Chapter I

My Little Universe

< Stella's POV >

Finally, I'm on the way to visit my Bang Tan's concert. It's more than excited to be able to see them in person. But at the same time, it makes me nervous because I'm going alone especially to Japan where is also my first time to be. I should have come to their concert in Seoul but ticketing is crazy and I couldn't grab any so I decided to go to their tour concert at Tokyo Dome, Japan.

Now I'm in Incheon Airport to transfer to Narita Airport. As a K-pop fan, it excites me enough just to arrive at South Korea to transfer like this. My seat is window seat and I can't stop taking photos through the window even before it takes off.

"Ouch, what is this? You're stepping on my foot. Oh God, it's hurt." a strange man with white mask and black bucket hat on walked to my seat and stepped on my foot.

"Oh sorry! I was trying to find my seat. Am I coming to the right place?" he said as he showed me his E-ticket.

"Ah, yes you come to the right seat. Your seat is next to me." he seemed to be blind and was having hard time to sit down so I helped him.

"Thank you so much and sorry to step on your foot earlier. I... I can't see. I'm not blind but I can't see for temporary." he said as he started taking off his hat and mask.

(Oh God, he looks so good. His bling bling eyes, his sharp noses, his white smooth skin... His face is just perfect. Oh no, I can't fall in love with others. I love only Jongkook.)

I was calculating his charm and almost fall but tried to call for Jongkook and I came back to reality.

"What do you mean by not able to see for temporary?" I asked.

"Uhmmm... I got into traffic accident a few months ago. My eyes got hit too bad so I lost my sight since then. But I'm under treatment and going to Japan this time is to get the operation and doctors said I got high percent to be able to see again." he explained.

"Oh this is too bad. I wish your operation will be successful." I replied.

"How about you? Why are you going to Japan? Where are you from to keep speaking in English like this? Definitely not Korean, right?" he smirked.

"Yes I'm not Korean. I'm from Cambodia. Do you know Cambodia? And I'm going to Japan to visit my idol's concert."

"Cambodia? I know there. I've always wanted to go. And which idol are you visiting their concert?"

"Bang Tan! Anyoenghasaeyo Bang Tan Soneyondan Imida!" I did BTS's group greeting.

"haha I can guess it. It's BTS. Everyone likes BTS." he laughed for the first time and my heart popped up a little bit.

**Announcement**

"We're taking off, please put on your seat belt."

That good-looking guy was trying to put on his seat belt but he couldn't find it.

"Let me help you!" I found his seat belt and put it on for him. In order to put it for him, I had to bend down closer to him and I could smell his scent clearly. At the same time, I got a chance to see his face in detail too and I got lost.

"Excuse me, is it done now?" he woke me up from my lost world.

"Oh yes!" I got embarrassed and went back to my seat quickly.

"Thank you, Miss... Uhmm how should I call you? What is your name?" he asked.

"Sok... Oh my name is Stella. How about you?" I don't know why but I don't think I should tell him my real name. He's just a random person to me so I told him my internet nickname.

"oh Stella, nice to meet you! I'm Hwang. Just call me Hwang. I'm Korean." he said and bowed slightly to me. I can see that he is very polite.

The way to Japan isn't that far. We keep talking about this and that. We then know we can speak Japanese so we stop using English and started chit chatting in Japanese. His Japanese is very fluent and he looks so charming speaking in Japanese.

I was showing him how my fangirling level is and he couldn't stop laughing over it.

"Haha you're very funny, Stella. I wish you would enjoy your idol concert and get to win hi-touch. We're landing soon and I really wanna say thank for helping me to go to toilet, helping me to order drink and telling me how weather and view outside the plane is today. I'm glad I met you on this plane. Please have fun on your Japan trip and concert! It's autumn and it's getting cold. Please wear warm cloth and take care of your health." he was thanking me and I can see the sincerity inside his bling bling eyes.

"Me too! Nice to meet you, Hwang. I wish your operation will be successful and you'll get to see the world soon. I'm praying for you." we finished thanking each other and started stepping out the plane.

"Hwang, watch out!" he almost hit the wall so I quickly ran to grab him from behind.

"Not that way! This way, Hwang!" I took him to escalator.

"Sorry I disturbed you again. There's walk path for blind people. I thought I could get used to it now but I still can't remember." he became sad.

"Where are you going? Is there anybody who come to pick you up here? I don't think you can go all the way by yourself like this." I started worrying about him.

"There is some friends. They're waiting for me outside, I guess. I'm gonna be fine. Don't worry!" he patted my hand that was holding his(I didn't even realize I was holding his hand since the moment I grabbed him from hitting the wall. Oh god, this is embarrassing).

I decided to help him until we successfully checked out.

"Thank you and sorry at the same time, Stella. I made you lost time with me. You can go now. I'll call my friends to come to pick me up from here."

"Okay, then I'm gonna go now. Take care! Good bye" I secretly took my phone to take his photo. I don't know why but it feels a bit lonely to say good bye from him. But I tried to move on by thinking of my first ever trip in Japan and my BTS concert.

I was walking like just 100m only then I heard something noisy behind so I turned back. I saw many girls surrounding Hwang. They looked so excited while Hwang looked so worried and lost.

"I'm not. Please don't take photos of me and let me go! I'm not... Help help! Stella, are you still here? Help me out from here!" he was calling for me so I walked back to the crowd.

"Hwang, what happened?" I tried to get in the crowd and reached him.

"Stella, help me to run! Don't ask why yet, please help me first! Give me your hand and lead me to run!" he said and I followed him even I don't understand anything at all.

As soon as our hand touched, we started running. We held hands and ran escaping from the crowd. I don't know what I'm doing right now but I know I have to help him for now. I don't know about him but not only my legs are running fast for him, my heart is also jumping fast for him. I never expected to hold hands and run together with such a handsome man like this.

"Hwang, I think they stop following already. We're safe." I spoke up with my short breath.

"Are you okay? I'm sorry." he bowed again.

"It's okay. I'm still alive but could you tell me why they're following you like a super star like this?" I curious.

"Well, Hmm many people always confuse me with an K-pop idol and chase after me. Actually, I'm not him. I'm also annoyed to be confused like this too." he said and sighed.

"Oh I see." I felt there is something not completed yet but I didn't insist him.

**Phone ringing**

His phone rang and he was talking in Korean. He turned to ask me where we are then got back to his phone.

"My friends are coming. You can leave me now. You wasted a lot of time because of me. I'm really sorry. If you don't mind, please take this MP3 as a present you helped me. There are some of my favorite songs. Listen to it if you don't mind! " he took his MP3 from his pocket and handed to me.

I didn't want to destroy his wish so I received that MP3.

Suddenly, there are 4 boys walking out from car and running to us. They started talking loudly to Hwang but in worried way. They're talking in Korean so I didn't get what they were talking about but Hwang kept saying "I'm okay" and "thank you". They then looked at me. I got a bit scared and stepped back a little bit.

"Thank you so much for helping my friend!" one of the men spoke to me in English and his English is very pretty. Hwang must have told them about me.

"It's okay. I gotta go now then since you all are here with him."

"Thank you, Stella! Take care!" Hwang waved to me then his friends took him to car. His friends are so handsome too but their face expression is too sad or worried? I'm not sure but somehow it scared me.

After they left, I left to my hotel too.