Why?

Assassin Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Man!” Minho huffed as he moved a box of old magazines and newspapers from the corner of the room to the entrance of the basement “How the heck are your classmates expecting THREE GIRLS to carry these freaking heavy materials?!”. Shin Ah just shrugged “I guess we would have just figured it out ourselves”.  “You girls are amazing, you know that?” Minho commented and giggled.

“In any case, thank you so much for helping us” Sherina said to Key, Minho and Taemin. The kingka maknae just flashed her a bright smile “No problem!”. Sherina looked away and proceeded to look for more of the materials, trying to hide her already flushed face.

As the six of them made their way all over the basement to look for the materials on the list, Shiko couldn’t take her eyes off of Key. She observed his carefree actions and admired how happily he did the tasks. “He’s so clueless. He doesn’t even know that there are a lot of people plotting against him and he’s just smiling and living as he wants. Weird Guy”

“Here you go~! You’ve worked hard” Sherina smiled as she waved a can of soda in front of Shiko which the girl accepted almost unwillingly. The six students have just finished hauling out all the materials they needed and decided to rest for a bit before heading back to Sherina, Shin Ah and Shiko’s classroom.

Key glanced at Shiko from time to time. He wondered why she was so quiet and distant and cold. Despite all that, he wanted to know more about her. She intrigued him.

“I’m not a psychic or anything but there’s DEFINITELY an air of sadness and loneliness around this girl. She’s … lost … for some reason. I wonder why” he thought as he sipped his drink, looking back at the girl.

“Aaaaaaah~!” Minho sighed as he stretched his arms vigorously “I haven’t worked out like that …… EVER!” he added with a giggle. The school’s three kingkas have just finished helping out Sherina, Shin Ah and Shiko with bringing all the materials from the basement to the girls’ classroom and were now on their way back to their own classroom as well.

“It’s surprising though …” Taemin started, making his two hyungs look toward him “we’ve never worked a day in our lives but actually helped some schoolmates carry heavy boxes around!” he beamed “Key hyung’s case is the most extreme!”. “Ya! what’s that supposed to mean?!” the diva kingka retorted. Minho laughed “He has a point, Kibum! … you’re never, I repeat, NEVER one to do dirty work”.

Ke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter