Finale (Season I)

My Little Universe

< At Seoul Key Tower >

Minhyun : Here you come, Stella! Thank you so much for coming! (he approached me)

Me : Here I come. Why did you ask me to come here?

Minhyun : First I wanna say sorry that I lied you that time.

Me : Yes Ping told me already that night.

Minhyun : I didn't mean it.

Me : Yes Ping explained to me already that night.

Minhyun : Ahhh... Ping is so annoying. (he hit his head cutely)

Me : *laughing*

Minhyun : You stop being angry with me now? Please forgive me!

I didn't reply. I just took out Ping from my backpack and touched its stomach to speak up.

Ping : I've never been angry with you and I already forgave you.

Minhyun : Thank you, thank you so much! (he bowed to me)

Me : I'm not angry. I just felt like cheated and fooled so I felt so sad that time but with myself not you. I'm so stupid not to know you're a super star.

Minhyun : I'm not a big star, though. It's all my mistake. I really wanted to meet you but you didn't show up that night. By the way, when did you come and took this Ping?

Me : I was there though. I was watching you from a far for a few hours. I almost walked out to meet you but you suddenly left.

Minhyun : So you were there too? Ah I was so stupid not to realize. I'm so sorry.

Me : Hmm why did you suddenly leave that time?

Minhyun : My manager was finding me and scolded my members for not knowing where I went. I got a phone call from them telling I must go or they would be in trouble so I couldn't keep promise with you and had to leave.

Me : I got it. Sorry for making you in trouble.

Minhyun : It's ok. So we've made up, right?

Me : I guess so. (smiling)

Minhyun : Thank you! Well, I was right. (he showed his soft smile)

Me : Huh? was right about what?

Minhyun : When I wasn't able to see,  I tried to feel you and it's not wrong from what I tried to feel, your appearance, your smile, your actions are like I imagined and felt. Tiny and little but very cute!

Me : Oh that's why you called me "Little Universe"?

Minhyun : Eh, how... How could you know?

Me : You know during fan sign event, the fan who came to you after me is my friend and she told me that the little universe you keep mentioning the whole year is "Stella". She said you wrote down the name and looked at me with smile though.

Minhyun : Aigooo... Then you know it now.

Me : Know what?

Minhyun : That I have been thinking about you for this whole year.

Me : Why would you think about me?

Minhyun : Because I miss you and wanted to meet you.

Me : Why would you?

Minhyun : Because... Because I fell into this little universe.

(What? Has he just confessed to me?)

Minhyun : And I want to know more about you. Can I be more than your idol?

Me : Did I ever tell you I'm your fan? My idol is BTS and my bias is Jongkook.

Minhyun : Why would you come to my fan sign then?

Me : To know why would you leave all of sudden that night.

Minhyun : Ahhh one sided love...

Me : Huh?

Minhyun : I have a crush on my little universe for this whole year but she loves only her idol. Ping, let's go home! (he said and took Ping from me)

Me : Ya, you gave me gift and take it back like this right? What kind of guy is this. Give my Ping back!

Minhyun : Why do you still need Ping?

Me : Because I love Ping.

Minhyun : Really? You love me too?

Me : No, not you but Ping. I love Ping.

Minhyun : But I'm Ping. There is no different.

Me : Ping is more lovely than you. He likes opens his mouth like this. I love it.

Minhyun : I can do it too. (he imitated Ping opening his mouth wide, got me chuckle)

Minhyun : You finally laughed. (he patted my head with smile.)

Minhyun : So can we date now?

Me : Why all of sudden?

Minhyun : Here is the place that couple write down their wish, lock with key and put it here. Let's do it too!

Me : Wait! Did I ever say I agree to date with you?

Minhyun : I'll count from one to three. You have two choice. One is to be my girlfriend and two is to say YES.

Me : It doesn't look like I have a choice.

Minhyun : I don't expect you to give me your everything. I just want the time you have left. Would you be my girlfriend?

I was silent but kept smiling to him for a while then I nodded, gave the sign that I agreed.

He hugged me tightly. Indeed, his hug is so warm and not only him fell into my little universe, I also fell into his warm universe. I want to stay like this forever.

Minhyun : Saranghae!

Me : Nado saranghae!

Minhyun : This is indeed the universe I wanna live in for the rest of my life. <3 

 

 

 

***** The End *****