Chapter V

My Little Universe

< Stella's POV >

I've been crying for full night. I still can't accept that I've lost chance to see my beloved idol, BTS.

"hik hik, Kookie, oppa! Ottokee"

I woke up and started crying like a kid again then realized that Hwang was telling me to meet him at that river today afternoon. Will he be able to get BTS's concert for me? But how? Well, it's not important. I'll go to meet him anyway.

.....

I dressed up warmly today because it's so cold. I think I was early but Hwang is already there waiting for me. I quickly ran to him.

Me : Hwang, you're so early.

Hwang : You're early too. I think it's only 10am now.

(I just can't wait to see you, Hwang.)

Me : I have nothing to do so I come straight here.

Hwang : me too!

Me : Don't tell me you come here since morning to see sunrise...

Hwang : I did. (smiling)

Me : Awww but it's so cold today. Ahhh chooooo... (I sneezed)

Hwang : Oh, are you wearing warm cloth? Be careful, you may catch a cold.

Me : I forgot to bring my scarf with.

Hwang : Wear it! (he took his scarf and handed to me)

Me : No, Hwang! You're cold too. I'm fine.

Hwang : I'm fine with it. Take it!

He randomly wore it on over my neck and my heart suddenly stopped jumping. I can't help not to look at his close face to mine. We were so close that I could smell his scent again.

Me : Thank you, Hwang!

I couldn't deny so I accepted the scarf but I feel so hot over my face.

Hwang : Let's go!

Me : Where? (curious)

Hwang : BTS's concert.

Me : Seriously, Hwang? You got the ticket?

Hwang : Yes and I'm going with you too. (he smiled)

Me : I love you the most in the world.

I jumped to hug him with a huge excitement that I can't describe until I realized what I'm doing and shyly released him from my hug.

Me : Sorry! I was too excited.

Hwang : It's ok. It's good that you're happy now. Don't cry anymore!

He randomly played with my hair with his sweet smile.

.....

< Tokyo Dome >

We finally arrived at Tokyo Dome but Hwang keeps wearing his white mask.

Me : Are you ok? Why are you wearing mask?

Hwang : It's so cold. I'm afraid I'll catch a cold. It's nothing. Guide me to the entrance!

Me : I see. Oh come this way!

< Inside the Dome >

Finally, the concert started and I can't stop screaming and crying. I'm so excited to see BTS and especially my Joongkook. OMG he's 100000th time handsome in person. I was enjoying the concert and completely forgot about Hwang until break time come then I realized Hwang keeps coughing and looks so sick.

Me : Hwang, are you ok? You don't look fine.

Hwang : I'm ok. Just enjoy the concert.

I lost my attention on Hwang again and focused on BTS. Encore stage has come and I started crying again because the concert is going to finish soon. I enjoyed every single thing of the concert. It's really unforgettable for me. Finally, the concert comes to the end but they gave 100 lucky fans to have a chance to do hi-touch and photo shot with their favorite member. I kept praying that I would win and I almost got heart attack when my seat number was announced.

Me : I won. I won. Oh my god

Hwang : Congratulations, Stella! Please have fun and say something you want to say the most to your favorite member. I'll go to wait you outside.

Me : Yes thank you so much, Hwang! But will you be able to go by yourself?

Hwang : Sure! Don't worry about me! Ah you don't have time, hurry go!

I was worried about him too but my selfish side keeps telling me to go for BTS then I quickly went to the hi-touch event.

.....

< Minhyun's POV >

What's wrong with me? Why feeling fever and headache of all sudden? My head, my head....  Awwww my head is so hurt. What's wrong with me? It's so cold.....

.....

< Stella's POV >

My heart totally stopped at the moment my eyes and Jongkook's met. I got to touch his hand and took a photo with him. He put his hand on my shoulder and that moment I thought I already died.

After the event, I lost my soul and walked soullessly. It's all of sudden, it was like a dream, yeah a heavenly dream. I feel lost everything on me, my soul, my mind... Everything is lost because of my Jongkook.

It took me a while to remember that Hwang is waiting me somewhere outside. I quickly ran to find him. I was trying to find him and almost got heart attack when I saw him laying at a corner of the building.

Me : Hwang, Hwang! What's wrong with you? Wake up wake up!

I grabbed him inside my arms then realized he has very high temperature.

Me : Hwang,  wake up! Don't scare me! I'm sorry. Hik hik I shouldn't have forgotten about you. I should have noticed that you weren't fine. I shouldn't have left you alone. Hwang, wake up! Help, help!

I kept crying and shouting for help but nobody was crossing here.

Hwang : Stella, I'm fine. Don't cry!

He finally opened his eyes.

Me : Hwang, are you ok? I'm sorry. I was too selfish to think about only myself and left you alone in such condition. I'm sorry.

Hwang : Don't blame yourself! I'm fine. My health is weak since that accident that made my eyes blind. But I'm gonna be fine soon. Tomorrow I will get the last operation and 80% is being able to see the world again.

Me : How about 20% left?

He started sheding the tears instead of answering me.

Me : Why are you crying? Add that 20% to 80% and make it 100%, okay? (I started crying so hard too)

Hwang : It depends on my luck.

*Noises*

"Wow BTS BTS, they're leaving now. Bye bye, You've worked hard." looked like BTS was leaving with their black, luxury car back to hotel and many fans were waiting to send them off.

Hwang : It must be BTS are leaving from here. Stella, go to send them off. You'll get to see them wave at you. Go! Don't worry about me!

Me : Who cares? Hik hik you're being sick laying here alone. I'm not gonna leave you again.

I feel so hurt when he is this so kind to me. It makes me feel guilty and hurt instead.

Hwang : Awwww my head.....

He keeps touching his head and cried in pain.

Me : Hwang, don't scare me!

Hwang : I'm ok. Let's go to find taxi and go back to our hotel.

We kept walking to the main road to catch taxi. I kept carrying him in my arms. He even sang that song "Universe" for me and I felt so excited and sad at the same time. He rarely loses smile for me even right now he's this sick.

Hwang : Oh right, there is an event next week. (he handed me a ticket)

Hwang : This is mini concert of Nu'est. It has been awhile for them to have activity in Japan. If you have time, please go!

Me : Nu'est? Oh the band that you have many songs in the MP3 you gave me?

Hwang : Yes I'll be going too but don't wait for me. Just get in right away when you arrive. I hope you'll have time for them.

Me : Saturday next week? I'll be going to Kansai region from tomorrow and comeback here Saturday morning next week. I'll be leaving on Sunday morning back to my country. I'm not sure if I can make time for them but I'll take this ticket and make time. Thank you, Hwang!

Hwang : Thank you! Oh right, even though you don't have time to go to their concert, can you come to meet me at that river that we always meet on that Saturday night? I have something for you before you go back and maybe I'll be able to see you too. Will you?

Stella : For you, I will. I'll go to see you on Saturday night next week before I leave.

Hwang : Not meet not leave!

Stella : Not meet not leave. Oh taxi come, you go first. Good luck for your operation tomorrow, Hwang.

Hwang : You too, have a nice trip to Kansai region, Stella.

We said goodbye to each other. I became so sad and worried about his operation tomorrow but he never lost smile for me. I kept looking at him until he completely left.

That night I couldn't sleep soundly. I kept thinking a lot. Maybe I'm worried about him too much. I pray for him for full night. Hwang, please be fine!