Chapter 16

It's gonna be me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeongyeon was devastated after hearing those words come from Mina. 'I'm breaking up with you... Never call me again.' 

 

The dark-haired girl laid in her bed staring straight ahead. Seungyeon and Soojin had come into her room earlier trying to help their little sister the best they can, but nothing seems to work.

 

A few hours had passed before Jeongyeon heard another knock on the door. "Go away! I don't want to talk." Jeongyeon shouted. 

 

She heard the door unlock and felt the bed dipped in multiple spots. Jeongyeon sighed and turned to see Jihyo, Chaeyoung, Sana, and Momo in her room. 

 

"Why are you guys here? Why are they here?"

 

"I'll let that comment pass because you're hot and upset. We're here to help you, Mina is our best friend and she cut us off too." Sana says.

 

"More like her mother." Momo muttered. The dancer was the only one standing near Jeongyeon's door, not wanting to take any further step. 'I thought Nayeon and Mina were rich, This a whole 'nother level.' Momo thought as she looks around her bedroom. 

 

It was big and spacious, and there was one whole section showing pictures of a figure skater and all of Jeongyeon medals and trophies. Another section had pictures of Jeongyeon and her family when she was a kid. Momo then turned to look at another section before hearing Sana shout her name. Momo jumped and look at the rest of the girls who were staring at her.

 

"Sorry..."

 

"As I was saying, Mina's mother doesn't want her near us and I have reason to believe Mina may be at a different school since she hasn't shown up at all." Sana states.

 

"Mina did mention before her mother always talking about security." Jeongyeon replied.

 

"Yeah but she's being an about it. If she's worried about security that bad she would've been ecstatic to find out Mina was dating Jeongyeon. Obviously, Mina's mother knows who the Yoos are." Sana exclaimed in frustration.

 

"She's just homophobic and hiding it under that she wants her kid to be secure." Momo muttered. 

 

"Where's Mina's father?" Jihyo asks.

 

"He's still on his business trip. I don't think we can do much for right now until he's back. I circle around Mina's home and there's a whole bunch of security guards." Sana says, The pinkette looked down hiding her face in her sweater. 

 

"Geez, I miss my friend." Sana mumbles holding back tears, In an instant, Momo was right by her side comforting her. Chaeyoung even made her way towards Sana trying to comfort her. 

 

"Are you not sad Momo unnie? Sana told me you and Mina were close."

 

Momo felt all eyes on her. "Eh? Of course, I'm sad... I just have a hard time showing my emotions." She explained. 

 

"Yeah! Don't worry guys, Momo been like this since camp." Sana says, Momo froze and stared at Sana who looked at her clueless.

 

"Since camp?" Jihyo asks looking at Momo. Momo wasn't too fond of Jihyo because it seems like she was always trying to figure her out. She wasn't like Chaeyoung who was free-spirited and didn't give a nor like Jeongyeon who just simply pretend that Momo doesn't exist.

 

"Yeah me, Momo and Mina met at summer camp back in Japan. We've been friends since." Sana explained.

 

"Sana, We're focusing on Mina right now... Not me." Momo quickly said to Sana.

 

"Oh right. I was thinking one of us should give Mina a burner phone if we get a chance to see her. If there's a chance her mother behind all of this then she probably took Mina's phone. I was thinking either Jihyo or Chaeyoung could do it since she knows how Momo and I look like." Sana says. (The rest of the girls made a unanimous decision to not give Jeongyeon the phone because of her schedule.)

 

"I'm a bit too busy with school clubs and everything, So I think it's best that Chaeyoung drops it off... Have you met Mina's mother Chae?" Jihyo said turning to the smaller girl.

 

"Nope, I never even went to Mina's house before as close as we were. Her mother shouldn't be able to recognize me."

 

" You know this would be a good idea if we know where Mina was at." Jeongyeon muttered.

 

"Hush hottie, Mina has ballet rehearsals every day at one studio. How could you forget that, She your girlfriend"

 

Jeongyeon raised an eyebrow at Sana. "Stupid, That's not what I meant-"

 

"Don't call her stupid-" Momo argued.

 

"Don't tell me what to do, You shouldn't even be in my ing house, Hirai." The dark-haired girl spat out.

 

"Don't single me out, Sana brought up a great point." Momo said.

 

"If both of you would listen and not assume you would've known what I meant was we don't know if Mina's mother moved Mina somewhere else."

 

"Hey... Let's all calm down. We all miss Mina here but arguing with each other isn't going to help. Let's check Mina's studio first. If she's not there then we'll find another way." Jihyo says. It was quiet for a few minutes before Jeongyeon broke the silence. 

 

"I would like to be alone. Leave." Jihyo sighed as she motioned to the others as they all left out of Jeongyeon's room. They made their way downstairs. (Mainly Sana and Momo following Jihyo and Chaeyoung) 

 

Both of Jeongyeon's sisters waved at Jihyo and Chaeyoung before noticing the two other girls behind them. "Who are they?"

 

"They are Mina's best friends and our friends... "

 

"Oh, You guys are trying to figure out what happened to Jeongyeon's girlfriend? Well, that's great... All I want is to see her happy again and that girl made her smile." S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter