Chapter 13

It's gonna be me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few weeks have passed since the incident has occurred. 

 

Jeongyeon and her group stayed together while Mina and her group stayed together. Nayeon had left Mina and the others after finally confessing that she did put poison in the food so that Jeongyeon would blame Mina and not date her.

 

A big blowout happened and the last words Nayeon said to Mina was "Watch your back." Since that happened Mina, Sana, and Momo have been on high alert. It didn't help that Nayeon shared the same class as them so some situations couldn't be avoided.

 

Jeongyeon had a competition coming up at the end of the week so she was in full competition mode. Jihyo and Chaeyoung told Ryujin and Yeji not to bother her too much because Jeongyeon gets stressed very easily during those times. 

 

"When are you leaving?"

 

"Thursday afternoon. It's a two-day competition so My mom decided we leave then and take time on Friday to relax and explore a bit." Jeongyeon replied. 

 

Jihyo could tell her friend was sad over the whole situation. "Jeongyeon, everything will work out...If you want to know your suspicions were correct. Nayeon did put poison in the bento Mina gave to you. Mina told me they had this big blowout afterward..."

 

"That's why Nayeon been sitting with Jennie and Jisoo recently. Their friendship is over." Chaeyoung concluded.

 

"I thought you would know Chaeng since you talk to Mina all the time." Jeongyeon mumbles.

 

"Mina wants to be around you so bad she stop talking to me to make sure you don't get jealous." Chaeyoung snapped.

 

"What? I don't get jealous."

 

"Jeongyeon unnie, You sounded jealous just then," Ryujin replied, Yeji nodded in agreement.

 

"I'm not."

 

"Just go talk to her if you want to patch things up so bad before you leave for Japan. I want my friend back." Chaeyoung complained.

 

"I don't know."

 

"How about I invite them all out for dinner today." Chaeyoung says, She then receives a glare from both Jihyo and Jeongyeon.

 

"You wouldn't dare."

 

"Too late, I already sent it. You two better be prepared. We meet at eight."

 

~

 

"Did you guys get a text message from Chaeyoung?" Mina asks. 

 

"How did she get my number." Momo asks before turning to Sana who laughed nervously.

 

"She's too cute, I just couldn't resist. If you don't want her Mina, I'll take her." Sana smirked at the blonde who rolled her eyes. 

 

"Well, what are we going to do?"

 

"We should go! It would be nice to see all of them again." Sana said happily.

 

"Sana stop being a ."

 

"I'm not but they're all hot, Much less we can all agree on one topic."

 

"Which is?"

 

"Nayeon is a crazy ."

 

~

 

"Jeongyeon is going to be a little late since she's coming from the ice rink." Jihyo said to Chaeyoung as soon as the younger girl opened Jihyo's car door.

 

"As long as she's here then it's not a problem." Chaeyoung replied Jihyo started to drive to their location.

 

Both of them were silent until Jihyo spoke up asking "Does your grandmother knows you left out?" 

 

"No, She's usually asleep by Five, Sometimes Six. I just have to be back before she wakes up." Chaeyoung replied.

 

"Do you just not care?" The brunette asks, She noticed Chaeyoung's behavior and she wasn't sure if she could do anything.

 

"I had a rough upbringing Jihyo, getting grounded is the least of my worries."

 

"Not that but like your career? You skip class a lot a-" 

 

"I only skip when I come to visit you guys, Much less it's just an art class I took already. The rest of my grades are decent." Chaeyoung cut Jihyo off before continuing. "When I mean decent I mean C's and a few B's."

 

"Alright."

 

~

 

Both girls arrived at the restaurant Chaeyoung picked. There they could see Momo, Sana, and Mina standing outside.

 

Both girls got out of Jihyo's car and made their way to the trio. "Where's Jeongyeon?" Mina asks.

 

"She's coming late, She had ice skating practice." Jihyo replied before looking at the other two girls. 

 

Momo leaned back on the building wall, looking off to the side while Sana was staring at Chaeyoung. Jihyo then looked to the smaller girl beside her who was grinning at Sana. Jihyo raised her eyebrows at them. 'Do they know something?' The brunette thought to herself.

 

"How long until Jeongyeon gets here, I have to make sure she's not bailing out because of Momo and Sana being here." Chaeyoung asks Jihyo.

 

Jihyo then checked her phone. "She said she'll be here in ten... Can we go inside? It's chilly."

 

"No, If Jeong coming in ten minutes, It doesn't make any sense to go inside. You know if she doesn't see us she's leaving." Chaeyoung argued.

 

"Fine." Jihyo said, Not wanting to argue.

 

A good ten minutes passed before an expensive car showed up. Jeongyeon came out from the passenger side as she made her way to Jihyo and Chaeyoung. 

 

"Sorry for the hold-up. I would've got out of practice earlier if I didnt suffer a fall."

 

"Are you alright?"

 

"Yeah, I just scrape my arm, No biggie." The dark-haired girl said as she looked over to the trio. Sana and Mina smiled while Momo looked like she was out of it.

 

"Alright, let's go in." Jeongyeon says.

 

"Yes, I'm starving." Momo whined.

 

"About that..." Chaeyoung started.

 

"What is it?" All of the girls turned and looked at Chaeyou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter