Chapter I (Season II)

My Little Universe

< Stella's POV >

Dating an idol isn't that easy and fancy like most people think. We have to hide, we have to keep it privately, we have to be careful every second. Everything is hard especially when we're not in the same country. Distance love is really painful.

However, I'm really happy with this relationship because Minhyun always gives me the best of everything. He hasn't told our story to s yet and so do I, I haven't told this secret relationship to anybody yet. I want to protect him. I want to make sure that he's safe.

Every day we keep in touch by chatting and video call via WhatsApp. Despite his busy schedule, he still makes time for me. Time zone is also the problem. His time is faster than me 2hours so some days he has to wait until I finish my university class at night to talk and do video cal.

See, our relationship is really hard but we have been struggling and when we're both alone chatting, we are in our universe.

.....

It has been half year already to be in this secret love relationship with my super star boyfriend. Sometimes I really wonder if it's going to be last forever. I hope it will. I just love him too much right now and I have no idea what I will be if I'll have to lose him one day.

.....

It's my last year at university. I feel excited and nervous at the same time. But my super star boyfriend always cheers me and I successfully passed the exam.

Finally, it's my graduation day. I got to wear graduation uniform. I felt so happy to have my friends and family join the ceremony and congrats me. But it makes me feel sad somehow when I see some graduated students have their sweetheart come on their special day. I wish I could celebrate it with Minhyun too.

Today he's as busy as usual. I have waited for him until I fell asleep but woke up by his call via WhatsApp at mid-night.

Minhyun : Hi, are you already sleeping? I'm sorry to be so late today. I've just finished training.

Me : I got it. Don't worry! How was your day?

Minhyun : Busy as usual but I feel strong just to think of you.

Me : Me too! But do you still remember what today is for me?

Minhyun : Today? Not your birthday, right? your birthday has just finished. Hmm what day is today?

Me : Ohhh you really forgot. Hmm never mind! Well, it's late night now. You've been tired for full day. You should rest. Goodnight!

Minhyun : Ok then goodnight! Don't forget to see me in your dream, my little universe! *jub jub *

Me : Neeee, bye Oppa!

***finished call***

I felt a bit upset that he forgot my special day. But I tried to understand that he's not that free to be able to remember everything about me. I tried to console myself and held Ping to sleep.

A moment later *Ting Ting*

(You've got a message)

"Minhyun : Congratulations on your graduation day! You think I forgot? No, how could I forget a special day of my special person? Stupid kid! I hope you will smile to see this video message and stop being upset with me. I only want to surprise you. Here look, I got a gift for you. Ta Da... It's Ping's key ring that I decorated by myself. Isn't it cute? I'll give it to you this December when we meet in Bangkok. Good night and sleep well, my little universe! Don't forget holding Ping when you sleep! Saranghae *jub jub*"

He sent me a surprised message. I feel so excited and happy that I couldn't hold my tears. I cried in joy and held Ping to sleep. He’s the sweetest.

.....

Right, we promise to meet in Bangkok. Nu'est will be holding tour concert in Bangkok on Christmas Day. He will give me VIP ticket to attend the concert.

I keep counting to the day I could meet him again. I wish December would come faster. I just miss him so much. Talking and seeing him every day in chat doesn't help me not to miss him. Minhyun-ah, I hope you feel the same as me. I love you!

…..