Chapter VII

My Little Universe

Once week later.....

< Stella's POV >

Japan is really beautiful. Everywhere, every region is just like heaven. I keep looking outside the train, leaving from Osaka to Tokyo back. In one hour, I'll be arriving in Tokyo and tomorrow morning I'll be leaving Japan. As I think of it, I feel a bit lonely. I've met a lot of things for this journey both happy and sad memories however I treasure it and it's gonna be the best trip ever for me. For this whole week, I got to see a lot of new places and got great experience at Kansai region but at the same time my heart wasn't inside my body. I feel lost and worried about something or someone..... Right, I must have been thinking about Hwang, about his operation, about if he's able to see this world again or not... I miss Hwang, I miss him a lot.

I arrived in Tokyo in the morning and I felt like coming back home. I went to my hotel and prepared for packing my suitcase. I remember that I have an appointment with Hwang tonight but totally forgot about Nu'est mini concert until the ticket that Hwang gave me dropped out from my notebook.

"Oh right, Nu'est concert is tonight. Should I go to see them or just wait for Hwang at the river?... But Hwang insisted me a lot to make time to see the concert." finally I decided to go.

I dressed up warmly and covered my neck with the scarf that Hwang gave to me. I finally got inside the hall. I got to know that Nu'est fanclub is called LOVE and their light stick is so beautiful. I started to get interested in them. Until I noticed the poster of Nu'est on the stage and saw Hwang inside the poster.

"What is this? Isn't that Hwang?" I feel lost. I lost my word and my mind. My lips started shaking because of this great shock. I feel so complicated and finally the concert started.

Host : Please show your big clap For Nu'est!!!

Fans made noise and screamed for excitement as the idols are stepping out. They came out with a song and I totally shocked to see Hwang with them. And the other four were the men came to pick up Hwang at the airport that day.

"What is this? Hwang is a Nu'est member? Hwang is an idol?" I keep asking myself around 100 times and tears started falling for no reason.

< Introducing >

Every member introduced themselves and finally it's Hwang's turn.

Hwang : Hello, long time no see! How are you doing? I'm Minhyun from Nu'est. I know I have made you all worried about me for long time and now I'm happy that I can see this world and see you all here again. Thanks for waiting for me and sorry to make you all worried!

Fans : Nooooo, it's okay. We love you.

Hwang : I would like to take this opportunity to thank you all for staying by myself for this hard time, also my members for taking care of me with all their heart. Last, I'd like to say thank to a friend that I just get to know recently. I wanna tell that I feel so lucky to know you and if you're here, you may know what I have been hidden but all I want to ask from you is to forgive me. Please forgive me!

Hwang was saying many touching words that made the crowd went wild crying. That one friend who you have just known? You mean me, right? Forgive you? It's not that I'm angry or hate you but I feel fooled and hurt. I can't stop crying. I feel hurt with no reason. But at the same time I'm happy that his eye operation is successful.

Hwang : Now I'm gonna perform my solo song, "Universe". It has been a while and I hope you'll like it especially that one friend, I want to send this song to you especially.

Hwang performed that "Universe" song that I have been listening to day and night. The stage, the performance, everything is just perfect. I got amazed and lost in his universe. But I still couldn't stop crying and I don't even know why I cry so hard like this. This is mixed feeling and so complicating.

As his solo performance finished, I couldn't stand with this mixed feeling until finished the concert so I left it at the middle show. I ran out pf all sudden and got everyone attention.

"This is so painful. Why am I hurt like this? I was fooled for long time. Why am I this stupid? Hwang is Hwang Minhyun from Nu'est. He's an idol not ordinary guy. I feel so stupid not to realize or notice. I could feel he's not simple but still I couldn't notice. Hik hik this is hurt, this is painful to be fooled." I kept crying alone for hours then remembered that I have an appointment with Hwang oh no, with Minhyun at the river after concert. But how am I supposed to go to see him after being fooled like this? I feel weak. I'm not brave enough to do it. I tried to forget and went back to my hotel.

< At Hotel >

10PM, 11PM..... I tried to sleep because I have to get up early for my flight tomorrow but my brain won't stop thinking about that cheater Hwang Minhyun. I'm not sure if he's waiting for me at that river.

"Maybe he's not. Why would he wait for me? Even he would go, he won't wait for me until this late night. I'd better sleep and stop caring about him, the cheater, herss!" I tried to close my eyes to sleep again.

12AM, 1AM... (Not meet not leave)

"What the hell! Why is that word keep playing in my ears and brain? Is he waiting? Not meet not leave... Ahh I can't stand anymore."

I exchanged to wear warm cloth and ran to that river. As soon as I arrived, I saw something that shocked me to the death.

"He must be crazy. Is he waiting for me? How long has he been waiting for me?" I whispered to myself as I was hiding behind a tree quite far from him. It's so cold tonight and he has been standing, shaking his body, his hand is holding something, waiting for me to come. Is he stupid or what? I keep looking at him from the far and tears dropped painfully.

2AM, 2:30AM, 3AM... He is still waiting right there and I'm still hiding behind until he got a phone called and put the thing he was holding on the grass and quickly left.

"Right, he finally left. Why would he wait for you till you come? You're just a stranger to him." I feel a bit upset and slowly walked to the river to see the thing he left there.

"A doll? This doll is cute. Is this the thing he would like to give to me?" I picked the doll from the grass and touched it carefully.

"This is so cute."

"Stella, Stella, Stella" the doll talked as I touched its stomach.

"Eh you can talk?" I touched its stomach again.

"Stella, this is Hwang. Oh no, this is Minhyun, Hwang Minhyun From Nu'est. I'm sorry if I made you angry. I didn't mean to hide my real identity from you but I don't want you to feel uncomfortable to see me so I decided to hide my true identity from you for a while but I didn't mean to hide it forever. Now maybe you know who I am and get angry with me, right? If so, I'm sorry but I hope you'll forgive me. You know I feel really lucky to know you. You're very cheerful person and I'm always happy to be with you. You taught me how fans love their idols and you're so cute fangirling over your idol and I'm glad that I could help you to see your idols. Stella, I hope this doll get into your hand. This doll name is Ping, Ping is my character for Spoonz. It's a gift I gave you. Please take it with you and this doll can record voice so you can record what you want. Sorry that I can't wait until I met you. There is some urgent thing come up and I have to go. Bye bye Stella, thanks for letting me know you and be my friend? Are we friends right? I hope we're now friends. Good luck and safe flight back home tomorrow. Bye bye until the day we meet again, to Stella from Hwang."

As I listened to his messages inside the doll, I smiled and cried of excitement at the same time. I feel so regret that I didn't come out to meet him but everything is just too late now because he has already gone.

"Good bye, Hwang!" I kissed the doll, left a few drops of tears on it then went back to my hotel.