh? Don't mind me, I'm just thinking." Momo waves off the rest of the girls as she looked back down at her meal and began to eat.

 

"Chaeyoung, I hope you send a group text saying happy birthday to Mina." Momo said after a while.

 

"Her birthday today? I could've sworn it's tomorrow." Chaeyoung looked at Momo in confusion before checking the calendar on her phone.

 

"No, it's today." Momo argued

 

"No stupid, It's tomorrow." Jeongyeon said, Momo turned to glare at the older girl.

 

"You love calling me that don't you."

 

"Don't start, I don't need two Sanas." 

 

"What's wrong with two of me, Twice the fun get it?" Sana says batting her lashes at Jeongyeon. 

 

"Sana, Go be gross somewhere else. I'm trying to eat."

 

"This isn't me trying to be gross, This is." Sana says as she quickly grabbed Jeongyeon and her cheek before grabbing a random student to use as a shield. All of the other girls were surprised at what Sana did.

 

"Sana, I will ing kill you, You're pushing your boundaries. I hope you know me and Mina will be back together once she's back." Jeongyeon said, wiping the saliva off her face. 

 

"That's why I need to take my chances from now. Once Mina's back she'll murder me but at least I can say." The pink-haired girl turned to Momo. "I did it before you."

 

"Somewhat." Momo replied, rolling her eyes.

 

"What the hell are both of you talking about."

 

"Don't worry about it, Hottie."

 

~

Mina's birthday passed by as decently as it could, given the circumstances. She and her mother pretended they didn't have an argument as her mother took her out for the whole day. Mina didn't have to attend school or ballet, When Mina got home her brother Kai had left a gift for her while she also has received a text message from Chaeyoung.

 

There were a picture and a video attached to it showing all of her friends, standing together singing happy birthday.  This nearly brought Mina to tears. 

 

Later on that day Mina did receive a text from a number she would last expect. 

 

~

 

Jeongyeon finally got her boot removed as she started physical therapy. Of course, it wasn't a long-term session because she didn't break it that bad, But it was still needed for mobility. So instead of going to figure skating practice right after school, Jeongyeon would go to therapy every day for the next two weeks. 

 

"I know this a lot to ask for you guys, But could you come to Momo's game this Saturday before spring break... It's an important pre-game for upperclassmen." Sana asks. It was the end of the school day and all four girls were sitting outside. Jihyo and Chaeyoung both had practice but they had a few minutes to spare.

 

"What time is it?" Jihyo asks.

 

"It starts around 3 pm."

 

"When does it end? I have a game that starts at 5." Jihyo says while checking her phone.

 

"From what Momo told me, Softball usually has seven innings, But the game could end earlier or last longer. I would say about two hours... I don't know." Sana tried to explain.

 

"I can stay until 4:30..." Jihyo says.

 

"Alright that's a deal, What about you two?"

 

"I'm available and I'll force Jeongyeon to come, It's not like she has anything better to do." Chaeyoung smirks at her friend.

 

" you." Jeongyeon pushes Chaeyoung's head. "I guess I have no choice."

 

"Alright it's a done deal, I'll see you guys Saturday."

 

~

Nothing eventful happened within the rest of the week other than Sana teasing everyone once again, Jeongyeon making sure she didn't sit beside Sana so she didn't get her face again, and Chaeyoung being artsy as usual.

 

Today was Momo's Softball game, This game was to honor the upperclassmen (mainly 5th year's and 6th year's) since they were close to completing their high school careers. (It's really an event for the 6th years)

 

Momo had her hair in a low pony as she put on her cleats, The rest of her teammates had already finished dressing and they were waiting on her. As they exit out on the field, Momo went straight to second base and practice throwing the ball between her, Their first base, Jihyeon, and their third base, A-yeong. 

 

Momo kept her eye on the ball as she caught it in her glove before throwing it back with her right hand. 

 

Sana, Jihyo, Chaeyoung, and Jeongyeon all arrived and went straight to the bleachers. 

 

"They're just warming up right now, I don't see the opposing team bus yet so we have some time."  Sana says as she waves to Momo.

 

Momo ran over to where the four girls sat. "I didn't think you would be able to make them come." 

 

"The power of Sana." Sana sm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter