Chapter III

My Little Universe

< Stella's POV >

Finally, it's the day to go for Nu'est tour concert in Bangkok. This time I'm going alone because Cherry-unnie is tied up with her work. I've received receipt that used to purchase ticket from Minhyun. It's really a great seat. It’s at front and VIP seat especially it's at wing that Minhyun would stand. He's very thoughtful, I can say that.

Now I'm on the plane heading to Bangkok. Concert day will be on next day. I have arrived at Sovannaphumi Airport. Nu'est's flight will be landed soon too. I'm happy to see many fans are waiting for them and I'm gonna wait too.

***Noise***

Fans : Nu'est Nu'est, Minki oppa annyong... Baekho ya... Aaron Aaron... JR saranghae... Minhyun, Minhyun, yaepo...

Fans went wild as soon as the boys walked out. They're all wearing mask and bucket hat. Indeed Urban Electro Bucket Band *chukle alone*

They all went wild except me who is silently smiling looking at my boy behind the crowd.

Minhyun usually doesn't look or greet fans at airport but this time he keeps turning around, probably trying to find me?.....

Minhyun is the most popular no matter where Nu'est go but bodyguards are still careless with him. Just like now, some fans are trying to go near him but bodyguards aren't around him.

"Awwwww" sudden a big exclamation heard among the crowd.

A fan forced to access Minhyun and rudely kept taking his photo so close and ended up falling together with Minhyun on the floor.

"JESSY!!!" everyone looks so shocked and quickly separated her from Minhyun. That girl looks like she meant to make this happened in purpose and looks fearless after what she has just done.

I'm so worried about Minhyun and tried to enter the crowd. Bodyguards and all members tried to take Minhyun out from there quickly. Poor Minhyun, he looks so lost and shocked.

"Ouch, it's hurt." I was pushed to fall down on the floor while I was trying to enter the crowd.

Minhyun finally saw me but as he was surrounded by s and bodyguards, he ignored and walked pass me. He just left me a sorrow eyes expression. I was a bit upset but what should I expect from him in such situation?.....

"Are you okay? Can you stand up?" someone came to me. I struggled to look up and he handed his hand to me.

Me : Minki...

Minki : Can you get up? (Minki helped me to get up and the crowd went wild screaming again.)

It was so sudden and I felt lost. I got up by help from Minki.

Minki : Be careful not to get hurt again! Bye bye

Minki then ran following the other members left everyone admiring his angel side.

"I wish it were Minhyun but he didn't even turn to look at me. Why is it this hurt? Is this the taste of dating super star?..."

103756859_1656492141180047_7241204850868478199_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_eui2=AeGQ7OCqRupJ6zQTBG8Gu1Qp5GSJNUCd0kXkZIk1QJ3SRb4wvUAssZWu07B3HjTgeCYZtD3INgf2e1sAEX3cJtM8&_nc_oc=AQkB0CzoLcMK9uqmzUrkUSJCZRqCxO9-bVxvjY4TbUNmRLjEzehC_ydDc5si5s-n3pk&_nc_ht=scontent.fpnh9-1.fna&oh=414e134091701a9cac24d71951f16f0c&oe=5F0CCC3D

.....

I left to hotel. Our hotels are near each other. I don't know why I mentally feel exhausted like this. I laid on bed as soon as I entered the room. I keep looking at my phone, waiting for his message but it has been silent for whole day. Then I fell asleep.

***5PM***

"Oh it's already 5pm? I've slept so long. Oh one message... It's from Minhyun."

"Minhyun : Little universe, are you okay? Sorry for ignoring you at the airport and couldn't manage to help you that time. It was hard. I hope you understand it. One more, I'm sorry but tonight I can't go out to meet you as I promised. I've to go to have dinner with my work team and it's gonna be late night. Please don't wait for me! Just go for a walk by yourself and hurry come back. Don't stay out too late! I'm worried. See you at concert tomorrow! I miss you so much. Take care!"

I read the message and feel even more upset. But I have to understand him too. This is his job.

I tried to cheer myself up, dressed up and went out for a walk.

.....

It's very nice to come on Christmas time because the whole city is full of wonderful decorations. I really fall in love with the beauty of this city during Christmas. Today is Christmas Eve. First, I thought I could celebrate it with Minhyun but now he can't come out for me. This is a bit lonely to walk alone in this huge city in such cold night.

After spending a few hours enjoy the city trip, I went back to hotel. It's a bit late night so around hotel is a little bit dark and silent too. I miss Minhyun so much so I walk to his hotel, just to make myself feel a bit close to him. Then I walked back to my hotel which is 300 meters far from his.

It's very cold night but the sky is so beautiful so I decided to sit outside the hotel and looking at the sky, listening to our love song "Universe".

A moment later, tears coming out without reason. Probably because Minhyun hasn't texted good night message to me yet and it's almost midnight.

"It's okay. Probably he's busy with his friends. I have to understand. I have to understand. Don't cry, stupid girl!" the more I console myself the more I cry. I feel so pitiful.

"Hi kid, why are you crying?"

104095657_1656492264513368_5825038985551392456_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_eui2=AeHJxmcgt3iQD9znSMgWjL3L8-XOHVc77gPz5c4dVzvuA-IY6G0PZu1CaofPbxpe5iZOD4Sr5pN5gtmBtO2uA3bz&_nc_oc=AQlwnVZwc1gVC3GPOxCUDxkEdIwXQ5xjJ5XqX_XyAv0gYEwEhLAySre97NOEgZGOw2g&_nc_ht=scontent.fpnh9-1.fna&oh=92a9d6c6e5b33d87283d81c115f76bef&oe=5F0E198F

someone dressed up as Santa Claus went to me and asked. He even wore mustache so I couldn't see his face clearly. He randomly came to me with a huge bag on his shoulder and talked in English.

Me : Hi, I just... Ah it's nothing. You're Santa Claus?

Santa : Yes I'm coming to wipe away all cute kids' tears and sadness.

Me : Really? But how?

Santa : By making their wish come true Ho Ho Ho Ho (in Santa's voice)

Me : But Santa you can't give me what I want right now. Anyway, thank you! I'm going in hotel now. Bye bye Santa!

Santa : Wait! I'm a real Santa. You can make any wish. I'll make it come true. Tell me!

Me : Hehe real Santa? Come on, I'm an adult now. Don't tease me!

Santa : I insist. I'll make whatever you want come true. Please tell me!

Me : Mmm… I want Minhyun. Ah forget about it! It's late night now. I really have to go inside. Bye Santa!

I said goodbye to that strange Santa and turned back, ready to leave.

"Wait!" someone gave me a back hug. I got shocked.

Me : Eh? Who are you? (I tried to release the hug)

Minhyun : Someone you want right now.

Me : Minhyunnie?

Minhyun : Deee!!!

He hugged me tighter. I quickly turned to him to make sure if it's really him. Oh god, that strange Santa is him.

Me : Minhyunnie, it's really you. (I hugged him and sobbed on his chest)

Minhyun : Why are you crying?

Me : I miss you so much.

Minhyun : I miss you more. Sorry for all the hard times. (he hugged and patted my head to console)

Me : How can you come? The dinner finished now?

Minhyun : I left first. I wanted to surprise you so I lied that I can't come. But inside my heart, no matter how hard it is I will come for my girl. I miss you so much, how come I don't come? Stupid girl!

(his voice started shaking so I realized he's about to cry too.)

Me : You're so bad. You made me upset for the whole day and just role as a Santa to fool me? You're so bad Hwang Minhyun. (I hit his chest lightly)

Minhyun : Awww why are you so nasty lately? This is hurt. I'm gonna punish you.

he caught my hand from hitting him and slowly bend his head, pointing his noses to my forehead.

"Omg finally I got my first kiss. Forehead kiss is really sweet and warm. I finally got my first kiss from him."

Minhyun : It's a punishment.

Me : A great punishment ever hehe

Minhyun : I guess so. Then we finally got our official first kiss. *chuckled*

Me : Debut kiss would sound better.

Minhyun : Then I'm gonna make a comeback(kiss) very often.

We were teasing around but I guess we both are no different. We feel really excited and happy for this first kiss.

.....

Then we sit outside my hotel together on a bench, my head laying on his warm chest.

Minhyun : Were you upset? When I didn't go to help you to get up at the airport? (he sadly asked.)

Me : I was. But I tried to understand the situation because we're still in private and secret relationship, right?

Minhyun : I'm sorry for not being able to give you more than this.

Me : This is how we date a super star.  I understand it. Don't worry about me!

Minhyun : I have to keep it private because I feel so scared...

Me : Yes your popularity, your job is more important. It's ok. I understand it.

Minhyun : It was good that Minki was there to help you.

Me : Yes I was shocked too.

Minhyun : Emm to be honest, Minki found out our relationship. I left my phone with him then he saw our chat so... (he sighed)

Me :  Eh? Seriously? Was it OK?

Minhyun : He was shocked but he agreed to keep it in secret for us so don't worried. Oh right, I have many gifts for you. They're all inside this big bag. It's gonna be a bit heavy. Take it and see in your room. I hope you'll like it.

Me : What a kind Santa! hehe gomawo!

Minhyun : It's late night now. We should go back to hotel. See you tomorrow! Let's meet after concert! Wait me right here tomorrow, not meet not leave.

Me : Yes not meet not leave! Fighting for tomorrow concert, Hwang Minhyun!

Then we stood up, about to leave each other.

Minhyun : I don't wanna let this hand go. (he expressed his sad emotion and still holding my hand tightly)

Me : Santa Claus works only one day. It's over 24th December now, you have to go back to your universe.

Minhyun : But my universe is right here standing in front of me or should I put you inside my pocket and bring you to my universe together?

Me : hehe stop playing around and hurry go to take rest, handsome Santa! Goodnight

Minhyun : OK ok Santa is going now. Ho Ho Ho Ho, now you got to meet your boy and received many gifts so stop crying, okay? Sleep well, my little and only universe!

We said goodbye and goodnight for many times until we really decided to leave each other for now. Finally, I can live inside his universe again.

.....

I came back to my room, happily holding bag that full of gifts. I opened it as soon as I arrived.

Each gift has message on it. Birthday gift, gift from every country he went to do concert, graduation gift, Christmas gift even upcoming New Year gift... He's so sweet, thoughtful and detailed. I feel so excited that I can't describe by word.

Tonight I'm gonna sleep with all the gifts lying around me on bed. This is the happiest universe for me.....

…..