Chapter 1

It's gonna be me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the first day of school, For some students, it was the first day of high school at one of the biggest international school, located in Seoul, South Korea. The hallways were loud and crowded, many students were hugging their friends that they haven't seen over the summer while first-year students were asking for directions to find their classes. The noise soon dies down as the sound of heels clicking got louder and louder. Everyone excluding the clueless new kids who had no idea what's going on froze and made space for the girl who was the source of the noise.

 

A dark hair girl made her way down the hall, She wore a two-piece skirt and top set with white heels while carrying her purse. She had the sharpest stare on her face as she made her way to her locker where her friend was waiting for her.

 

"Hey Jeong, How was the summer vacation." Another girl with long brown hair said, hoping that the students around them would go back to talking and making noise. It's not that she wasn't used to the attention because Park Jihyo is the fifth years' student class president and the secretary for the student government association. It's the fact that it was so silent whenever her best friend was nearby. Jihyo knows that her friend can't help how people react to her but from her previous year's actions, it's reasonable. 

 

The taller girl turned towards her best friend and smiled. "Summer was great. How was summer Jihyo?"

 

Not too far away from the duo, a group of freshmen and sophomores was watching. "Who is that and why did everyone get quiet?"

 

"That's Yoo Jeongyeon the school's ice queen. Even though she's a fifth year student here she scares everyone even her seniors. The only person I've seen her be nice to is her best friend Park Jihyo who's right beside her and a lucky third year named Son Chaeyoung." One girl explained.

 

'I think she's cute, she doesn't look scary at all."

 

"Yeah that's another thing, nearly everyone has a crush on her and she's awful when she turns down people. So everyone watches from afar."

 

"Why is she awful?"

 

"I don't know, This is what I heard from some of the older kids." The brunette said as she turned towards the freshman, she was about to say something else but instantly went quiet as the girls they were talking about walked passed them. 

 

"That was scary, It was nice talking to you. Hopefully I'll see you around. What's your name?" The brunette said as soon as both girls were out of earshot.

 

"My name is Yuna, What's yours?"

 

"My name is Chaeryeong and this is my best friend Lia." Chaeryeong said as she linked arms with Lia as they both walked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter