Chapter 2

It's gonna be me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After their first class of the day ended, Jeongyeon and Jihyo went their separate ways. Sadly this year they wasn't as lucky so they only shared one class together and lunch. It was getting harder to maintain their friendship due to their schedules getting busier than ever.

 

Jeongyeon went to her second class of the day which was math and went to a vacant seat by the window. Jeongyeon loved sitting by the window because she could let her mind wonder without any worries. As the class filled up a girl came and sat beside her. One that she recognized from her previous class. 

 

Myoui Mina

 

Jeongyeon didn't know much about the girl and it didn't help that Mina was on the quieter side. Jeongyeon only knew that Mina wasn't like the other girls that she unfortunately hangs out with. There were no rumours about her, Only thing she knew is that Mina dated a guy named BamBam for two years before breaking up. 

 

"Excuse me..." Jeongyeon jumped out of her thoughts as she turned to look at the blonde right beside her. Jeongyeon motioned for her to continue.

 

"Sorry to bother you, But do you have a pencil? Or something I can write with? I think my friend took my pencil bag again." Mina asks. Jeongyeon simply nodded and handed the blonde a pencil before turning back to the window.

 

"Thank you....Je-Jeongyeon right?" Mina said. Jeongyeon didn't feel like having a conversation but she still decided to reply.

 

"You're welcome, and Yes my name is Jeongyeon."

 

"Cool, Sorry to bother you. Also your Jihyo's best friend right?"

 

"Yes...why do you ask?" Jeongyeon said, trying to figure out where this conversation was going.

 

"I need her number because I got elected to be the treasurer of fifth year students. I don't know why I was notified on such late notice. Could I have her number?"

 

"No, But you can come to our table at lunchtime and introduce yourself to her.  I'm pretty sure you know what table we sit at so you'll find both of us there. Anyways are you finished?"

 

"...yes, yes. Sorry Jeongyeon." Mina apologized as she turned towards the board.

 

~

 

Hirai Momo made her way down the hallway to find her friends after leaving her second class. As she walked past other students she could hear their comments.

 

"She's so hot!"

 

"I wouldn't mind having her break my heart."

 

"She can bend me over anytime." 

 

Momo smirked and wink at a group of girls before seeing her friends. 

 

"Momo!" Two girls, One with pink hair and one with long brown hair exclaimed.

 

"Hey Nayeon, Hey Sana! Where's Mina?"

 

"Her teacher is holding them for a few minutes but she'll be out soon." As soon as Sana said that, The classroom door opened as many students exited. Momo peeped her head around the corner just to become face to face with Jeongyeon.

 

Both girls froze for a second, since niether was expecting someone on the other side. Once Jeongyeon realize who it was she gave her a glare and used her bag to push her away. "Out of my way." 

 

Momo rolled her eyes as check out the girl walking away from her. "You know Jeongyeon-"

 

"I don't want to hear it." Jeongyeon says as she walked away but it seems like Momo wouldn't give up as she followed Jeongyeon down the hallway. 

 

"Too bad.... You're going to hear it today"

 

" off, Hirai."

 

Not to far away Yuna glanced at the older girls before turning back to Chaeryeong. "Who's that?"

 

"That's Hirai Momo, The schools player, flirt, and heartbreaker. She's also the founder of the dance team at the school and she's a really great teacher. I just wouldn't want to be her next target. She'll reel people in with her charms and then once she finish playing with them, She dumps them." 

 

"You said she's the founder of the dance team?" Yuna said, disregarding everything else

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter