Chapter IV

My Little Universe

< Minhyun's POV >

I arrived at my hotel and phoned Aaron hyung who is gonna be my roommate tonight to come to pick me at lobby since I can't go by myself to the room. He came and guided me to the room. Inside the elevator, I was hesitated at first to ask him for help but then I decided to tell him everything.

Aron : But Minhyun, you shouldn't do such thing for someone who you've just met for a few times. Plus your eyes and health aren't that good. You shouldn't keep going out and especially to BTS concert? Give this idea up! It's dangerous for you.

Me : But Hyung, I owed her a lot plus she's so pitiful to be cheated. She came all the way here just for her idol. Please, hyung! I'll handle everything. You just need to take me to any of BTS's member room. I'll ask their ticket by myself.

Aron : Aright, aright! As you wish. But we can't let others know especially Jonghyun. He'll be angry.  I ran into Jongkook-shi in front of his room this morning so I know where his room is. Follow me!

I know Aron-hyung didn't want me to do like this but he couldn't against my insisting.

He took me to Jongkook-shi room.

*Ting Ting*

Jongkook : Who is that? Oh you both? What bring you here?

Me : I have one thing and need your help.

Jongkook invited us in.

I told Jongkook everything and about Stella too. He seemed carefully listen to it.

Jongkook : I see. I'll give two tickets for you and her and I will select her ticket as the winner of Hi-touch and photo shot with me.

Me : Really? That's very kind of you. She’ll be very happy. Thank you, thank you, Jongkook-shi! It's very honored to visit your concert. Good-luck for tomorrow! Thank you and goodnight!

......

I happily received the ticket and went to my room.

< In the Room >

Aron-hyung : You look so happy but I still don't think you should go to visit BTS's concert with such eye condition. You can just let her go alone.

Me : It's ok, Hyung. I want to visit their concert too. It's a rare chance. Don't worry! I'm gonna be fine.

Aron-hyung : Your eyes operation is just the day after tomorrow, Minhyun. How can I not worry? I'm worried about you to my death.

Aron-hyung started sobbing. I randomly walked to him and touched his back.

Me : Hyung, my operation will be fine. I'll be able to see the world again soon. Don't cry! Don't worry about me too much!

I can't help but cried too. We talked about this and that a lot until he fell asleep. I feel really lucky to have my members beside me. Goodnight, uri handsome Hyung.