Chapter 11

It's gonna be me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The first day back to school after Momo's birthday party was rough. Sana was so badly hangover she had to stay home that day. Mina wasn't in the best mental state and her mother wouldn't let her stay home so Nayeon and Momo tried to stay around her as much as possible despite knowing that Mina has two classes with Jeongyeon.

 

"I hope she'll be fine." Nayeon whispers to Momo as they both watch Mina walk to her next class.

 

"Me too, She keeps blaming herself for what happened."

 

"She shouldn't, Jeongyeon is a forgiving person for the most part. Mina has to mess up really bad for Jeongyeom to stop speaking to her...like how I did." Nayeon mumbled the last part knowing Momo heard her.

 

Momo was still mad at Nayeon for what she said last week but she didn't want Mina to worry about her. 

 

Mina entered her Math class and saw Jeongyeon sitting in her usual spot right by the window. The blonde heart races when they made eye contact but dropped when Jeongyeon looked away. 

 

Mina hesitantly sat beside Jeongyeon and pulled out her notebook. She turned her head a second time to see Jeongyeon still looking out the window. 

 

With a shaky voice, Mina called for Jeongyeon. The dark-haired girl turns to look at her. "What is it?" She spoke, Her voice didn't sound as warm as it was before to Mina.

 

"I-I don't know if I did something wrong but I'm sorry." Mina says, The blonde looked away and started to play with her fingers. 

 

Jeongyeon eyes soften at the blonde before she sighed and reach over to hold Mina's hand. "It's not your fault... I'm just being immature. Okay?" Mina smiled and nodded at Jeongyeon.

 

"Okay."

 

~

 

When it came to lunchtime, Momo and Nayeon noticed Mina seemed to be in a better mood. "Did you made up with Jeongyeon?"

 

"Yeah! She said she was being stupid and she didn't mean to make me upset." The blonde said as she started to eat.

 

"That's good, No bento for Jeongyeon today Mina?" Nayeon asks Mina.

 

"Eh? I was too upset and I overslept so I couldn't make her any. I'm going to make some tonight while you guys are over. I also need someone to remind me to make a strawberry pie for Chaeyoung. She really helped me out at Momo's party." Mina replied not looking up from her food.

 

Across the cafeteria, it was silent where Jeongyeon and Jihyo were sitting. Since it wasn't Friday, Chaeyoung and the others weren't allowed during this time. 

 

"Do you want to talk about what happened over the weekend?" Jihyo asks.

 

"I was being stupid." Jeongyeon started. Jihyo noticed her friend didn't have any food with her so she decided to share with Jeongyeon.

 

"Elaborate." Jeongyeon stared at Jihyo before telling her what happened and how she felt. "I should apologize to Chaeyoung. I just took everything out on her when she was just trying to comfort Mina."

 

"Yeah you should, Do it today before she heads home." Jihyo replied, She never thought of Jeongyeon as the jealous type but she could understand why. 

 

After being hurt so many times, Some people are bound to get a little bit insecure, It didn't help that Chaeyoung also have or had (Jihyo is not sure at this point.) a crush on Mina.

 

"I'll catch her during her lunch break and we'll talk then. I'll see you later."

 

~

 

"What's wrong Chaeyoung?" Tzuyu asks her friend. This was the first time in a while she has seen Chaeyoung since she doesn't sit with her on a daily basis.

 

"Just a bit upset, So you know the upperclassmen Momo?"

 

"Yeah, the player." Tzuyu nodded and watched as Dahyun sat across from them.

 

"I went to her party with Jihyo, Jeongyeon, and Daniel. Long story short it went fine for the most part but Jeongyeon got mad at me and I don't understand why or what I did." Chaeyoung ran her hand through her short hair and looked at the duo.

 

"I would just wait until she calms down and then both of you try to talk things out. You've been friends with her since your first year here if I remember correctly." Tzuyu replied.

 

"Yeah, She doesn't seem like a scary person as everyone make it out to be, Much less you've been around her for so long. Have there been any other time she got mad at you?" Dahyun asks Chaeyoung.

 

"No, Usually it's the other way around. I just get jealous because we tend to find the same girl attractive but they us

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter