Chapter III

My Little Universe

< Stella's POV >

[ At Hotel ]

"Bed is the best place after all." I jumped in bed.

Today is very tiring because I had a long flight plus needed to run with Hwang escaping from those girls. Well, Hwang is as handsome as super star, no wonder those girls confused he's an idol. But still I think there is something left uncompleted, it's just I don't know what it is.

-----

I went to take shower then ate meal box which I bought at mart. I was playing with my phone as usual, watching BTS's videos and fangirl over my Jongkook. A moment later I realized about the MP3 I got from Hwang. I started playing it. All songs are very nice. There are Korean, Japanese and English songs. According to the songs, I can feel that Hwang is very warm and peaceful person. I like all the songs and feel so thankful for him.

I put on head phone with that MP3 and slept. I was about to fall asleep but one of songs got my attention. That song is very wonderful, the singer has very sweet voice, in somehow the voice is similar to Hwang. I quickly looked at the MP3, trying to find the title. The title is "Universe" and the singer name is written in Korean so I couldn't read it so I just kept on replaying it until fell asleep.

< Next Day >

I woke up early, dressed up nicely and ready to go out. Today I have to go to get my BTS ticket concert at Tokyo Dome that I ordered online. I can't explain how excited I am but I couldn't close my mouth. I kept walking and smiling all the way.

I was leaving my hotel around 10 minutes and guessed who I ran into. It was unexpected.....

"Ya, be careful!" I quickly ran to catch a man from behind who almost fell into a river.

"Hwang?" even he was wearing white mask, I still could remember him.

"Who are you?" he asked.

"It's really you, Hwang. I'm Stella. We met on plane from Seoul to Tokyo yesterday. Remember me?"

"Oh Stella, yes I remember you. Why are you here?" he looks so excited to meet me again as I do and started taking off the mask.

(Omg my poor heart, it's beating fast again. His eyes and everything on his face is just perfect)

"My hotel is near here. I'm going to get my concert ticket and was passing here then saw you about to walk into the river. It's dangerous. You shouldn't come out alone. What if I didn't see you and caught you on time?" I was being a bit talkative then realized his expression became a bit sad by my words maybe.

"I like here. I could see very beautiful sunrise here before. That's why I always come here whenever I come to Japan. Even though now I can't see it, I still wanna come here." his eyes suddenly filled up with tear and likely to fall soon.

"Is sunrise today beautiful? I can smell the beauty of sunrise today but I can't see it. Can you tell me, Stella, how does sunrise today look like?" his face expression and his shaking voice made me sad too.

"Sometimes we don't have to see the beauty of something by our eyes. We can just feel it." I started closing my eyes.

"When we close our eyes, we can imagine what we want, when we close our eyes, we can feel everything... Everything that is real not lied by seeing by our eyes." Hwang followed what I said and we closed our eyes for a moment.

I looked at him. He was closing his eyes and seemed to be very focused on trying to feel something. I took out the MP3 he gave me and played that song "Universe". I put on earphone then put the left side on his ear. He got surprised at first.

"Thanks for giving me this MP3! I like all songs in it especially this song, Universe. Sadly, I can't read the singer's name in Korean. I only can read BTS's member names." I gave him a big sigh.

"Minhyun, the singer's name is Minhyun." he replied with smile.

"Minhyun? Who is that? I never heard about him. Is he a solo?"

"No, he's a member of Korean boyband called Nu'est. Do you know them?"

"Never heard, sorry. I stan only BTS so I don't really check about others."

"I see. It's ok. It's good that you like my MP3."

"Hehe I do. Ah it's time now. I gotta go to get my ticket now. See you! Oh will we see each other again?"

"How about meeting each other this evening at this place? Let me treat you a dinner if you don't mind. You helped me a lot yesterday. Will you accept it?"

(Yes yes 10000% accept it)

"Ah that's really kind of you. Then let's meet at 6pm this evening right here."

"Good, not meet not leave!"

"I think I'm gonna go now. How about you?"

"My friend will come to pick me up soon. Don't worry about me, you can go. Take care, Stella! See you this evening! Not meet not leave."

"Not meet not leave! See you, Hwang!" I left him and couldn't stop my crazy heart not to be excited to be invited by such a handsome man for the first time.

< Tokyo Dome's Ticket Center >

Staff: The site that you ordered the ticket is fake. You're cheated by those online cheaters. Sorry we can't purchase the ticket for you.....

I almost fainted right away after hearing this. I tried to beg the staff and explained how struggling I have been to come all the way here just to visit my idol's concert but it's still useless. My legs couldn't carry me anymore so I fell on the floor, sitting and sobbing alone for hours. I couldn't do anything. I don't eat anything and feel like everything is all a waste now.

Sun is about to set then I suddenly remembered the appointment with Hwang. When I realized it was already 6:30 and I quickly went to the place.

.....

< At the River >

"Hwang, Hwang... I'm sorry. I come now." I was running quickly to him and almost lost my breath because of tiring.

"Stella? Are you okay?"

"I'm okay. I'm sorry. I have some problem and it makes me forget about our appointment."

"It's okay for me since you're here now. But can you tell me what your problem is?"

"Hik hik Hwang, I was cheated...... " I told him everything to him.

"Don't be too sad! Right, maybe I can help you. The concert is tomorrow right? Give me a chance tonight. Maybe I can ask my friend to help. But don't expect too much because BTS is super stars so ticket is really hard to get."

"Really? You'll help me? Thank you! I love Hwang the most in the world. Yeah yeah" excitement made me jump to hug him unintentionally. It took a few seconds until I realized it.

"Awww I'm sorry I was too excited." I quickly released my arm from him and shyly apologized.

"Cute! Hehe" he gave me a lovely smile and randomly patted my head.

(I like this feeling, the feeling of being patted on head softly like this.)

Then we spent that evening together. He took me to eat his favorite Japanese dish then we rode on ferries wheel together.

< On the Ferries Wheel >

"Wow it's so beautiful, Hwang. It's my first time to ride on such high ferries wheel at night and see such beautiful scenery like this. Hwang, I'm so excited."

He closed his eyes left me curious.

"Eh? Are you sleeping? Why are you closing your eyes?"

"To feel what you see. Ah it's really beautiful. Scenery tonight is really beautiful. I can feel it now."

"Hwang, I wish you would be able to see the world again soon. I'll make a wish from here. Ferries wheel-ah, please make Hwang get successful with his operation and be able to see the world soon." I closed my eyes, fingers crossed and prayed.

"Thank you, Stella! When I see this world again, I want to see you too. Can we meet by then again?"

"Of course! Not meet not leave! Hehe"

"Good! I hope we will."

We were happily spending time together.

Stella: "Thank you so much for today! I'm so happy."

Hwang: Me too. I'm so happy. Well, like I told you, let's meet again at that river tomorrow in the afternoon! I'll give ticket to you if I could get it tonight.

Stella: Thank you, Hwang! But don't try too hard. I'll be fine. I'll find chance to meet BTS later if I can't make it this time.

Then we said good bye to each other then left on different taxi to our hotels.