Chapter VI

My Little Universe

< Stella's POV >

It's gonna be a wonderful day. I dress up cutely. I guess light blue T-shirt and white short skirt will do.

I'm excitedly running to wait for Minhyun in front of my hotel. But he's already waiting.

Me : Minhyunnie, you already come? (I ran to him)

He's just looking at me from head to toes without replying.

Me : Minnie, are you okay?

I went close to him.

Minhyun : Why do you wear revealing like this?

Me : Is this revealing? You don't like it?

Minhyun : I like it but I don't want other people see you like this. Cover your skirt with my jacket. (He took off his jacket and handed to me)

Me : Eh... Alright... Is it okay now? (I took the jacket and covered it by tying over my waist)

Minhyun : Look better. Hehe you know you don't have to dress so pretty to go out. Just do it when we're alone.

Me : Alright, can we go now, Minhyun-shi?

He patted my head like a little puppy then held my hand and walked.

.....

[ At Siam Park ]

Minhyun : I'll see your scared reaction on rollercoaster soon. Haha it's gonna be fun to see, I'm sure.

Me : But you'll close your eyes when you're on rollercoaster, right? You're not that brave though.

Minhyun : No, when I'm with you, I won't close my eyes. I won't miss a single second to see you. I really like seeing you. It's not that we can see each other whenever we want so I treasure every moment with you. Not like you, been sleeping on taxi until reached here. Is my shoulder that comfortable for sleep?

Me : You can't blame me. I was busy watching tweets about you on twitter last night to find out how fans reacted to your concert and I was sleepless. *yawning*

Minhyun : What an excuse!!! Alright let's get on the rollercoaster!

.....

[ On Roller Coaster ]

Me : Ya, can you stop staring at me like this? It's creepy. (we're on the roller coaster and it's about to start)

Minhyun : haha are you shy?

Me : Not shy but scared! Especially with that laugh.

Minhyun : Alright! It's gonna start soon. Let's keep holding hand like this so you won't be scared. s

Me : When I'm with you, I won't be scared of anything.

Minhyun : Me too! Hey let's have a bet! Who don't scream at all will be the winner.

Me : Eh? It's unfair. I'll surely scream.

Minhyun : OK then you can scream but if you cry, you'll lose.

Me : I will win. Because I'm not going to cry. If I win, you'll have to carry me on back for 30min. OK?

Minhyun : Carry you? Ok but if I win, you'll have to carry me on back back.

Me : Long arms long legs, how can I carry you?

Minhyun : Just 50 meters will do. OK?

Me : Okay, I won't cry anyway. Ready to carry me.

Minhyun : Ah it's starting. Don't let go of each other hand OK?

I nodded then the rollercoaster started going up and down.

It's my first time and not just screaming. I started crying like a kid.

Me : Please stop! Hik hik it's too much.

Minhyun : You're with me. Don't cry! (Minhyun held my hand tighter.)

Me : This is too much. I'm scared.

He released his left hand from holding my right hand to cover me from back instead and used his right hand to hold my right hand and laid my head on his chest so that I can feel warmer and calm close to his body. We're in this position until rollercoaster finished.

Minhyun : It's finished now. Are you OK? (I tried to come back to reality and looked at him)

Me : Minhyun ah

Minhyun : Deee

Me : I'll never ride on rollercoaster again. Hik hik (I started crying loudly and everyone around here keep laughing at me)

Minhyun grabbed my hand to leave there before more people see me crying. We found a quiet place to rest.

Minhyun : haha this is so funny. Ouch my stomach! (Minhyun can't stop laughing at me)

Me : Why do I still feel scared even I'm with you?

Minhyun suddenly stopped laughing and changed his face expression.

Minhyun : Maybe I'm not strong enough to make you feel comfortable. I'm sorry. (he faced down sadly)

Me : Ahh I don't mean it. I'm fine now. (I tried to cheer up the situation because he became so sad with my words)

Me : Minhyun ah, let's leave here! I'm hungry now. (I grabbed his hand in order to make him stand up and leave here)

Minhyun : Wait! (he didn't follow and still sitting)

Me : What's up? (I'm curious)

Minhyun : You lost so you have to carry me on back. Now sit down!

Me : You serious? (I tried to fake sad expression)

Minhyun : Deee! Sit down!

I slowly sat down and trying to show pitiful face expression to make him forgive this punishment.

Minhyun : Ready? I'm going on you now.

I closed my eyes as I was so afraid that I wouldn't be able to carry him on my back.

But suddenly, he made me stand up and gave me a back hug.

104287053_1656532024509392_2049320149200952096_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_eui2=AeHkEmrXsdmUI15j32eRFn--l6f0VeZp922Xp_RV5mn3bTO36t3MvNyk3kc88PeJy2Cp3LWpkg8O_EhSkizIRKhq&_nc_oc=AQnoDrj12fdCutZVxS-XyDnSDwP4owV3lNI9k9qijry0_Npctr9_-LC3mJmGkbGGpmo&_nc_ht=scontent.fpnh9-1.fna&oh=4ef85be4429d59d2818967a1b100c365&oe=5F0DEC0C

Minhyun : I won't hurt my girl!

Me : Minhyunnie....

Then he lift me to stand on the bench and turned his back to me.

Minhyun : Ride on me! (he told me to ride on his back instead)

Me : Jinjja? But I'm the one who lost!

Minhyun : but you won my heart. (he turned back to smile at me)

Minhyun : Come on, Princess! I'm gonna be a horse, a cart for you.

I feel so excited. He makes me love him more and more every minute. I happily jumped on his back, covering my both arms over his neck.

Minhyun : Heavy!!! You look so small, why so heavy like this?

Me : Don't complain! Take me to the most delicious restaurant on earth!

I excitedly rode on his back and he walked all over the park.

Me : Minhyunnie, why do have to have beautiful hair like this?

Minhyun : I got it from my Mama.

Me : Why do you have to have good scent like this?

Minhyun : I got it from my Mama.

Me : Why do have to have beautiful voice like this?

Minhyun : I got it from my Mama.

Me : Why do you have to be handsome like this?

Minhyun : I got it from my Mama.

Me : hehe why are you so sweet like this?

Minhyun : Because it's for you.

Me : Yeah, Hwang Minhyun is this sweet for me. I'm the most successful girl in the world.

Minhyun : Haha why are you so cute like this?

Me : Because it's for you.

Minhyun : Gomawoo!

I was still on his back. His hair smelled so good. I kissed it. Then he turned to look at me. We were smiling at each other then he approached my lips. I happily accepted his kiss. We got our first lips kiss at the theme park. I love it and I guess he does too. We didn’t care about people around us because when we’re together, we’re in our own universe and other people don’t matter.

.....