Marriage

Of Crime and Passion: Lady Jung (Book 1)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wina stares at the picture a little longer than necessary.

The picture showed two women being a little too close to each other. It wasn't in any way compromising, but it looked very intimate.

One of the women in the photo was Kim Yongsun, the singer she should be looking into. And the other was Moon Hyejin.

Moon Hyejin, or Hwasa to her fans, is a famous and successful Korean theater actress. She made headlines in Korea because of her charisma and talent on stage, but also because she defied the norms of Korean Beauty standards. She is an icon of confidence. She was the first and only theater actress whose career was handled by Moonstar Studios.

She was also the CEO's wife.

They've been married for 5 years now. And if Hyejin made headlines as a theater Actress and Icon, her marriage to South Korea's youngest CEO made world news. They were the first LGBT+ celebrity couple to come out and be open about their relationship. And in a conservative country like South Korea, that made a really, really big statement.

To everyone, they were perfect. They were both beautiful and kind people. They both had successful careers and they were very much in love with each other. At least, that's what the general public thinks.

But Wheein knows better.

She knew everything about them.

 

She puts down her phone face down on the table and leans back on her chair.

So much for not giving me any

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter