Chapter VIII

My Little Universe

< Stella's POV >

“Min... Minhyun...”

I tried to call him but he won't come back. I'm shocked and scared to be left alone in the dark like this.

"Did he just leave me? This is so upsetting. Why all of sudden? Did he just escape alone and didn't care about me?"

As I think, my tears keep falling. I feel so painful. This is so dark and we ran quite far from hotel so it will take a long walk back.

I tried to collect my power and continued walking.

Unfortunately, I ran into a few gangsters. I have no ideas what they're talking to me. But they keep approaching me and I feel so scared, crying for help. I tried to run from them but ended up falling on the ground and they were walking to catch me with evil laugh. I thought I would be in big trouble but suddenly:

The group started fighting. There is a man came and fought with those gangsters. He has small body but tall and good looking. It's very dark so I couldn't see his face clearly in the crowd. He's alone but he's strong enough to fight and chased those gangsters away. Then he slowly walked to me.

..... : You okay?

As he stood in front of me, I could see his face clearly.

Me : Minki?

Minki : Yeah, can you get up? (he helped me to stand up)

Me : Why are you here? You've not gone back to Seoul yet?

Minki : Stop asking! My mouth is so hurt. Aww it's bleeding right. Aigoo it's hurt.

Me : Sorry! (I bowed to him)

He didn't say anything, just looking at me then opened his bag to find something.

Me : Ouch (he took his small towel to clean the blood coming out from my left knee)

Minki : Sorry! Is it hurt?

I just nodded my head and tears keeps falling like waterfall.

Minki : You're crying a lot. It must be so hurt. Sit down!

I didn't have time to think much so I followed what he said. As I was trying to sit down, he noticed my short skirt so he took off his jacket and covered for me.

Me : Gomawo!

He carefully cleaned the dust and blood then applied bandage for me.

Minki : It's done. Feeling a bit better?

Me : I guess so. Thank you! Oh your mouth... Wait, I have handkerchief.

I opened my bag to take the handkerchief and wiped the blood on the wound on his mouth. Once I realized what I'm doing, I felt shy and quickly stopped.

Me : Sorry! (I took my hand from wiping his blood and turned away. He looks lost, staring at me)

Minki : Gomawo! Let me borrow it!

He took the handkerchief from me and cleaned the wound by himself.

After that I'm sitting still for a while. As I remembered about being left alone by the boy I love the most, I started sobbing again.

Minki : Wae? Why crying? (He noticed I was crying so he quickly turned to look at me with worried face)

Me : Nothing! Thanks for helping me and sorry that made you got into trouble because of me. I gotta go back to my hotel now since it's late night.

I struggled to stand up and bowed to him.

I turned back and started walking. My left leg is super hurt and I barely walk.

After walking like 100 meters, I noticed that somebody is walking behind me.

Me : Why are you following me? (I turned back and saw it was Minki)

Minki : My hotel is on this way too so.....

Me : I see. (then I continued walking)

He kept walking behind me and we both remained silent.

As I was struggling to across the road, a car drove fast and I didn't manage to escape on my own so...

Minki : Watch out! (Minki pulled me from the back)

I was shocked and fell into his hug. My head was lying on his chest and his arms covering over my body. We were stand still in that position for a while.

Me : Thank you! (I pushed him a little and released my body from his hug)

Minki : Be careful! Car doesn't know your leg is hurt. Let me walk you to hotel!

I felt so useless. Then we walked together.

…..

Me : Mmm... Why did you help me?

Minki : Well, I was passing there and recognized you. I can't let Minhyun's girlfriend go into those gangsters' hand. By the way, he told you that I knew about you both relationship, right?

Me : Hmm yes but you don't have to care this much because he doesn't care about me like this. (I started crying again)

Minki : Are you upset with him about something?

Me : No, forget it! Ah we arrived. I'm gonna get in my hotel now. Goodnight and thank you again for helping me!

Minki : Fine! (he waved his hand bye bye then left)

.....

It's something unexpected to get help by Minki-shi. However, I don't have time to think about him much. I couldn’t stop thinking about Minhyun left me and ran alone. Think about it, I cried again. Sometimes I feel love sometimes I feel pain. Is this what we call "love"?.....

I kept crying till fell asleep. Well, I guess I even cried in my sleep. This is so sad and painful. Minhyunnie, why?.....

…..