Chapter 6

It's gonna be me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After that afternoon from tryouts Momo kept an eye on Nayeon. Of course she knew the girl was harmless but after what Jimin said and the way Lisa acted she wasn't too sure. 

 

She had told both Mina and Sana about what happened and Sana shut it down once again. "Momo, I don't think Nayeon is the same person as she was before if there was a different Nayeon in the first place. Much less why are you so worried about it? You're supposed to make out heck if you're lucky sleep with Jeongyeon and be finished."

 

"I can't listen to this." Mina says as she got up and left the duo. 

 

"You know what, If you're sooo worried about Nayeon then she won't be the only person you'll have to worry about."

 

"What do you mean?" Momo asks.

 

"I will get Yoo Jeongyeon and there's nothing you can do about it." 

 

"What? No I-"

 

"You're not focus, You need some competition and I'm the worst competitor for you. They don't call me Sanake for nothing." Sana smirked at her best friend who glared at her.

 

"I ing hate you sometimes Sana."

 

"I know you love me." 

 

~

Over the next few days, Mina had found ways to talk to Jeongyeon in class and the blonde have noticed it's been getting easier.

 

Jeongyeon would smile at her in acknowledgement whenever they pass each other in the hall and she wasn't as mean to her unless her friends happened to be around. (It only worsen when Nayeon and Momo is around.)

 

Mina also have gotten closer with Chaeyoung, Whom seemed to be by herself often. Both of them would relax by the tree and just talk about anything. It was way different than any of her friendships with Nayeon, Momo, and Sana. It was a nice kind of different. 

 

Soon enough, on a random Friday. Chaeyoung invited Mina to come and sit with her friends. Since on Friday's their lunches wasn't restricted by grades, Chaeyoung, Ryujin and Yeji was all at the table where Jeongyeon and Jihyo sit.

 

Mina accepted the request and when it came to lunch time she sat between Chaeyoung and Jihyo. The blonde also introduced herself to Ryujin and Yeji. 

 

The duo was talking about how they made it on the dance team and how excited they were when they both went quiet. Actually the whole table went quiet. Mina turned around to see her friend group standing behind her.

 

"Minari, Why are you over here?" Sana asks. The others could see Jeongyeon's mood darken.

 

"Chaeyoung invited me to sit with her today."

 

"She invited you and not me??!?" Sana whined. 

 

"Stop whining Sana, I wanted Mina to meet the rest of my ever growing friend group. On that note, You should meet Tzuyu and Dahyun too Mina unnie. I think you'll like them too." Chaeyoung smiled at the blonde before turning back to Sana and the others.

 

"Much less it was a group agreement. I talked to both of my unnies and they say it was fine that I bring Mina over."

 

"That doesn't mean the rest of you can come over. So scram." Jeongyeon said to the trio. 

 

Sana smirked at Jeongyeon and sat beside her. "Why not Jeongyeon, Can't I stay?" Sana fluttered her eyes before getting pushed off her seat. "No, You're just as a nuisance as the others. I'm starting to get sick just from the sight of you three."

 

"Ooh that's harsh, Don't play hard to get Jeongyeon. I know you like me." Sana replied as she got up. She turned towards Momo and smirked at her. 

 

"Let's go guys, We'll see you later Mina." Nayeon says before linking her arms with both Sana and Momo and dragging them away.

 

The table stayed quiet for a moment before Mina cleared . "I'm really sorry about my friends. I understand if you don't want me sitting here anymore." 

 

Both Jihyo and Jeongyeon stayed quiet before looking at the blonde. "Its fine Mina, You're not the problem. It's just me and Jeong don't like your friends as much and for some reason Chaeyoung keeps attracting them over here too. You're not the only one." Jihyo started, Within the last week or so she had learned more about Mina and she genuinely likes her.

 

Jihyo also know Jeongyeon likes Mina to an extent and the only r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter