Chapter 22

It's gonna be me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After learning about what Nayeon did, The whole group of girls was furious. "I'm going to kill her." Chaeyoung says

 

"I'll join in too." Both Jeongyeon and Momo said at the same time.

 

"Guys think logically, We can't make any moves yet until we deal with Mina. I'm pretty sure her mother is looking for her right now." Jihyo says before continuing. "She must be losing her mind, and she took your regular phone so she can't even call you."

 

"I know... I'm going to have to return back, But why not let her stress a little." Mina says as she lied on the bed.

 

"Yeah, We still have three days. Let's spend as much time with Mina." Sana says 

 

"Also, I don't want you guys to worry about Nayeon, I will deal with her when I come back." Mina muttered. Jihyo was worried about the sudden change in Mina's attitude. It was different and Jihyo didn't know if it was good or bad.

 

Jihyo knew that everyone else noticed the difference, But nobody wanted to say anything. "I don't start back ice-skating until next week so I'm free." Jeongyeon says.

 

"Shall we go to the carnival that's in town? I went there two days ago with Daniel." Jihyo offered as the rest of the girls nodded.

 

"Well then get ready, I'll have enough space in my car for four people, and Sana can drive the rest. Jeongyeon and I will be waiting downstairs." Before Jeongyeon could protest, Jihyo grabbed her best friend's hand and drag her downstairs. 

 

"What was that for?"

 

"I know you notice-"

 

"I don't want to talk about it right now, She just got back and she's stressed. The best thing for all of us to do is to make her comfortable and happy before her mother finds her or she goes back." Jeongyeon cut off Jihyo as they both sat on the couch.

 

"Alright."

 

~

 

In Jihyo's car was just Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung while Mina, Sana, and Momo drove together. The trio had decided to give the three girls some space since they knew Mina the best.

 

"Yeah Momo even gave Mina this teddy bear and Mina just completely broke down. I never saw her like this before, but it was almost as if Momo did." Chaeyoung was explaining to the older girls what happened the prior day.

 

"I wonder what happened before"

 

"I wonder that too but I did hear Mina say that the teddy bear she gave to Momo... So I thought it was best for the two of them to spend the most time together today. They have a deeper bond than we realize and I think Sana knows too." Chaeyoung finally finishes as she looked at Jeongyeon. 

 

"I know you want to be around her-"

 

"I understand Chaeng." 

 

In the other car, Sana was driving behind Jihyo's car while Momo and Mina sat in the back. Momo held Mina's hand as the brunette slept on her shoulder.

 

"She's sleeping alot." Sana commented.

 

"It's a way for her to get her mind off of things... Do you think your mother can help?" Momo asks.

 

"Of course, I'll send her a text when I get the chance. Maybe they can do video call updates too."

 

"That is if her mother doesn't get any crazier than this. I can't imagine the rage she's feeling right now."

 

"Serves her right for hurting Mina and calling us degenerates." Sana huffed. Mina slightly opened her eyes. "Yeah, But Nayeon also at fault. She basically outed Mina to her mother. We don't even know what exactly she told Mina's mother... How the hell she even got her number." Momo says.

 

"Nayeon is a very intelligent person, She also has a lot of connections... I don't know how she did it, But I'm going to take her down. No matter what." Mina mumbles the last part.

 

"No Mina... Don-"

 

"Why shouldn't I? She took away everything that was going well for me-" Mina turned to Momo.

 

"IT WON'T MAKE YOU FEEL ANY BETTER, REMEMBER WHAT YOU SAID TO ME." Momo argued.

 

"MOMO THERE'S A BIG DIFFERENCE WHAT WE WENT THROUGH, HONESTLY YOU SHOULD'VE GOT YOUR REVENGE." Mina shouted.

 

"MINA YOU DONT REALIZE YOUR CHANGING?" Momo started to cry.

 

"DON'T COME FOR ME OVER THIS, YOU CHANGED THE MOST OUT OF ALL OF US!" Mina paused realizing what she said. The whole car was silent. "Momo I-"

 

"I HAD NO CHOICE, I DID IT TO PROTECT MYSELF. YOU THINK I WANT TO BE LIKE THIS 24/7?" Momo tried to hold back her sobs. 

 

"GUYS, STOP" Sana says as she pulled over. Jihyo immediately did the same. Sana got out of the car and grabbed Momo's arm. 

 

"Jihyo, We need to switch. Can you bring either Jeongyeon or Chaeyoung to sit with Mina." Sana spoke. Jihyo knew whatever happened was serious by the way Sana spoke and how Momo was crying.

 

Jihyo nodded as she rushed over. "We have a situation, I need someone to calm Mina meaning you ride with her and Sana, I also need someone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter