Chapter 12

It's gonna be me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung were rushed to the hospital because the nurse believed there was a chance they had food poisoning. 

 

Jihyo was trying her best to comfort Mina who was worried. She was scared Mina might jump out of her skin any moment. 

 

"I don't understand, First Momo, now Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung."

 

"What happened to Momo?" Jihyo asks the blonde. 

 

"This morning she was vomiting bad and my mom found her like that and took her to the hospital. My mom updated me and said it was food poisoning and she'll be let go soon." Mina explained.

 

"Do you know what Momo ate?"

 

"Momo eats more than my older brother does, There's probably a chance she ate something that went bad because she did it before. But I don't understand how Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung may have food poisoning... The only thing they ate was my....lunch..." Mina paused and looked at Jihyo.

 

Jihyo stared at the blonde for a moment. "Did you try to poison-"

 

"NO! I wouldn't dare do such of thing." Mina exclaimed, This was the first time Jihyo heard Mina shout.

 

"They only ate your food before they reacted, Jeongyeon forgot to eat breakfast this morning and Chaeyoung usually has fruits in the morning.  Was there something bad in your food that you weren't aware of?"

 

"No, Jihyo you have to believe me... Why would I try to harm the people I care about? That's not me." 

 

"I think you should stay with your group until I figure out what happened just now," Jihyo said. "This just doesn't look good on you right now... When you make your bento, Was there anyone else in the house?"

 

"It was only Me, Nayeon, Sana, and Momo." Mina explained, Jihyo eyes widened slightly.

 

"Alright, I'll come back to you tomorrow."

 

~

 

Jeongyeon's family and Chaeyoung's grandmother were sitting in the waiting room of the hospital when Jihyo arrived. She greeted everyone before spotting out Sana. The brunette walked over and sat beside her.

 

"Hi Sana, I know we haven't talked much but how's Momo." Jihyo asks.

 

"Momo is fine, She was released a good hour ago."

 

"Why are you here then?"

 

"To talk to my dad, He said it wasn't regular food poisoning so I wanted him to elaborate. My mom is with Momo right now... I think my dad is looking after Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung." Sana explains.

 

"Is there any chance I could see them?"

 

"When my dad says it's okay, They're trying to make sure it's not something contagious in case the nurse was wrong."

 

"Alright, You call me over when he says it's fine." With that Jihyo left and went to Jeongyeon's parents.

~

Another hour passed before Sana called Jihyo over as they both went to her father. 

 

"How are they?"

 

"Both of them will be fine, We will need to keep them overnight since they throw up so much there's a chance they're dehydrated. Luckily enough nobody had diarrhea."

 

"Thank goodness."

 

"As for the test results, It wasn't food poisoning. They got the same results Momo got. "

 

"Which was?" Jihyo asks.

 

"Some form of non-lethal emetic poisoning. We currently don't know which kind but all I know is that it's odorless, colorless, and tasteless. The food they had earlier had some of it in it which is why they were vomiting so violently. Momo didn't digest a lot of it so that's why hers wasn't so bad compared to your friends."

 

"Food they had earlier?" Sana was trying to think back but Jihyo blurts it out. "Mina's bento."

 

"Mina would never... Unless someone tampered with it." Both Sana and Jihyo were thinking the same thing.

 

~

 

Jihyo and Sana arrived at Sana's home and rush inside. Momo was sitting in her bed with Nayeon jumping around making the younger of the two smile.

 

"Momo, I'm glad you're alright."

 

"Yeah I am too, It was terrible. I heard Ice princess and Chaeyoung got food poisoning."

 

"Oh no no no, It wasn't food poisoning. It was Emetic poisoning." Sana says.

 

"Why is Jihyo here? I didn't know you guys were all buddy-buddy." Nayeon said. Jihyo gave her former friend a look that made Nayeon break eye contact.

 

"Nayeon, Why did you put poisoning in Mina's bento?"

 

"WHAT? I DIDN'T DO THAT, WHY ARE YOU GUYS ACCUSING ME RIGHT OFF THE BAT. I ADORE MINA." Nayeon yelled.

 

"Yeah you adore Mina but Mina and Jeongyeon like each other."

 

"You guys think I would go as far as poisoning her bento that she made for Jeongyeon? First of all, I would never do anything to make Jeongyeon sick, I know I have a past but I wouldn't go that far." Nayeon explained.

 

Sana then turned to Momo. "Nayeon told me some interesting things today, Is there any chance you poison Mina's bento?"

 

"Eh?" Momo looked at her best friend in confusion. "I love Mina like a sister why would I poison her bento and ruin her chance with Jeongyeon."

 

"Maybe because you hate Jeongyeon or.... your secretly in love with Jeongyeon."

 

"Ehhh?" Momo eyes widen before looking at Nayeon then Sana.

 

"You like Jeongyeon Momo?" Jihyo asks. She was beyond confused at this point.

 

"Hell no!" Momo said quickly. "Also no I didn't put anything in Mina's bento. The only thing I did was take a piece of food out of both of them early this morning before feeling sick." She admitted before continuing. "Also did you guys think I'm that stupid that I would poison her bento and then eat out of it. Those last few hours were hell, I only took a piece and it was that bad, I can't imagine how Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung feels." Momo complained. 

 

Jihyo turned and gave Sana a look. "It's not me! I didn't even see when she made the bento because I went to look for her dog."

 

"Well someone is lying here. I don't care what you guys do but when it comes to something serious like this... This is where I step in. I'm not playing around."

 

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter