Chapter 24

It's gonna be me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today was Nationals, Momo and the dance team had left two days before to arrive in the United Kingdom where nationals will be held. The team captain was relaxing in her hotel room by herself. Momo looked to the bed across from her with Lisa's stuff placed neatly on top. The captains of the team always shared the room together and the rest of the dance team takes up the whole floor.

 

Momo remembers a few years ago where they had to made-up money to get rooms at a hotel. Momo practically begged Sana's parents for it and they gave her it. 'So thankful for them every day.' Momo thought. At some point, Sana's parents became Momo's parents. Since Momo's birth family wasn't in her life Sana's parents filled that hole that she couldn't cover up for a while. They never questioned anything and tried their best to help. (Even if Momo didn't want it.) 

 

Momo remembered seeing Sana's mother often due to what had happened at camp, She remembered how she told Sana's mom not to say one thing to Sana. Even after all these years, Sana's mother never said a word to her husband nor to Sana and has helped build the trust between Momo and her.

 

On the other hand, Sana's father helped Momo out and bought her everything she wanted. Momo tends not to ask for stuff because she didn't want to be greedy but Sana's father insist. "You're practically my kid at this point. Don't you ever worry about being greedy. I love you and I bought you all of this because I love you."  Momo wiped away some of her tears as Lisa entered in.

 

~

 

Yeji and Ryujin was sharing a room with Lia and Yuna. (Lia told the girls that Chaeryeong had gotten a room with her sister and two others.)

 

"How will we do beds?"

 

"Shouldn't it be obvious-Ow" Yeji yelled holding her stomach. She glared at Ryujin who was looking the other way as if she did nothing. "Ryujin and Lia should share a bed." Yuna blurted out, Lia turned quickly to the freshman who smiled at her.

 

"You too?"

 

"What? Y'all would make a cute couple." Lia turned red at Yuna's comment. 'Damn freshman.'

 

~

On the other hand, back at school, The girls were preparing for exam season. "Sana, I have a question." Chaeyoung asks. The two girls sat outside with their books splatter across the table.

 

"What is it?"

 

"So you know how Momo has nationals, How does she study for the exam?"

 

"Oh! Since the dance team became popular the school lets them take the exam later on. So she has more time to study. But a few years ago when it wasn't possible, Mina and I used to take the test for her." Sana explains, not looking up from her book.

 

"How did y'all manage to pull that off?"

 

"It only worked the first two years here before everyone picked up on our mannerism or personality, Also people used to mix us up all the time so we just usually have our hair dyed and styled the same. Also, makeup is a big factor." 

 

"I guess teachers weren't paying attention." Chaeyoung says.

 

"They weren't, because clearly, we don't look the same." Sana smiled before continuing "I can't wait for summer break... What do you normally do on the holidays, Chae?"

 

"Usually just chill and wander around town. Or I'm with Jihyo and Jeongyeon because they usually bring me on trips. I remember one-year Jeongyeon brought me on her family's yearly trip in July. It was so fun!" Chaeyoung exclaims. 

 

"We should do a group trip this summer. You, me, Jihyo, Jeongyeon, Mina, and Momo. It'll be fun!" Sana inputted.

 

"Yeah that would be fun, We probably can't do it in July, Jeongyeon tends to go on family trips then. We can try for August before we go back." Chaeyoung agreed.

 

"Yeah, that's no problem. I'm glad you became friends with us Chae, You helped us a lot."

 

"Really? I don't think I did much."

 

"You became Mina's first friend outside our friend group, You became friends with us and help us merge two different sets of groups together. Much less you'll set me up with a hottie." Sana grins at her friend.

 

Chaeyoung laughs."Do you ever get tired of trying?"

 

"Never have and never will."

 

"Let's just say my friend's birthday is coming up soon, and she's planning on having a small party. We're allowed to have an additional guest. If I bring you over will you behave?" Chaeyoung asks.

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"No or questionable comments or being super flirty. Also no super revealing clothing... Her parents are very conservative..."

 

"Of course... When will this occur." Sana asks.

 

"May 28th." 

 

~

Today was officially day one of nationals. Meaning that solos, duets, and trios would be going on the whole day. Momo, Lisa, and Jimin had already decided on who was going to be a soloist, and who's going to be in a duet. (They all decided on no trio this year.) 

 

The trio came to a decision to have Chaesis compete as a duet instead of soloist this year. They also decided on the additional three soloists (other than themselves.) They had chosen Seungyeon (A fif

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter