The Ex

Of Crime and Passion: Lady Jung (Book 1)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

She scoffs loudly as she read the updates from both women and put her phone back in her jacket pocket.

These two idiots.

She walks through the parking lot to get to her car and gets in, ready to call it a day.

She drives home with the windows open, smoking a cigarette, still thinking of today's events. Today was definitely not her day.

She's tired.

And as if her luck wasn't bad enough, she's going through a break up while taking care of her boss and her wife's issues, now she has to work on this Kim Yongsun girl, too.

She should have known that bad luck always comes in threes.

Just great.

She groaned to herself and kept driving until she reached her apartment.

Wheein lived in a 3 bedroom apartment in the heart of Gangnam. She used to live there with her girlfriend of 5 years, but as of last night, she doesn't anymore.

She parked the car and rode the elevator to get to her floor.

She enters her apartment and quickly drops herself on the sofa, turning on the TV while laid there. She didn't bother to take off her clothes or take her phone out, she was just too tired for that.

The news was on. It was the celebrity news segment and strangely enough, this was the only part of the news that she's able to catch whenever she gets home.

She wanted to watch it, for research, but her eyes felt heavy. She closed her eyes and listened to the news because she simply doesn't have the energy to keep them open anymore.

She was slowly drifting to sleep as the newscaster was listing off the current gossip with celebrities.

Moonstar Studios' CEO, Moon Byul and her wife Hwasa were seen leaving the Asian Medical Center in Seoul after a routine check-up. The theater actress was believed to have fainted while rehearsing for her role in her upcoming pl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter