Chapter 4

It's gonna be me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayeon, Jeongyeon, and Jihyo have been friends since they were young. They did everything together and were inseparable. Things started to change when all three girls started to date. 

 

Whenever Nayeon had a boyfriend she would unintentionally ditch her friends before coming back to them apologizing. It put a strain on their friendship because Jeongyeon and Jihyo never ditched Nayeon when they had boyfriends.

 

Jeongyeon's main issue was that when she needed both Jihyo and Nayeon after getting her heartbroken, only Jihyo showed up. 

 

So Jeongyeon decided to pull the brunette to the side one day to talk to her. "Nayeonnie, I know your in a relationship and all but please don't forget who your friends are and who will help you if he breaks your heart. I want the same for my self when I get screwed over."

 

"I'm sorry Jeongyeonnie, I don't mean to leave you while you're hurting. It's not right of me and I know our friendship is strained because of it. I will work harder so when you are upset, You don't only have Jihyo's shoulder to lean on but also mines." Nayeon says as she pulled the taller girl into a hug. 

 

Nayeon kept her promise and started hanging out with Jeongyeon and Jihyo more. As they started the international high school, Jihyo could notice tension between the duo. Jihyo knew that everything was fine between them but she felt like one or both of them was crushing on each other. Their whole interactions was different than before. It was more gentle and caring rather than playful.

 

Jihyo was right on her suspicions when she accidentally walked in on both Nayeon and Jeongyeon kissing in the kitchen. Both girls quickly jumped away from each other trying to explain to Jihyo its not what it looks like but Jihyo wasn't having it.

 

"I ing knew it, I had a strong feeling y'all was crushing on each other but I was like. Let me give them the benefit of the doubt. Now both of y'all each other faces off in the damn kitchen." Jihyo laughed at the duo whose faces were turning redder every minute. 

 

After things calmed down, Jihyo went to ask them a question. "So... How did this happened?"

 

"I've been crushing on Jeongyeon for a while now and I wasn't sure if she liked me back. Turns out she's been crushing on me too." Nayeon explained. "I just initiated the kiss and next thing you know we're dating."

 

"Wait, Yall are dating? How long?"

 

"About three months now....Ji...hyo?" Jeongyeon and Nayeon noticed the change in Jihyo's expression.

 

"THREE MONTHS AND NIETHER OF YOU TOLD ME, YOUR BESTFRIEND? I'LL KILL YOU " Both Nayeon and Jeongyeon sprinted away from an angry Jihyo.

 

Present time

 

"Alright, So that explains how y'all got together I guess. But you didn't explain why you're not friends with them anymore." Momo says.

 

All four girls were in Nayeon's bedroom, sitting across from each other. After Momo, Sana, and Mina heard that Nayeon used to date Jeongyeon they wanted details. Nayeon told them to wait until the sleepover and ran off once they were pressuring her too much. 

 

The brunette stayed quiet, As the three girls waited for her to reply. "Nayeon?"

 

Nayeon kept her head down, refusing to look at her friends. "I hurt her, Momo. I hurted her really bad." She started before taking a deep breathe. "She- She won't even look my way, Niether of them would." 

 

"What did you exactly did Nayeon?" 

 

"I hurt her..."

 

"Guys, We should give Nayeon a break. It's clear she doesn't want to talk about it anymore." Mina says. Sana and Momo nodded as they try to find a different activity to do, To get Nayeon distracted.

 

~

The following week, Nayeon was back to her talkative self, and nobody bothered to bring up the subject of her ex friends.  

 

Sana did decided to pester Momo again about getting Jeongyeon. "Sana, I know she's y, but she's cold as . I don't know i-" Momo started before her cheek started to sting. She looked at the pink hair girl in shock.

 

"Did you just-"

 

"Damn right I just smacked the out you! What's going on with you? The Momo I know wouldn't give up just because this girl isn't as easy to get. See this as a challenge." 

 

"What about Nayeon?" Momo asks.

 

"What about her? She's fine, She went through three boyfriends when we met her. If she was still hung up on Jeongyeon, She wouldn't have dated anyone else." Sana responded.

 

Seeing there were no other reason for Momo to hold back, (She wouldn't mess around with someone if she knew her friend liked them.) She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter