Chapter II

My Little Universe

< Minhyun's POV >

Minki : Seriously, Minhyun? (Minki found out I'm in relationship.)

Me : Now you found out. Hmm but please help me to keep it in secret.

Minki : Are you sure to have relationship with a random girl who you have just met a few times? So, this is your little universe you keep spoiling more than a year?

Me : Yes, I really like her. But I don't want others to know about this yet. Help me to keep it in secret! On our upcoming tour in Bangkok, we will meet again. I may need your help that time so please help us!

Minki : What can I say... But, Minhyun-ah, our company cheers us to date. Why do you need to keep it secret?

Me : We've just started. Well, just help me to keep it in secret for now.

Minki : Aright!

.....

Finally, tomorrow we're flying to Bangkok for our tour concert. I can't stop being excited. I feel so excited to meet my girl soon. It has been long time already since we last met at fan meeting. Since that time what can we do is chatting via WhatsApp. I smile automatically just to look at the phone and see her message.The more I chat and see her face, the more I become miss and wanna meet her. I'll give her a warm hug once we meet. Stella, my little universe, do you feel the same?

104691382_1656478357848092_944084612896632263_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_eui2=AeEcIYtRjkYqt2wHK4Lc5X1-vPprtS-ZBeO8-mu1L5kF48IvWA7Xmw5AX5LoeXVuFZLGGIh_nTVfLjTwW7xHRIED&_nc_oc=AQkaVH1Rc7SFV0nDF-euXHDYaFGfFlhGhKYUAIv2G8Bs2w8Gxhvlw9-c15kzdOoSYCA&_nc_ht=scontent.fpnh9-1.fna&oh=4b86448d15053cacb3e02f4a4d2d7231&oe=5F0CB69B

.....

[ Inside Nu'est Private Room ]

Baekho : Minhyun Minhyun...

Minki : Aigooo, he doesn't seem to have soul inside his body.

Baekho : Hwang Minhyun!!! (Dongho hit on my head to wake me up to reality)

Minhyun : What's up?

Baekho : I've been calling you for like million times already. Can you put my coat in your bag? Mine is full now.

Minhyun : No space. Sorry!

Minki : Are you preparing stuffs to go to do concert or moving house? Why so many stuffs and look so full like this? You have no intention to comeback to South Korea, right?

Minki made fun of me and everyone laughed.

Minhyun : I'm going to have holiday there after concert so I prepare more stuffs not just for concert.

Minki : Solo holiday or couple holiday? Eh eh

Minhyun : Ya, will you die if you don't argue with me one day? What an annoying rabbit!

Minki : Better than dirty dessert fox who lost in some universe and couldn't find way back to the earth. Oh woo woo oh woo woo (Minki imitated my solo song Universe and made everyone chuckled again)

Sometimes I feel so regret to let Minki caught that I'm in relationship. He's very talkative and can't be quiet for too long. Ahhh I was so careless to leave my phone with him that day.

.....

My suitcase is well-prepared.

"Valentine's Day gift, Birthday gift, graduation gift, gift on my tour to Hong Kong Singapore Indonesia, and Christmas gift... Should I prepare New Year gift for her too? Right, I should... Yosh! I'm done. I hope Stella will like them all."

I finally finished packing my suitcase that full of gifts for my little universe. There were a lot of occasions has passed and, on each occasion, I have bought her a gift. I'm going to meet her and give all gifts to her. It's a lot. No wonder my members joked that I was moving house. Lolzzz love really changed people. And I'm changing... See you soon, Stella, My Little Universe!

…..