Chapter 19

It's gonna be me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few more weeks have passed and Jeongyeon was now only wearing the boot. Sana kept to her promise and stayed by her side during dismissal time so that Nayeon wouldn't bother her. It worked for the most part other than the one time Sana was running late. By then Nayeon had loop her arm with Jeongyeon who was telling her to let go. Sana had to run over there and try to tell Nayeon off but the girl didn't budge. 

 

Momo had come out of the dance studio irritated after hearing the commotion. "CAN ALL OF YOU GO SOMEWHERE! IT'S HARD TO TEACH WHEN I'M HEARING ." The dancer yelled, Sana and Nayeon's eyes widen, Momo wasn't the type of person to yell so when she did they knew she was upset.

 

Nayeon looked around to see some students looking. She then turned to Jeongyeon who was glaring at her. "I'm not giving up on you..." Nayeon says as she left. 

 

"Thank goodness, she's gone." Jeongyeon said. Momo rolled her eyes as she walked back into the dance studio. There wasn't a lot of time left before nationals in May. 

 

Momo was very busy in the afternoons, Lisa and Jimin would help her choreograph the dances that they needed to compete. They planned on using the same dance for small group hip hop that they competed in regionals, Jimin was choreographing a small group contemporary, (With dancers he pick out) All three of them was still in the process of making the group dance and they still haven't pick soloist, duets and any trios. 

 

Not to mention Spring sports were starting and Momo is apart of the softball team so she would have to find some time to go to practices and games. (Luckily enough most of their games were on the weekends.)

~

Mina just came home from ballet practice when she saw her mother on the couch. Ever since her mother took her away from her home, They haven't had the best relationship. "Mina..." Her mother started, Mina made eye contact with the woman. "Your brother will be here in about twenty minutes. I have to go to the store so I'll be back a little late. You know what to do." 

 

Mina didn't reply as she heads upstairs to freshen up.

 

Another thirty minutes passed since her Mother left out and Mina heard a knock on the door. Her older brother Kai has arrived.

 

The brunette opened the door and hugged her brother tightly. The last time she had seen him was during holiday breaks. 

 

"How's college?" Mina asks Kai as she prepared some green tea.

 

"My final year is going fine, I can't wait to help take over the business," Kai says. "What about you? What happened Mina? Why are both of you here?" 

 

"Mother lost it... I told her I was dating a girl and she pulled me out of school, I can't see my friends and I had to break up with her." Mina's face was now streaked with tears as she sat beside her brother. Kai felt bad for his little sister, He didn't like to see her cry. "Is Dad aware?"

 

"No, I've been trying to contact him but he's so busy or Mom gets in the way." Mina replied, wiping her tears. Kai then took out his phone and dial his father's number. "I just talked to him today, maybe he'll pick up so you can tell him what's going on. I'm sorry I can't be much help to you."

 

"Just trying to contact him is enough for me."

 

~

Over the few weeks Sana spent with Jeongyeon, Both girls had a better understanding of each other. Sana felt like she was actually Jeongyeon's friend. On the other hand, there wasn't much progress between Jeongyeon and Momo, Although Sana does wonders about Momo's motives. Sana knows that Jihyo is thinking the same thing. 

 

Both girls sat in Sana's bedroom, Momo was still at school for Softball practice which ran after her dance practice. "Do you know why I told you to come home with me?"

 

"Hopefully not to try anything with me." Jihyo replied. Sana laughed. "You're too funny Jihyo, Your hot and all but you have Daniel... That's his name right?"

 

"Yeah... We're here to talk about Momo right?"

 

"Yeah... I know we went back and forward with this multiple times but I think what Nayeon said had some truth to it..." Sana says.

 

"Elaborate."

 

"This may sound bad but we had made a bet on who would get to kiss Jeongyeon first. Mina and Nayeon had no involvement in it." Jihyo nodded her head waiting for Sana to continue. 

 

"Momo was very hesitant on doing the bet and so I ended up joining in, I couldn't figure out why she was so scared. Her attempts to talk to Jeongyeon were so weak compared to other girls... Yes, it's given that Jeongyeon is very cold and merciless but still... This was before Mina even showed any signs of liking Jeongyeon." Jihyo's eyes widen a bit. "Oh really?"

 

"Yeah, Momo has also said how she didn't want to give up on the bet but she didn't want to hurt Mina in any way. Obviously, Jeongyeon and Mina started dating and since Mina cares about her so much she wanted them to be friends. Momo gave Jeongyeon the plush in the hospital."

 

"Jeongyeon still has it too, I don't know why. She seems very committed to Mina." 

 

"Also when we were talking to Mina on the phone a while back she sounded a little bit jealous when I told her Momo gave Jeongyeon a gift. The night of the festival Momo and Mina were far behind and were having a conversation. I don't know what they were talking about... Not to mention when we all went out for karaoke."

 

"Oh yeah... That whole situatio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter