Chapter VI

My Little Universe

< Minhyun's POV >

[ At Hotel ]

Baekho : You're becoming so silly lately. Why would you go to a concert in such eye condition? Aron-hyung is bad too. Why would he help you to hide it from us? Tomorrow you'll get eye operation. Oh god, I'm so angry.

Me : Dongho ya, I'm sorry but I really wanted to go. Forgive me!

Baekho : Look like we're not important for you anymore.

Me : I'm sorry. But see, I'm fine, nothing happened to me so please relieve! I know you worry about me but I'm really fine.

Baekho : You're so stupid! (Dongho's voice became shaky so I realized he's crying)

Me : Stupid, don't cry! After tomorrow I'll be able to see the world again and you won't have to worry about me anymore. It's late night now. Let's sleep!

Baekho : Promise me you've to be fine. (he patted my back)

Me : I will. (I tried to show him my hopeful face yet I feel so deep inside)

Dongho has fallen asleep and I'm still awake thinking about my operation tomorrow. I can't help but cried because of fear. What if it's not successful? What if I'm not able to see this world again? My family, my friends, my members and also my fans will be hurt because of me. If not that day I was too careful, I would not have ended up in this situation. There was an obsessed fan of mine, she always follows me everywhere. That night, after work I went on my car alone to my apartment. That obsessed fan kept driving following me behind. I tried to escape from her till ended up got into traffic accident and hurt my eyes badly. That’s how I ended up became blind like this. It has become nightmare to me and it haunts me every night.

......

Next Day

< At Hospital >

Minki : You're gonna be fine. If you can see this world again, I promise not to argue with you anymore. I'll be gentle to you, Minhyunnie.

Aron-hyung : You'll be fine. I believe in you. We're waiting for you.

Baekho : Come out successfully or I'll hit you to death. You have to be fine.

JR : We're here for you. Keep the faith and come out with smile! We're waiting for you to do the concert together. We don't want to promote as Nu'est W(Nu’est used to promote as Nu’est W for almost 2 years when Minhyun was promoting as Wanna One) for second time. We're waiting for you. Keep the faith, uri dessert fox!

Me : Thank you all! I feel so lucky to have you all around. Please wait for me! I'm getting in now. I love you all.

Minki : Nado saranghae hik hik

Me : Don't cry, Minki! Remember your word to stop arguing with me, okay?

Everyone laughed and I felt a bit relieved.

After a long goodbye with my members before getting in the operation room, I feel strength and lost a lot of fear. I bravely got in then I lost my consciousness. Everything is white. I slowly closed my eyes and fell into a long sleep. Will I be able to wake up and see this world again.....