Club Valentine

Of Crime and Passion: Lady Jung (Book 1)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She parks the car at the back of "Club Valentine".

Club Valentine is one of the hottest places to go clubbing in Seoul. The place was a den for the high flying teenagers and young adults. It was always packed and every one parties hard in this place.

But she knows the party is happening elsewhere at this club.

She gets out of the car and checks her reflection on the car window.

Looking good.

She smiles to herself and walks to the front entrance of the club. The line was long, but she was a VIP, so she skipped the line and walked to the door. The bouncer was new and stopped her, and kept asking for an ID. She scoffed at him and called another bouncer over.

Oh, Ms. Jung. I'm sorry. He's new here. Come in, please.

She smiled at the new bouncer and walked into the club.

She could hear the other bouncer scolding the new one but she doesn't care.

When she walked in, the loud music and the lights greeted her.

The nightclub was a heartbeat on loudspeaker, as if inviting you to become one in that heavenly vibe. You can't see the dance floor, it's wall to wall people dancing to the club music and people were either dancing, drinking, or smoking.

She cranes her head and looks at the VIP section and notes that a lot of the underworld's goons and lowlifes were there but she wasn't looking for Goons or lowlifes.

She needed to see their boss.

She maneuvered through people dancing on the floor and headed to the small door that leads to the kitchen. There was a guard standing outside the door pretending to be partying, they lock eyes and he nods at her. She enters the doors and goes directly to the very far end of the kitchen where the refrigerators were lined up. There was a big guy pretending to be a cook looking through the contents of an open fridge.

She clears and spoke up, trying to get his attention.

W: Does this place serve Wagyu beef? I really want some steak right now.

The big guy looks at her.

How do you like your steak?

W: Rare.

He nods and then opens another fridge.

Help yourself to some steak in there.

Wheein smiles at him and walks inside the freezer. Her big leather jacket definitely helped to keep her warm. The last time she was here, she forgot to bring a jacket and almost froze before exiting to the other side.

She reached the end of the freezer. The end had plastic sheets hanging from the top and behind it was a steel wall. She knocked on it three times and yelled.

W: I'm looking for some rare steak!

After what felt like hours to her because of the cold, the steel wall parted and she felt a rush of warm air go through her. She quickly walks out and was greeted by two goons with guns on the other end who bowed at her.

The room she was in was lackluster at most. It looked like a wooden box with no exit except for where you entered. There was nothing in the room except two chairs for the goons guarding it.

W: Couldn't you guys find a better way to greet your guests?

She was still a little cold and one of the goons gave her a warm towel.

We're just making sure we don't get any unwanted guests, you know how it is. What brings you here Lady Jung?

W: I need to talk to Valentine. Is he busy?

He's never busy for you.

Just then, one of the walls slide open and a tall man dressed in a nice white suit walks out. He was handsome and clean and shiny.

This man was Kim Taehyung or better known as Valentine to his associates. He's the head of the Kim Family, one of the four active Mafia families in South Korea. He is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter