Chapter 27

It's gonna be me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Momo's outburst, she avoided everyone. (As best as she can, given the circumstances) She didn't reply to calls nor text messages and she stayed in her bed for most of the day. Sana got tired of it and decided to invite everyone to her home, she brought them all into Momo's room as they all sat in different spots waiting for the dancer to wake up. 

 

When they saw the lump of covers move everyone was silent as Momo popped out of the covers and rubbed her eyes before realizing she wasn't alone. "Why? Sana, I thought I told you I wanted to be alone."

 

"It's not good for you to act like this. Momoring I'm tired of it all. I'm tired of the secrets you and Mina keep away from me, I'm tired of you going to bars by yourself and coming back with bruises. I'm tired of your random outburst, or hearing you have terrible nightmares... I just want to help you and know what's going on." All of the girls were quiet and surprised by the new information they learned.

 

"Why did you feel the need to tell everyone my business" Momo glared at Sana.

 

"That's not the point, The others noticed your strange behavior too there's nothing for me to hide. The only thing they didn't know was the bars," Sana stated, running her hand through her hair in frustration. "I just want to help you and understand what's going on... Mina, I know you always spend one specific day only with Momo in the summer, Why?" Sana says as she turned to the brunette. Mina looked at Momo and stayed quiet.

 

"See, Secrets once again." Sana spat out bitterly.

 

"Sana, Maybe this isn't our business." Jeongyeon stated, hoping the situation wouldn't get worse.

 

"I know that Jeongyeon but I'm trying to show Momo that she has a support system right here. All of us here are her friends including you, Don't act as if you hate her." Jeongyeon sighed and look away from Sana's burning gaze. To be fair she did see Momo as a friend and from what she understood is that Momo liked her but always laughed it off whenever Jeongyeon rejected her. She didn't know it just added on the fuel of stress of what she's been going through. Jeongyeon only hoped that as time goes on Momo would forget her crush on her as she did with Mina. (To be honest, Jeongyeon wasn't surprised about Momo having a crush on Mina. It seems like Mina attracts a lot of people to her.)

 

"I don't need a support system..." Momo said.

 

"Yes, you do!" Sana shouted as she started to cry in frustration. "You two can't keep excluding me out on things serious like this. Do you really see me as a friend? Because you ing know what, Chaeyoung and Jihyo are more like genuine friends to me than how both of you ever were." With that Sana turned and left the bedroom. 

 

Jihyo glanced at Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung before getting up and going after Sana. "Are both of you going to go after her? You knew her for so long and she's hurting. She has people that she met this year comforting her other than her f-"

 

"Chae I don't need you to guilt trip us. I feel bad all three of us are going th-"

 

"I'm not guilt-tripping, I'm telling you what I see and that the truth. She came to me and Jihyo telling us how she gets excluded from things all the time. Hell, she has you living with her and you can-" Chaeyoung felt a hand on her shoulder, She looks and see Jeongyeon behind her. "Let's give them all space okay Chaeng?"

 

"You're leaving?"

 

"Yeah... This is something you three need to solve on your own." Jeongyeon says as the duo walked to the door. The dark-haired girl turned to Momo. "Whatever your going through, Just know every single one of us who was here today care. It may not seem like that I like you that much but I know you're much more than what you show... Take care of yourself... Both of you." With that Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung left.

 

Momo and Mina stayed silent for a few minutes taking in what Jeongyeon had said before making their way to Sana's room to see it's empty. "Where could she have gone? Jihyo went with her didn't she." 

 

"We're such bad friends."

 

~

 

Mina and Momo spent the rest of the day looking for Sana but found out she left the house for the day. When she came back she walked past the two and greeted her parents before heading upstairs. "Now." Momo and Mina rushed upstairs behind Sana as they stopped her from closing the door. "STOP"

 

"NO, WE NEED TO TALK." Momo says as she and Mina try to push the door open.

 

"Oh so now you want to talk, Let me guess Jeongyeon or Chaeyoung said something to convince you. Not me." 

 

"Sana stop with it already, I hear you, We both ed up. Let us talk. I'll tell you everything." Sana stopped pushing the door and let both girls in. 

 

"Tell me everything."

 

~

 

Sana sobbed heavily after hearing what Momo told her. She always noticed a cha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter