Chapter VII

My Little Universe

< Minhyun's POV >

"Happy time is really little, short and fast. Especially time with my girl."

Finally, our one full day trip came to the end. We're now on the taxi to go back to our hotel. Again, she's falling asleep on my chest maybe she's so tired. I secretly stole a kiss on her forehead while she's asleep. I really don't turn my eyes away from her when I'm with her because it's really hard for us to meet and spend time as a couple like this.

*Ting Ting*

"It's her again, Jessy... When will she stop disturbing me? Probably, sending me stalking photos like usual"

Jessy always sends me ton of my photos that she stalks me so I always ignore her message to my IG. I've blocked her many times but she'll make new account and keeps doing the same thing again and again. She's a daughter of a powerful family in Hong Kong so I can't really do anything about her.

.....

We dropped off at the main road and went on foot to our hotels. We won't let go of each other hand.

Me : Gomawo for today!

Stella : Nado gomawo

Me : I'm so happy today.

Stella : Nado happy

Me : Saranghae

She doesn't reply me quickly, just stood still, looked at me and smirked.

Me : Wae? Wae, bali reply!

Stella : It's not a question. Why need to reply? (she tongued out cutely)

Me : Aish this is hurt.

She keeps laughing at my disappointment.

We were teasing each other on the road, ran and played like we're alone in our universe happily.

Suddenly :

"Hwang Minhyun!!!" a few girls were walking to us. As soon as I recognized one among the girls is Jessy, I quickly grabbed Stella's hand and ran.

Stella : Min... Minhyun what happened?

Me : Don't ask yet, just run!

We run, run and run. They're still following us. I'm scared, scared, scared to my death. As they're coming close, I let go of Stella's hand.

Me : Stella, I'm sorry. Go back to your hotel quickly! I have to go. (I ran alone away)

.....