Chapter 25

It's gonna be me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Momo and the dance team arrived back at school since nationals the whole school cheered them on. The principal called in Jimin, Momo, and Lisa and told them they got scholarship offers from many performing arts universities and notorious dance teams. 

 

Momo was walking down the hall reading her card, She gotten invited to dance with multiple studios and multiple colleges were waiting for her to apply. The captain of the team jolted out of her thoughts when she felt a hand on her waist. She turned and looked to see Sana and the others smiling at her. "Why you look so scared for a second Momo? It's just me."

 

"Sorry, I was reading the card." Momo said as she showed the group what she got. "That's cool, I wish I had that much talent."

 

"You're talented in drawing Chaengie." Sana pointed out.

 

"I know,' Chaeyoung glares at Sana. "I just meant dancing-wise... Do you think you could show me a few moves over the summer Momo?" The shortest of the group looked up to Momo who simply smiled at her, "Of course I can... Have you guys taken exams yet?"

 

"I have taken all of mine because I need to use the rest of my school time for figure skating. I have a competition before we go back to school and I won't be in the country for most of July." Jeongyeon explains.

 

"Vacation?" Sana asks.

 

"Bingo."

 

"I just have two more and then I'm finished." Jihyo states. 

 

"Alright well, you guys enjoy yourself. I'm going to get to studying." Momo says as she turned in another direction, leaving her friends.

 

~

 

A week had passed and Momo took all of her exams, She wouldn't know what her results would be until June. But for right now students at Seoul International Highschool were having their traditional fun week before school officially closes. 

 

The school had its 'wet and wild' field day where the school used the field outside to make a mini-waterpark. Momo wore a big t-shirt and shorts as she went to join the others. "You're awfully covered up," Jihyo commented. "Isn't it like ninety degrees." (32 degrees Celsius)

 

"Huh? I'm just not comfortable showing so much." Momo explains and the rest of the girls dropped the conversation. All four of them was relaxing before getting splash with a whole bunch of water. It turns out Chaeyoung and Momo's dance team members were the culprit of this.

 

"Chaeyoung going to get it." Jeongyeon says as she grabbed the water gun and soaked the smaller girl heavily. "Jeong, Don't drown her!" Jihyo shouted.

 

"You scrub, You like soaking up people!"

 

"Yeah, I love getting girls wet!" Chaeyoung shouted. Jeongyeon, Jihyo, Sana, and Momo turned a whole different shade of red. Chaeyoung stared at the other girls as she realized what she just said. The shortest girl's cheeks became a pink hue as she put her hand up. "G-guys, I d-di-din-"

 

"You've been around Sana too much, Let's jump her!" Jihyo says as she turns throws water balloons at the pink-haired girl. Jeongyeon quickly turned and used her water gun on Sana.

 

Some of the water splash on Momo in the process. "Don't get me, wet guys!"

 

"I'll make you more than wet." Sana shouted as she ran around a tree.

 

"SANA!"

 

~

 

Sana and Chaeyoung sat in a truck together as they arrived at a decent size house. "This is the place?"

 

"Yup... I'm glad you took my advice. Now, remember... No or questionable comments. Okay?" Chaeyoung said Sana nodded. "Right, Tons of comments."

 

"Sana." Chaeyoung said sternly. "Fine, I'm joking. No comments." Sana turns off the engine as both she and Chaeyoung stepped out. They walked to the front door and knock on it. Dahyun quickly opened the door and smiled at Chaeyoung.

 

"Chaeyoungie! You made it..." Dahyun says as she looked at the other girl. The brunette put her hand on her chin and study the girl. "I think I might've met you before but welcome to my birthday party." Dahyun says as both girls followed her in.

 

Sana was a bit surprised, to say the least, Dahyun wore a long white dress as she went to the center seat. Both of her parents were nowhere in sight so Sana only assumes they were in the kitchen or somewhere else. There were a few other girls there, a girl from the dance team known as Sinb, two girls who she didn't recognize (They were probably freshmen or she never crossed paths with them), Tzuyu, and the girl who was always with Tzuyu (Sana couldn't remember her name) and the only boy who was invited who was also from the dance team, Jackson. That's everyone Sana saw so far, She was assuming more people would arrive. Everyone in there was dress formally and quietly chatting amongst each other before they turned and started. 

 

"Chaeyoung brought a heartbreaker." Tzuyu mumbles but Dahyun heard her. "Heartbreaker?" Dahyun raised an eyebrow at her friend before turning to Chaeyoung and the newcomer.

 

"Yeah... That girl tried to flirt with me." Tzuyu says. "You pretended that you didn't understand me..." Sana grin at the younger girl who glared at her.

 

"Guys stop, I'm allowed to bring a friend with me. Sana didn't have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter