Chapter IV

My Little Universe

< Minhyun's POV >

What happened today is just tiring but being able to meet a girl that I miss and love the most is everything. Finally, I could give a hug that I always wanted to give to my girl. I'm glad I could surprise her as a Santa Claus. Just to think of her, I forget all the problems even forget that how I should face with everyone when I arrive at hotel.

[ In My Room ]

Minki : Ya, where the hell have you gone to? Why suddenly left without telling anybody like this?

Baekho : Your Saesang are everywhere even inside this hotel, be careful!

Aron : Where were you going and what were you doing at this late night? Our manager was finding you. Why left the dinner party of all sudden? You're really... Aish!!!

JR : Minhyunnie, Tell us where and what you were doing.

Minhyun : I'm sorry. I feel stressed so I went to go for a walk outside but I'm fine. Nothing happened. And is Saesang staying in this hotel too?

Baekho : That Jessy, I ran into her earlier. This is so dangerous for you. I can't believe that she still stalks you like a spirit like this after what she has done to you 1.5years ago.

Minki : She meant to fall on Minhyun this morning then even booked the same hotel with us. This is so unbelievable. Minhyun, pay more attention!

Aron : I don't think you should spend holiday in Bangkok alone after tomorrow concert. This is risky. Let's return back to Korea together!

Minhyun : I think it's gonna be ok and I already planned the trip so I don't wanna cancel.

JR : Alright! Do whatever you want but pay more attention to everything around you. Let's go back to our own room! Goodnight!

All of them were leaving. I grabbed Minki to stay for a while.

Minki : What's up?

Me : Thank you for today. Thank you for helping Stella at the airport.

Minki : Don't mention it and today don't think that I don't know where you were going. Aigoo! Love really changes people. But Minhyun-ah, watch out more with Jessy. She doesn't look like she would give up on you easily. I was so shocked to see her at the airport today and she's even staying at the same hotel with us. So be careful! Alright let's sleep! I'm going to my room now. Bye!

Everyone left me and I started to feel scared and worried. I was really shocked this morning to see that Saesang. It reminded me of that car accident that made me lose my eyesight for temporary that time. I was having nightmare for losing my eyesight so I feel really scared and worried but I try my best to hide it from everyone so that they don't have to worry much about me.

…..