Chapter V

My Little Universe

< Stella's POV >

This evening is Nu'est concert day. I dressed up nicely. I have prepared banner and lightstick with Minhyun's name on it and also Ping to go to the concert. Since my hotel is near the stadium, I don't have to be rush.

*Ting Ting* (message)

【 Cherry : Ready for the concert? Don't forget to tell JR and Aron that I love them so much.

Me : Haha here you come again. You'd better come and tell by yourself.

Cherry : I wish I could go too. T_T oh by the way, the video of a fan fell on Minhyun on the floor at airport went viral. I was so shocked when I found out that fan is Jessy, Minhyun's famous Saesang. Poor Minhyun, he must be having hard time to deal with such mental fan.

Me : Jessy? Well I don't really know about her. Can you tell me more?

Cherry : She keeps stalking Minhyun like a spirit and..... Oh I'm busy now. Talk to you later. Have fun at the concert! Bye…

Me : Oh alright bye!

I don't know about this Jessy but I don't feel well after heard Cherry-unnie said like this. Unfortunaely, before I get to know more about her, Unnie was off.

.....

I was waiting until the time to concert. I keep praying for them to finish it successfully especially nothing bad would happen to Minhyun.

*Ting Ting* (message)

"Minhyun : I've prepared. See you soon, baby! Cheer and keep looking at me only, okay? I love you. Bye bye"

Minhyun sent me a selfie of him with sweet message.

I walked to the stadium. I'm so happy to see many fans around there and they excitedly wait to enter the stadium.

*Noise*

"Go away! Don't enter here, ugly, mentalist Jessy!" many fans are trying to stop someone. I went to see what happened.

"Oh it's that Jessy that everybody keeps saying that she's a Saesang of Minhyun."

Jessy : How dare you! Go away from my way!

LOVEs : You mental girl, go away!

They were fighting and the situation became worse.

Security staffs came to stop them and helped that Jessy in.

LOVEs are so pissed off at staffs for not chasing her away, instead they let her in safely.

.....

[ Inside the Hall ]

I went to my seat and guess what shocked me to death?..... My seat is next to that Jessy. She's pretty but looks scary and mean somehow. She's holding Minhyun's shirtless banner and doesn't care about how LOVEs around her are gossiping about her.

Concert began. Minhyun looks so handsome and fine as usual. He finally noticed me and often gives me soft smile but he will stop smiling immediately when he rolls his eyes to Jessy who is sitting next to me.

I enjoy the concert a lot, especially seeing the boy that I love the most close to my eyes for 3 hours like this.

At ending stage, Minhyun threw his towel to me on purpose. That Jessy didn't manage to take that towel. It already reached my hand. She stared at me like she wants to eat me right away.

Jessy : Let it go! You wanna die!?

(she threatened and forced to take it from my hand.)

Me : But I got it first. Give it back to me, please!

Jessy : Go to die! (she pushed my shoulder strongly)

I dared not to argue with her. I remained silent and sobbed.

I looked up back to stage and got eyes connected with Minhyun. I'm not sure if he saw what has just happened to me or not but his face expression is totally unwell. He then glazed at Jessy but that girl excitedly smiled at him. She even showed him the towel she stole from me. I've never seen Minhyun looks angry and scary like this.

.....

Concert finished. I went to wait for him at our meeting point. It's so cold and I have been waiting, sitting on this bench for a few hours already. Look like he doesn't manage to come but I still wanna wait and ended up falling asleep at there.

.....

I feel warm and feel like there is someone leaning me his shoulder. I started opening my eyes slowly. I saw a familiar arm is holding around my shoulders and my head is lying on his chest, the scent and warmness is nobody else besides my Minhyun.

Me : Minhyunnie! (I quickly looked up at him)

Minhyun : Woke up already?

Me : How long have you come? Why not wake me up? Sorry I was a bit tired and fell a...sle...ep (I didn't finish my word yet but Minhyun suddenly hugged me)

Minhyun : Sorry, sorry for what has happened to you today. (he said with shaky voice)

Me : You saw that?

Minhyun : Yes I'm sorry. (he hugged me tighter and ready to shed his tears)

Me : Don't cry don't cry! I didn't get hurt. Don't be like this!

Minhyun : I'm scared. Stella, I'm so scared. I'm scared of... (he cried louder and louder)

103840889_1656517344510860_8478509837376508528_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_eui2=AeHIq4M0MZL2S9HhdtBGN4oBdP8EK1ZjbG50_wQrVmNsbvUazdbKSBUdyv-h47nr0g7rdPreSu9uzZ4f-X602k6r&_nc_oc=AQlOFN3lv16PlFWd7EASUgZ8wh82QM2lINNjVLWendO-Le2tfRd3cW_KKCLUdv2drlc&_nc_ht=scontent.fpnh9-1.fna&oh=c5e8aa2a218014116418e8de3bcd17de&oe=5F0F8F8E

Me : Don't cry! Don't cry! I'm really fine. Why are you crying like this? (I try to calm him by patting his back)

Minhyun : No matter what happens I'll make sure you're safe.

Me : What are you talking? I'm not in danger though. You're worried too much about me. You should worried about yourself more because I'm not a super star like you.

Minhyun : I'll protect you no matter what. (he released me from his hug and held my both hands instead, looking at me while saying he would protect me then slowly kissed my both hands.)

I used my both thumbs to wipe the tears falling from his both bling bling eyes. I don't understand why he needs to react and scared like this about that but I feel more love from him.

Me : I trust you because I love you. (I showed him a fine smile)

I tried my best to console him and he finally felt better so we went to our own hotel.

Tomorrow we're going to have a full day trip together and I can't wait for it.

.....