Chapter VIII

My Little Universe

One year later...

< Stella's POV >

Cherry : Remember, how I was trying my best to make you stan Nu'est and you ignored me for years? but last year you came back from visiting BTS's concert, you became Nu'est fan and refused to tell me how would this happen. You're so mysterious.

Me : Haha I know right. But you should be happy that I stan Nu'est and accompany you to South Korean to join their fan sign event in this near future.

Cherry : Yes gomawo gomawo. I feel so lucky. But aren't you going there for yourself? I mean you wanna see your Ping. Herss, you never even allow me to touch this doll even once. (she pointed Ping who I take along with wherever I go)

Me : Why would you wanna touch my Ping? Go to touch your BT(JR) or Slime(Aron).

Cherry : Alright alright, during fan sign, don't even dare to touch JR or Aron's hand OK? Just go quickly to touch and talk with your Minhyun.

Me : Of course, I will.

Cherry : Mark your words! (seized time to touch Ping the ran away)

Cherry : I touched Ping. I touched Ping. Yeah yeah

Me : Ya, how dare you?! Ah so angry! She never learns to have an ultimate bias. This unnie.....

-----

After came back from Japan, I started to learn about Minhyun as well as Nu'est. Actually, Nu'est is the group that Cherry-unnie(my K-pop fan friend) tried to promote about and made me stan but I never cared nor considered to know about them. So, this shocked her to know that I stanned them after coming back from visiting BTS's concert. I never tell her about what happened. Maybe it's better to keep it this way.

-----

Finally, it's our day to fly to South Korea to have a trip as well as attending Nu'est fan sign. In order to get chance to their fan sign, we spent a lot of money to buy their album. But I feel it's really worth to spend. I just can’t wait to see Minhyun again.

.....

< Seoul, Fan Sign's Day >

Cherry : Wow I'm dying. I'm gonna cry again. It's not my first time seeing them but hik hik (emotional level pro)

Me : Did JR or Aron pass away? Why are you crying?

Cherry : Ya, I just feel excited to meet my boy.

Me : Boys

Cherry : Yes boyssss haha

Me : You'd better choose one exact bias after this fan sign event.

Cherry : As a fickle girl, I don't think I can. Haha

Me : Aigooo

.....

< Inside the Hall >

"I'm being so calm outside but I'm not different from Cherry-unnie who can't wait to see Nu'est, especially Minhyun. My heart almost jumped out from my body and I feel so nervous."

Host : Welcome Nu'est!

Host announced and Nu'est came out. Finally, I am able to see Hwang again.

Cherry : Charisma Kim Jonghyun, Kwak Aaron Aaron jjang.....

Me : hey, they're not performing. Why are you doing fanchant. Keep quiet and listen to their greeting!

I tried my best to be calm when I see Minhyun but he's too good and handsome not to be fangirl over.

The event started and fans take turns to go on stage to get sign and talk with the idols. We only have 1minute each to talk with them so in total we have 5minutes to talk with the five members. I couldn't take my eyes off Minhyun. He's so sweet and friendly to the fans and I wonder if he could recognize me.

Staffs : Number 235, 236, 237..... Get on stage.

"Finally it's my turn as well as Cherry-unnie turn to go on stage."

I didn't go fast to reach Minhyun. I actually feel nervous to reach him. Cherry-unnie is after me. I went to JR, Aron, Dongho and next is Minhyun but I stuck at Dongho's place because I feel so nervous to move to Minhyun.

Cherry : Hey, what's wrong? Move to Minhyun before staffs notice.

Cherry-unnie whispered to me then I came to reality. I slowly moved to Minhyun.

Minhyun : Hello, how are you? Thanks for coming! Hand me your album.

I won't head up to look at him. I feel so nervous. I handed my album for him to sign without looking at him. He seemed to realize I'm nervous so he grabbed my both hands.

Minhyun : Don't be nervous! Let's have a talk! Let me hold your hand like this so you won't feel nervous. Alright, first what is your name? I'm gonna write it down and sign for you. (he released his right hand from my right hand in order to write for me but won't let go of my left hand)

Me : Ste...Stella! (I nervously answered)

He suddenly stopped writing and looked at me.

Minhyun : Stella?

Me : Yes what's wrong? (I collected my bravery to look at him and wanted to too.)

Minhyun : Okay Stella, may I know where are you from?

Me : Cambodia

He looked at me with curious face again.

Minhyun : You remind me of someone. The name, the country even the hand I'm holding, it feels just like that one. (he looks at our hands)

Me : hehe (I can't help but burst out laughing)

Minhyun : What is funny? (he looks so lost)

Me : Nothing! Oh right, can you sing song "Universe" for me?

Minhyun : Sure (started singing)

Minhyun : Alright it's almost time. Have you got any question to ask me?

Me : Yes here you go. (I handed him a sticker with written down the question I want to ask him and wants him to answer by writing)

He reads it carefully.

Minhyun : "Why did you suddenly leave at that river that time? You said not meet not leave. Why did you leave?" (he read it and got surprised. His eyes became wider looking at me.)

Minhyun : It's you. (he smiled to me)

Minki : Oh isn't this girl...

Minki seemed to recognize me and about to say something but Minhyun quickly used his hand to shut up his mouth, got everyone attention. He whispered something to Minki then Minki became calm. Then Minhyun wrote something on the sticker that I gave him earlier.

Minhyun : Here you go! Make sure to read it. (he smiled and handed me my sticker back)

Me : Let me think! (I took the sticker and moved to Minki, acting like I don't care about what he wrote.)

I was talking and getting signature from Minki and when I was about to leave:

Minhyun : Please! (Minhyun talked to me in small voice but to make sure I could hear. I didn't say anything just smirked at him then left.)

.....

After fan sign Cherry-unnie and I went to have dinner.

Cherry : Ya, won't you tell what happened between you and Minhyun? He kept looking at you for the whole time and that sticker what did he write?

Me : It's nothing. I asked him a question and he gave me an answer. That's all.

Cherry : Then hand me that sticker.

Me : Why should I?

Cherry : I'll give you what they answered on my sticker too.

Me : Sorry but I don't want to know.

Cherry : Even Minhyun’s? You don't wanna know even what I asked Minhyun on the sticker?

Me : Errrr...

Cherry : It's the question that you and all fans want to know too.

Me : What is that?

Cherry : Will you tell me what he wrote on your sticker too?

Me : okay okay I will. Tell me first!

Cherry : You know we all are curious about what or who is the little universe, he keeps mentioning for this whole year, right? He likes saying "That is my little universe. I miss my little universe" and he even makes IG cover writing "My Little Universe" and even put it as his hastag so I asked him what or who is that little universe and he answered "Stella". He wrote it then smile looking at you. You know that time I was so surprised. Maybe you came before me and he just wrote down your name randomly? Ahhh I have no idea.

I smiled excitedly then started running to leave her without saying anything.

Me : Unnie, go back to hotel first and don't wait for me. I need to go to somewhere!

Cherry : Ya, how could you leave me alone like this? And you don't even tell me what Minhyun wrote yet. Oh god, what the…..

-----

To my excitement, I could run very fast. I ran until I reached that place that Minhyun wrote in his sticker

"Let's meet tonight at Key Tower! Not meet not leave."